The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

11 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Getting rid of Rinna means they gotta come up with something GOOD. It’s gonna be a good swap. 

It’s gonna be so interesting to see how the Fractured Force navigate now that the head of the snake has been cut!

Brandi is for sure returning :jonny:

Omg, I can’t believe Rinna is actually out :ahh:

Why are people saying Diana and Crystal confirmed as well? There’s been no announcements of that. 

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

So deuxmoi posted that SLC producers are scrambling after a flop season and an incoming flop reunion and IF they continue, Lisa is the only one safe but she’s difficult to cast around. Potential “pause” incoming.

I hope not :mazen:

26 minutes ago, FAN said:

So deuxmoi posted that SLC producers are scrambling after a flop season and an incoming flop reunion and IF they continue, Lisa is the only one safe but she’s difficult to cast around. Potential “pause” incoming.

There is really no reason to renew this without a new overhaul lol 

37 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

There is really no reason to renew this without a new overhaul lol 

Lisa/Angie K/Meridith/Heather are TV gold 

cut the dead weight and add 4 new ladies 

11 minutes ago, FAN said:

Meredith is terrible tv. She was awful this season. The only way I’d let her stay is if they bring back Mary. Heather as well. Whitney was trying to give her a storyline all season and she didn’t open a single door. Even if I don’t like Whitney, at least she was trying to stir **** and move story forward. If Heather doesn’t say what happened to her eye at the reunion, then she does not need a lab invite back to next season. 

End this one or use the producing team that RHOP uses now that Lisa is gone.

“Baby you wanted it on camera, because your contract was coming up…”

this might be in the top 3, if not the best read on RHOBH of all-time 

good riddance wig. she wasn't even a good villain. :clap3:

Imagine Vanderpump, Denise & Brandi are back :duca: if Diana and Crystal are gone…

Garcelle, Sutton, Vanderpump, Denise vs Kyle, Dorit, Brandi and Erika. I can see it 

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This must be what it’s like when a sports player gets traded 

Not this 😂

I actually like Rinna. I love her messy, gaslighting, manipulate ways. 

I think after a few seasons people will be begging for her to return as they did Tamra. Fans just love to hate housewives and call for their firing

To me, SLC wouldn’t have been half as bad a season if they’d included the scene of Jen and Heather investigating outside Mary’s church, and the scenes filmed with Jennie before she was fired / the ladies confronting her. I feel like the viewers deserved to see that and get some closure on Jennie / Mary. Plus it would’ve padded out a few more episodes. If they really did cut the Danna / Jen conflict from next episode then the producers truly want this show to fail

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I didn't feel that way till this latest season where she seemed to be constantly grasping at straws and serving performative outrage nnn

It was S10 for me. Lisa has been completely unwatchable since then. Best casting decision in a long time. Bravo :clap3:

I'm still shocked Rinna was let go after they all attended the award shows together and it really seemed Bravo wouldn't change a thing for the next season. Well its for the better for sure and the cast definitely needed a shake up. I hope its not the only change.

LVP is definitely not back yet, but with Rinna out, a comeback is definitely more possible now. Same goes for Denise.

RHOBH is dead without Rinna unless they revise the entire cast. I blame Twitter gays and them hyping up illiterate MAGA Hilton ‘reads’. :biblio:

Edited by touchofmyhand

8 hours ago, FAN said:

Deux moi is not reliable but Lisa is the WRONG person to cast around

7 hours ago, FAN said:

Yes, get rid of Whitney's try hard bimbo azz. 

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

To me, SLC wouldn’t have been half as bad a season if they’d included the scene of Jen and Heather investigating outside Mary’s church, and the scenes filmed with Jennie before she was fired / the ladies confronting her. I feel like the viewers deserved to see that and get some closure on Jennie / Mary. Plus it would’ve padded out a few more episodes. If they really did cut the Danna / Jen conflict from next episode then the producers truly want this show to fail

fair points

5 hours ago, *Tim said:

WE DID IT KIDS, THE EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Yes porcupine wig is gone. Let the world heal.

insta.gif

I would love to see how Mary would interact with Angie K but her bigotry towards Jennie makes me worried how she’d act around Danna:rip: And as much as I dislike Rinna, who’s gonna push the drama now? Serious question.

I don't think SLC needs a massive overhaul, just bring Mary back and make both Angies full time. We need a messy villain now Jen is gone, Angie H can step in. Meredith needs to bring her S2 self back though otherwise she can go. 

People are overrating Rinna contributions to the franchise, at least in recent years. She was absolutely mute during S11 (which for some was the best season since S5). She was also mute in the first half of S12 and was activated because she witnessed Kathy which she didn't record (very amateurish for someone with so many years in the show).

Kathy's quote was cute but yeah Rinna would still be here if she were an actual part of the show lol. Recently more than ever she's felt like an after thought with a few occasions of her being "angry" sprinkled throughout. 

Rinna is just boring now. No point in keeping her overpaid ass on the show, she's not even entertaining just annoying.

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.