• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline Manzo and Gretchen though :zzz: Should have been Jacqueline and Alexis Bellino. Oh well

Sheree really ended up being the biggest flop friend of RHOBH has ever seen :rip: not a single memorable moment. 

Looks like a good cast, but does this confirm Brandi won’t be in BH? It seems like they got all the women who weren’t rehired.

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Great new additions but we didn't need the repeats when there are so many ex-housewives to choose from. 

Kim Z, Kim R, Jacqueline, Danielle, Katie Rost, D'Andra, Mary etc...

6 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Looks like a good cast, but does this confirm Brandi won’t be in BH? It seems like they got all the women who weren’t rehired.

MTE, but maybe she’s still Friend Of in BH? Her WWHL appearance will explain it for sure. But considering how messy Brandi got with boring Taylor it will be godly to see her and Camille in the same season so it’s not that bad.

Just now, PopKills said:

MTE, but maybe she’s still Friend Of in BH? Her WWHL appearance will explain it for sure. But considering how messy Brandi got with boring Taylor it will be godly to see her and Camille in the same season so it’s not that bad.

She definitely works well in a situation with woman who are worse than her….on BH she’d be out of place and come across as a bully….but she’s such good tv so they should just put her on rhugt once a year.

I'm fine with repeats for RHUGT, there are enough new people in the mix that we know it won't just be RHUGT2 again, but limiting themselves to only people who have never been on would get old fast and they'd be dredging the bottom of the barrel. Plus so many of the best ones who haven't been on yet haven't filmed anything for HW for years and years, so when they do come on I think it makes sense from a production standpoint to stick them with some people who have filmed recently.

49 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

OMGGGGGGGGG CAMILLE :jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Sheree really ended up being the biggest flop friend of RHOBH has ever seen :rip: not a single memorable moment. 

and everyone thought she was gonna be amazing, lmao casting for BH last year was just horrendous 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Right and did nothing but kiss the asses of the women who don't like her "friend" Garcelle :toofunny3:

Sheree was def hoping one of the girls would take her in and played neutral (which you can’t do on this big of a cast)

but Sutton and Brandi should teach a FOH course lol 

RUGT4 cast omfgggg :ahh: top tier. Brandi continuing her comeback :clap3:

Gretchen too? :duca: she’s so messy I can’t wait to see her and Brandi.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

CAMILLE

Is that emoji appropriate considering Caroline is only 1/16th Italian? :psyduck:

Andy hoping to talk to Jen this weekend... in front of cameras :eek: 

Says it will be a great loss for the show, but also says he has great casting for next year. SLC will return! :clap3: 

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

OMGGGGGGGGG CAMILLE :jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

Yes legend.

so I’m happier drunkard Brandi is not on BH just another season of UGT.

so they cut Lisa and her friend Diane and then Brandi isn’t coming to bh again.

love this for us.

this also might mean Denise could come back to bh.

kyle, diametrical duchess diva Dorit, Sutton, Garcelle, Denise curb stomping Erika out the game seems delicious but a dream me thinks. Oh and Crystal exists.

From tell me your that girl down to being wallflower and forgettable. The decliiiiiiine:pancake:

Based on the TMZ clip of the pap following Erika today, she’s 100% coming back and gave Kathy her props for coming to win at the reunion so something tells me Kathy’s back :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Yes, I’m so excited! Also to have her be paired with Brandi from BH will make good tv as they’ve had Twitter beef 

spacer.png

Ready for the return of Alex, I hope she brings Simon with her :eli:

giphy.gif

Alex’s first time on TV since completing her psychology degree, I’m ready for her to read the girls. Wonder if she’ll break out in hives again. 

We really WON :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.