The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Sharon Stone celebrating with us. “Everyone in Hollywood knows you’re a bully” :clap3: 

Flv2XUWacAE3tkS?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crstyal next is likely hihi

im pretty sure i saw somewhere her saying she has a 3 season contract.  i feel like she's not going anywhere

Bravo keeps getting rid of their best villains. I don’t see the point.

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

there are villains that you love to hate and others that you hate to hate.  she crossed that line. 

Denise is definitely returning 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i hate her now but this is giving legendTrary :jonny5:

Kyle better bring her a game this next season because she will finally be on the backfoot with public enemy number 1 gone and the non fox force 5 ready to pounce. 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Kyle better bring her a game this next season because she will finally be on the backfoot with public enemy number 1 gone and the non fox force 5 ready to pounce. 

the literal only thing i'm kinda sad were missing from rinna going is her fallout with Kyle. 

Kyle is probably phoning Kathy to discuss their reconciliation storyline as we speak

I was worried they’d listen to the fan base and do this.. what a boring vanilla mess the next season will be if there’s not some fun additions. Because none of these ladies are willing to make a fool of themselves for drama like rinna was. End of an era :clap3:

Edited by Twilish

Holy **** I thought it would never happen! :eek:

The same day I changed my avatar too, my power!

29 minutes ago, @michael said:

Rinna’s Schtick was tired though… it was the same thing each season with a different target. The only reason her antics this season made such a big splash was because she targeted Kathy Hilton who is the most notable of the cast. If she did the same thing with Crystal or Sutton instead no one would’ve cared. 

9 minutes ago, Twilish said:

I was worried they’d listen to the fan base and do this.. what a boring vanilla mess the next season will be if there’s not some fun additions. Because none of these ladies are willing to make a fool of themselves for drama like rinna was. End of an era :clap3:

If the rumours are true about them bringing Brandi back, I could see providing some entertaining messy drama.

24 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

zzzzzzz. this ***** ran away like a coward. she can eat ****!

2 minutes ago, CroNich said:

If the rumours are true about them bringing Brandi back, I could see providing some entertaining messy drama.

Only thing with Brandi is i wonder if she’d PC herself so she wouldn’t be kicked off pt2 but she’s such a mess after a drink she’d probably still make a fool of herself. 

Lisa isn’t even a good villain because everything she does is clearly so produced and not natural. 

Lisa being fired is the best thing to happen to RHOBH. The FF5 thought they were untouchable and could push anyone out if they iced someone out from the group. Lisa and Erika became way too obvious and calculated with their plans season after season. :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Lisa isn’t even a good villain because everything she does is clearly so produced and not natural. 

When she was screaming at the toothless and homeless event :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.