The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

catching up on RHOM and not Nicole throwing one of the best single night parties in housewives history??

actually choosing an interesting venue and not just the nicest hotel or restaurant in MIA really was a serve :jonny5:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

legend :ahh: 

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

WWHL on GRAMMYS night giving 600k+ with Robyn as the first seat.

It's giving center flute vibes.

GEB stays winning.

@stophittingmedad what say you!

H14s12t.gif

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Stars of RHOP7: Mia, Robyn, Karen

Losers of RHOP7: Ashley, Gizelle, Charisse

Argue with the wall

H14s12t.gif

i used to dream of logging into this site and seeing stuff like this it feels so unreal. robyn really f**king did that. yes robyn yes ratings the queen of potomac!!

21 hours ago, Stevie said:

I kinda loved the Potomac finale. I feel like this is it for Robyn. She'll either be fired or demoted unless she wants to discuss Juan's scandals as a prominent storyline moving forward, which we already know she won't. I root for her but it's just sad - her and Juan are what unhappy codependent relationships look like.

Gizelle's daughters are amazing. I love how they can shade their mom in every scene and still keep it light and cheery. I love how their whole takeaway from the serious convo was Giz won't have to use a fan in church anymore. :skull:

Candiace made me a standiace this year, what a great season she had. Of course Gizelle couldn't even pretend to be happy for her, ugh she's so miserable! Having a host re-announce you at a re-release party you already arrived at like an hour ago because you didn't get the fanfare you wanted the first time is like the most Candiace thing ever and I love it. :heart:

It's beyond ridiculous for Giz, Robyn, Ashley, and Cha to demand full transparency from Karen re her marriage when, I'm sorry, when have those four ever been fully transparent about their shady relationships? Lol, Karen put in her work. If Ray is letting her have a hot young thing on the side but Karen doesn't want it on the show for fear of embarrassing Ray, then I see no problem.

Cha needs to go and likely Robyn and/or Wendy will be demoted. I hope they keep Jacqueline and she DRAGS Mia's fraud ass at the reunion. The editors really lashed Mia with that scathing closing caption. :dies:

i know youre new here but this thread stans robyn and we kick out robyn haters so get it together or get to packing okay fat

1st episode of the new NJ was cute!!! I will always love this franchise. Also I kinda like the new girls so far (esp Rachel)

Spoiler

Screaming at Ms Jenn Aydin saying Dolores looked like an old handbag :deadbanana4:

Are there any seasons of Jersey that are worth watching in full after season 4? I’m caught up through there and really enjoyed 1-4, but struggling to get through season 5 and know 6 is basically known for being a crap season. 

think I’m just gonna skip to the reunion for season 5 and then watch reunions for the following seasons so I can be caught up with the general gist of the history for when I start the new season. But open to watching more if any are genuinely worth watching

Caught up with Miami, and Nicole's upward trajectory the past few weeks really has been something. I was almost sure she would be out after this season (and last tbh :rip:), but I think she may be safe. Julia and Larsa might be out, it even feels like production is phasing them out. Guerdy is on the bubble.

S6: Alexia, Lisa, Adriana, Nicole, Guerdy (?), Kiki and maybe a new girl, or two if Guerdy is scrapped.

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Are there any seasons of Jersey that are worth watching in full after season 4? I’m caught up through there and really enjoyed 1-4, but struggling to get through season 5 and know 6 is basically known for being a crap season. 

think I’m just gonna skip to the reunion for season 5 and then watch reunions for the following seasons so I can be caught up with the general gist of the history for when I start the new season. But open to watching more if any are genuinely worth watching

If you’re thinking of skipping, move right ahead to Season 7 and go from there, see how you feel cause they introduce new wives and rejuvenates the NJ vibe a little bit.

If you’re still not feeling it, just watch the S7 reunions and dive into 8 because it’s a nice pre-cursor to Season 9-10-11-12 (which is personally one of my favourite RH runs).

I hope you enjoy as much as I did :duca:

she technically not wrong but she doesn’t tell her own business half the time :dies: 

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

she technically not wrong but she doesn’t tell her own business half the time :dies: 

The difference is that in RHOP the drama between the ladies happens on cameras while the last seasons of RHOBH is only about things that happened off-camera so viewers have to choose who to believe

11 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I only watched the first 2 and restarted with 8. Like it was said above the current run is good/great and Danielle returning makes for great TV

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

She ****** HATES Melissa and SHE SHOULD SAY IT

H14s12t.gif

Oh wow TALK!!! She decided to let it all out and no lie was told in the process :clap3:

Teresa cleared Melissa 

dTahQAG.gif

annual reminder that MeLOSER & her little ***** boy are LOSERS and riding on Tre's coattails. 

Tre, Jen & Dolores carried this episode as always.  Marge is such a snake turning the Louie/Melissa thing into gossip, but at least she's doing something. 

Producers thankfully paid Jackie & Traci/Tiki dust w/ their blink and you miss it cameos. 

Danielle & Rachel seem like they might shake it up a bit, but they're kinda giving Jerseylicious and not housewives.  Also, Danielle's SI accent is GRATING and i almost spit my drink out when Rachel said her ugly husband modeled :rip: 

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What she doesn't realise is that no one cares that Kathy screamed at her and bashed the whole cast (if she even did). She acts as if its some unforgivable, unholy moment that should result in Kathy being cancelled, when I'm sure whatever she said about Kyle and the other girls is probably true to an extent. Just the nerve of this woman to swoop in as the morality police when she is hands down the most toxic, disgusting, horrible cast member in the enter BH franchise (maybe except Brandi).

Edited by CroNich

Omg, Jersey is gonna be SO good this season. I'm loving Danielle, and her husband is so f*cking hot... Rachel is already rubbing me the wrong way trying to butt her nose into Jennifer and Dolores' beef. Shirtless Evan Goldschneider :smitten: It was also a kii to see that shithole shoebox house Melissa is living in vs. Teresa's brand new mansion. I'm SO excited for this season :duca: 

I may just watch this season of NJ with no back story 

The NJ premiere was so good! I love that Jennifer is making Dolores clock in we all know she has a temper that makes for great TV

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Omg, Jersey is gonna be SO good this season. I'm loving Danielle, and her husband is so f*cking hot... Rachel is already rubbing me the wrong way trying to butt her nose into Jennifer and Dolores' beef. Shirtless Evan Goldschneider :smitten: It was also a kii to see that shithole shoebox house Melissa is living in vs. Teresa's brand new mansion. I'm SO excited for this season :duca: 

All of this. Especially Danielle’s husband :WAP:

Jennifer Aydin clocked in and got to work right away in this premiere.

Let’s rejoice and rewatch this masterpiece to celebrate  :jonny:

Edited by kweenofxanax

Ok this one is funny Kandi 

:bibliahh: let me rewatch the real episode 

Jennifer ended Delores in that premiere. Delores has always been a flip flopper, remember when she was besties with Siggy and then sided with Kim D too like???

Watching NJ 

Teresa is funny without even trying whew

ha and Jennifer being in charged of the girls we love to see it. 

why is Jackie still there like? A waste of airtime. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.