The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

1 minute ago, abc1990 said:

Nah, Mia’s energy for the most part is more entertaining…Charrisse sucks the air out of the room, and she always looks sweaty and musty 

i mean there in lies the kii

H14s12t.gif

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Brandi is over :rip:

oh **** :rip: she really is her own worst enemy 

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

If this is true (even if the kiss thing is the truth), she should be banned from Bravo/Peacock forever. Caroline is terrible, but sexual assault is a line that should never be crossed.

Brandi is ******* terrible too, I don't understand why people wanted her back. This was inevitable.

Watching Ultimate Girls Trip season 2 and the second hand embarrassment I'm getting for Brandi. The lady is an alcoholic clearly and a toxic one at that. At least she's being entertaining but she really is a ticking time bomb and I'm not surprised something like this happened. I hope Bravo/Peacock boycott her going forward.

Edited by CroNich

12 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I'm confused...what is the post reunion one-on-one with Robyn going to cover if it was discussed in depth on WWHL last night?

doesnt matter. more robyn = more viewers and THATS the way it is!!!

5 hours ago, boys said:

Charisse spent a season getting a wine room and confessing her and her husband were separated in like the last 4 minutes of the reunion.

Mia talking about how she and her best friend fooled around with her husband was more entertaining to watch than Charisse's entire time on the show.

As a former Charisse apologist, I have to admit you spilled Jerez

22 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Nah, Mia’s energy for the most part is more entertaining…Charrisse sucks the air out of the room, and she always looks sweaty and musty 

This. I would still give Mia a 3rd season. I don't want to see Charisse ever again in my screen. Btw Candiace in WWHL was really cute you can tell that Andy really likes her now

----

Brandi is a dumbass and needs to stay away from RHOBH :bam: she seriously needs help

Watching RHONY from start to finish and now on episode 1 of season 13. I’m sad that this is where it all comes crashing down. RHONY is one of the best tv shows of all time :cries:

7 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Yikes, if this is true Caroline should take legal action fr :rip:

I kinda loved the Potomac finale. I feel like this is it for Robyn. She'll either be fired or demoted unless she wants to discuss Juan's scandals as a prominent storyline moving forward, which we already know she won't. I root for her but it's just sad - her and Juan are what unhappy codependent relationships look like.

Gizelle's daughters are amazing. I love how they can shade their mom in every scene and still keep it light and cheery. I love how their whole takeaway from the serious convo was Giz won't have to use a fan in church anymore. :skull:

Candiace made me a standiace this year, what a great season she had. Of course Gizelle couldn't even pretend to be happy for her, ugh she's so miserable! Having a host re-announce you at a re-release party you already arrived at like an hour ago because you didn't get the fanfare you wanted the first time is like the most Candiace thing ever and I love it. :heart:

It's beyond ridiculous for Giz, Robyn, Ashley, and Cha to demand full transparency from Karen re her marriage when, I'm sorry, when have those four ever been fully transparent about their shady relationships? Lol, Karen put in her work. If Ray is letting her have a hot young thing on the side but Karen doesn't want it on the show for fear of embarrassing Ray, then I see no problem.

Cha needs to go and likely Robyn and/or Wendy will be demoted. I hope they keep Jacqueline and she DRAGS Mia's fraud ass at the reunion. The editors really lashed Mia with that scathing closing caption. :dies:

Edited by Stevie

On 2/4/2023 at 5:56 PM, Chemist said:

Finished watching the last 2 episodes of RHOM and that discussion with that lawyer was so chaotic in the best possible way :deadbanana: i am really impressed by Nicole. She was dragging Alexia and Larsa left and right :fan:

Alexia is annoying the *** out of me. And that husband of hers is such an *******

The lawyer scene is one of my favorite group performances on a HWs show in a LONG time. It was amazing.

Not sexual assault, yeah Brandi will (thankfully) never be back. Hope she’s saved up those coins.

5 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Ya'll better keep the same energy for Brandi.

She's outrageous.

No boundary control whatsoever

I'm currently on season 4 of Potomac and Candiace is so messy :deadbanana: I do like what she brings to the show though

H14s12t.gif

WWHL on GRAMMYS night giving 600k+ with Robyn as the first seat.

It's giving center flute vibes.

GEB stays winning.

@stophittingmedad what say you!

H14s12t.gif

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

legend :ahh: 

Team GEB BEEN KNEW 

all the other OGEBHs...

tenor.gif?itemid=16898643

H14s12t.gif

17 hours ago, @michael said:

Watching RHONY from start to finish and now on episode 1 of season 13. I’m sad that this is where it all comes crashing down. RHONY is one of the best tv shows of all time :cries:

this! say it louder for the ppl in the back :clap3:

I’m at Mother Heather’s book release event in NYC rn… she’s so gorgeous (and smells so good :jonnycat:)

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I’m at Mother Heather’s book release event in NYC rn… she’s so gorgeous (and smells so good :jonnycat:)

Are there any other SLC girls there??

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

legend :ahh: 

Not the Embellished entrepeneuse stomping on most SLC episodes

H14s12t.gif

Stars of RHOP7: Mia, Robyn, Karen

Losers of RHOP7: Ashley, Gizelle, Charisse

Argue with the wall

H14s12t.gif

19 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Are there any other SLC girls there??

No, but she lowkey shaded Whitney saying how her divorce forced her to “be real… be rill? Be rill!” :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.