The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Diana has even lost teddi who literally still makes excuses for the F5 lol 

I can’t see her returning. I’m all for mess but the end of the past episode was legit bullying :rip: 

Bullying? ?

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinna is definitely out for S13. She’s been on too long at this point and she’s so poorly received this year and was dragging the network/production for the Lois stuff too. It’s over for her. Diana OUT as well. There’s no way they’ll keep her.

59 minutes ago, Breathin said:

Bullying? ?

Can you read 

but watching dubai and Andy seems confused why this show exist :rip:

4 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Diana doesn't even make for good TV at this point, I have skipped the past two episodes of BH because majority of the cast works my nerves. :rip:

I haven’t watched since the Rosé Colored Glasses episode at Rinna’s a few back. The vibe is already SO off and Erika, Rinna, and Diana are truly insufferable to watch. 

That was before the past three weeks so I cannot even imagine how much I will hate catching up. My blood pressure is very sensitive with matters of Garcelle, the best current housewife, and Sutton, too pure for this ****. 

Diana is gutter. I can’t believe I liked her early on. She can’t let the Sutton stuff go (despite them saying they would take space).

I agree the end of episode was straight up mean girl bully behavior. Diana doubling down on calling her a c*nt. Like bruh how tf is that constructive criticism at all 

On IG Diana is STILL attacking Garcelle and saying viewers need to 'wake up'

In her stories she posted the video of Garcelle, using a figure of speech saying she wouldn't spit on Erika if she were on fire to say Garcelle started the threats and is vile...

Diana is my least favorite Housewife of all time, and there are a LOT of vile women to choose from.

4 hours ago, Haus said:

I haven’t watched since the Rosé Colored Glasses episode at Rinna’s a few back. The vibe is already SO off and Erika, Rinna, and Diana are truly insufferable to watch. 

That was before the past three weeks so I cannot even imagine how much I will hate catching up. My blood pressure is very sensitive with matters of Garcelle, the best current housewife, and Sutton, too pure for this ****. 

Ah yes, Garcelle the angel that basically said that Crystal was race-baiting and participated in the pile-on in Mexico, and Sutton, who was ignorant at best and flat out racist at worst on camera towards Crystal, works with Dolce and Gabbana (who are also racist towards Asian people) and ****-shamed Erika on the last After Show. Too pure.

9 minutes ago, Nvr said:

I’m gagging :clap3:they all look absolutely stunning:alexz:

YAS THE GRAND DAME!

11 minutes ago, Nvr said:

GAGGED :jonny5: best Housewives cast photoshoot. I’m gonna need the individual shots and outtakes ASAP!

11 minutes ago, Nvr said:

Yes, this has to be one of the best cast photos of RHOP and possibly all time.

Luv seeing Gizelle out in front of everyone. Also and Wendy and Candice and Mia are balanced out.

Robyn looks sophisticated

Kern serving Tina Turner legz

FSDx9yi.gif

14 minutes ago, Nvr said:

Ahhh its as immaculate as RHOA12

Praying for a 1.2M peak so it can snatch RHOBH's top rated episode of this year. There's still time.

While Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit set the standard for BH this season in numbers Gizelle and her co-stars deserve the top spot.

i just wonder who's going to be FOH besides Charisse

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Gizelle and her co-stars deserve the top spot.

:ahh: i can't wait for RHOP season in this thread

i don’t even like RATdace but she looks gorg in that promo pic. giving very much jessica rabbit!

I don’t post in here much, but what’s everyone’s thoughts on Salt Lake City and Dubai? I personally enjoyed the two and think they’re lowkey carrying the franchise a bit. I only ever watch(ed) Atlanta and Potomac, so I think the two newer franchises are great additions to the roster when it’s stacked against those OGs. 

DORIT'S ROBBERS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11146251/LA-man-real-estate-agent-stole-items-worth-5m-celebs-including-Adam-Lambert-Usher.html

The way she just keeps on winning!

Edited by toy soldier.

Just now, Kings. said:

I don’t post in here much, but what’s everyone’s thoughts on Salt Lake City and Dubai? I personally enjoyed the two and think they’re lowkey carrying the franchise a bit. I only ever watch(ed) Atlanta and Potomac, so I think the two newer franchises are great additions to the roster when it’s stacked against those OGs. 

Love SLC and I think the cast is great (sans Jen :coffee2:). I do feel like SLC tends to drag on a little bit similar to how ATL did with this most recent season. I would argue that it's Potomac that is currently carrying the franchise at this point. There's almost never a dull moment and for the most part I love to hate the villains on Potomac as to opposed actually strongly disliking wives on other franchises (Jen, Vyle Kyle, Diana, Rinna, and Drew's just annoying).

I only gave Dubai 2 episodes and couldn't get into it. From the reaction of some others it seems to have picked up a bit later in the season.

2 minutes ago, The Closer said:

Love SLC and I think the cast is great (sans Jen :coffee2:). I do feel like SLC tends to drag on a little bit similar to how ATL did with this most recent season. I would argue that it's Potomac that is currently carrying the franchise at this point. There's almost never a dull moment and for the most part I love to hate the villains on Potomac as to opposed actually strongly disliking wives on other franchises (Jen, Vyle Kyle, Diana, Rinna, and Drew's just annoying).

I only gave Dubai 2 episodes and couldn't get into it. From the reaction of some others it seems to have picked up a bit later in the season.

I’m gonna clarify a bit and say that I don’t think SLC and Dubai are solely carrying Housewives right now (ATL and Potomac would obviously be there) but maybe my pov is a bit biased since I only watch those four. Now as for SLC dragging, that was true towards the end of S2, but I guess that was due to it super sized sophomore runs compared to the first. Hopefully Bravo finds middle ground from S3 forward.

Potomac is at the top of the list for franchises that are carrying  though. There’s so much good drama and enough balance between all the ladies that I’m never finding myself bored or feeling like the season is dragging on (like ATL for me this season).

Dubai did get stronger around the midway point and I think it landed perfectly. It didn’t end on a dramatic note either, which was good. I am curious to see if they add any friends of next season though to shake things up a bit because I can see Ayan/Milan vs. Stanbury/Caroline getting old and fast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.