• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm probably late to this joke but I seen someone say Heather Dubrow looks like a clay-mation character from a Tim Burton film and I can't stop choking :gaycat7:

I don’t understand why Robyn is getting a special when she just was on WWHL getting lashed by Andy :stare: the way they couldn’t give us the Jen special but threw this together…

Also not Robina both getting a wedding special in the finale and a special at the end of the reunion. How did this happen :toofunny3: Robyn becoming the most interesting part of the season was not on my bingo card lol

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I don’t understand why Robyn is getting a special when she just was on WWHL getting lashed by Andy :stare: the way they couldn’t give us the Jen special but threw this together…

Also not Robina both getting a wedding special in the finale and a special at the end of the reunion. How did this happen :toofunny3: Robyn becoming the most interesting part of the season was not on my bingo card lol

I think the WWHL IS the special.It's been prefilmed and will air after part 3

7 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I know I'm probably late to this joke but I seen someone say Heather Dubrow looks like a clay-mation character from a Tim Burton film and I can't stop choking :gaycat7:

she definitely has Coraline other mother energy

the desperate attempts in here to make robyn anything but the loser she is :skull:

if she does come back, ik we want to see karen gag her but wendy needs to skulldrag her “up and down these streets”  for every other episode 

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

she definitely has Coraline other mother energy

That's the EXACT character that immediately came to mind :dies:

3 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

the desperate attempts in here to make robyn anything but the loser she is :skull:

if she does come back, ik we want to see karen gag her but wendy needs to skulldrag her “up and down these streets”  for every other episode 

Oh mutha Karen barely has a storyline herself these days so you know she's about to be on that a**

On this good Saturday, ya'll have Fire Robyn trending:zzz:

Robyn has made them green with envy

The relevance

what's weird is why people want her fired...withholding information as if every other cast member divulges everything. 

Why do the haters not see they are playing right into the game?

Honestly, what even is a storyline these days. I usually skip through the personal parts of the shows because they're usually too boring or too staged. The interpersonal drama drives the show. The OG's should definitely be put on notice to stop hiding things or gtfo, but I actually don't care about these womens' businesses or Candiace's music unless there's drama associated with it. 

57 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I think the WWHL IS the special.It's been prefilmed and will air after part 3

Maybe but she's also scheduled to be on WWHL tomorrow so maybe part of the taping will be used for the reunion 

Been binging Real Housewives of Miami all day...this is the moment. 

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Monique is such a ******* psycho :ahh: her running at the end :ahh:

"is that monique running?" i'm still gagged :dies:

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Honestly, what even is a storyline these days. I usually skip through the personal parts of the shows because they're usually too boring or too staged. The interpersonal drama drives the show. The OG's should definitely be put on notice to stop hiding things or gtfo, but I actually don't care about these womens' businesses or Candiace's music unless there's drama associated with it. 

Same tbh 

Like the BH girls have the same storyline depth as gizelle these days :dies:

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Maybe but she's also scheduled to be on WWHL tomorrow so maybe part of the taping will be used for the reunion 

oh ok. I think some people were saying what was taped earlier this week might be for the special but it's possible some were confused when giving updates.

Well, Robyn's first one up pre reunion. 

I wonder if Ashley is going to be the guest after Part I.

I think Gizelle will be a guest but after Part II or Part III.

I say Ashley, Gizelle and Candice

I doubt Wendy or Mia will be a guest. Karen might but we'll see. Possibly Karen and Candice together.

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

"is that monique running?" i'm still gagged :dies:

The good ole days when everyone was Team Monique and I was Team Winner.

:oh:

Noticeably, she's not discussed in here as much after being a disaster on her own reality show. Maybe GEB won.

is5jWj0.gif

Team Monique was kind of embarrassing cause she would kiss up to the GEB whenever there was the slightest bit of good grace :dies:

Robyn really fumbled the bag. She should’ve waited till after the reunion aired to expose herself, bc now Bravo is forcing her to answer for this :toofunny3:

Finished watching the last 2 episodes of RHOM and that discussion with that lawyer was so chaotic in the best possible way :deadbanana: i am really impressed by Nicole. She was dragging Alexia and Larsa left and right :fan:

Alexia is annoying the *** out of me. And that husband of hers is such an *******

4 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Finished watching the last 2 episodes of RHOM and that discussion with that lawyer was so chaotic in the best possible way :deadbanana: i am really impressed by Nicole. She was dragging Alexia and Larsa left and right :fan:

Alexia is annoying the *** out of me. And that husband of hers is such an *******

Alexia has always been this terrible I'm surprised so many people who watched RHOM back in the day are just now noticing when I look through twitter.

Was Nicole's husband being condescending? Yeah because it was such a nonissue that was being made I probably would have done the same. Alexia and her man talking about his job too and yet we don't know what either of them do except Alexia's nail place we never see.

19 minutes ago, boys said:

Alexia has always been this terrible I'm surprised so many people who watched RHOM back in the day are just now noticing when I look through twitter.

Was Nicole's husband being condescending? Yeah because it was such a nonissue that was being made I probably would have done the same. Alexia and her man talking about his job too and yet we don't know what either of them do except Alexia's nail place we never see.

Alexia works better when she is so affected by her personal tragedies that she is checked out to make drama with the other ladies (S3 and S4).

19 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Didn't Andy film a sit down with Jen Shah? When is that coming? :coffee2:

He didn't.

Jen wanted a ton of $$$ and guarantees that Bravo wouldn't paint her in a bad light and NBCUniversal was like lolno

49 minutes ago, slik said:

He didn't.

Jen wanted a ton of $$$ and guarantees that Bravo wouldn't paint her in a bad light and NBCUniversal was like lolno

then what was that story she posted saying "lights camera action" or whatever? 

Oop. 

well, in other happenings, when is Luann and Sonja's show coming out? I feel like Bravo is promising us all these shows (UGT3, Legacy, etc) and it's all show, no go. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.