The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Did Caroline S really confirm that she was friends with Epstein? :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

The way they just glossed over that without asking more questions...

The cover up is REAL and everyone is complicit. 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, rosesbloom said:

Amazon Video & Hayu (mostly Europe) have not uploaded BH latest episode. That’s why it’s not online for everyone to watch. 

Rinna will not attend i fear, she’s out for good. There’s just no chance she will return. Now make room for miss Brandi Glanvillain! 

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I play an online role playing game and some guy just screamed Bravo Bravo go to ****ing Bravo and I died cause I started laughing :dies: 

Omg which one? :lakitu:

48 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Apparently it's Diana who is not going to be in person. Is she still in bed rest? :fan:

more like shes scared to face the music 

Diana is over lol. ugh but not Lisa 1st seat. We are never getting rid of this RAT

25 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Diana is over lol. ugh but not Lisa 1st seat. We are never getting rid of this RAT

That is bullshit. Sutton last seat? Lisa first? What in the world. This is literally the same seating apart from a Lisa x Erika switcharound. 

Sutton last? Mess!

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Just as bad as Atlanta. Kyle does not deserve first chair. Does not matter if she’s an OG. Even the drama she is involved in seems like it’s more between Lisa and Kathy. 

6 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Does the seating chart truly matter? 

Kinda it’s usually the undeniable head of the show (Kyle gizzelle nene Bethany) and the person who stirred up the most

i don’t think anything outside of first or maybe second really matters though lol  

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Diana zooming in reads as confirmation she won't be returning next season

Lisa & Kyle should NOT have gotten first seat. Should've been Garcelle & Erika tbh, then Sutton 2nd next to Garcelle and Kyle second next to Erika:

• (Kathy) Crystal, Sutton, Garcelle | Andy | Erika, Kyle, Lisa, Dorit

Oh wow, I have a lot of thoughts after this episode. 

First of Erika is actually right. When you're in legal proceedings, you need to do everything by the book. End of story. Anyone who's been involved in these things would understand. With that being said, her delivery was exorcism level insane! She could not have done it worse, but I'm here for her going full villain (even if I hate her guts).

Garcelle is officially the new Kyle (which may explain Kyle's recent behavior). It's obvious that Garcelle has taken the spot of organically pushing the story forward. Part of me wonders if producers are coming to her for these things instead of Kyle. That would explain why Kyle's pot-stirring has ben SO overt and sloppy the last few episodes.

Crystal is still a wannabe. Erika was right about her too, she's just trying to get a moment to make people like her.

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Does the seating chart truly matter? 

Nah, it's a stan thing more than anything.

A powerplay for the cast but people have been fired from the 1st seat and have kept a job at the last seat.

Diana conveniently testing positive for covid the day of the reunion while on vacation with her family in Hawaii 

5 hours ago, PopKills said:

Rinna will not attend i fear, she’s out for good. There’s just no chance she will return. Now make room for miss Brandi Glanvillain! 

Omg which one? :lakitu:

Final fantasy 14

on topic though: erika is kind of reaching top housewife ngl 

I don’t really like her but she’s such a good villain role 

Bravo shoulda just thanked Diana for her services and did the reunion without her and any mention of her. Won't make a smidge of difference :michael:

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

That’s interesting…I mean Rinna and Kyle have been there the longest so it kind of makes sense? But isn’t 90% of conversation going to be about Sutton? :deadbanana:

im so excited for this reunion 

can someone please fill me in on how many episodes we have left before reunion airs? Also how do they discuss things that happen in episodes after the filming of reunion? 

That ***** Diana is definitely fired if she’s doing the reunion via zoom. I have a feeling once things get rough between her and Sutton she will just disconnect. ******* ***** ass *****

13 minutes ago, FAN said:

That’s interesting…I mean Rinna and Kyle have been there the longest so it kind of makes sense? But isn’t 90% of conversation going to be about Sutton? :deadbanana:

im so excited for this reunion 

can someone please fill me in on how many episodes we have left before reunion airs? Also how do they discuss things that happen in episodes after the filming of reunion? 

They get given the rest of the episodes to watch before they film the reunion

I don't even watch BH, but Diana hauling ass to Hawaii and zooming the reunion so she doesn't get dragged in person is just:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.