• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Denise even agree to a show with Brandi lol 

this would not be surprising lol 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She’ll just try to start the same mess with Kenya again… yawn.

20 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

She’ll just try to start the same mess with Kenya again… yawn.

Wasn’t it the other way around tho?…Kenya was the one who dragged out that Bolo situation with Porsha for most of last season 

32 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Wasn’t it the other way around tho?…Kenya was the one who dragged out that Bolo situation with Porsha for most of last season 

Yeah, because everyone else was frustrated with the producers covering up Porsha’s mess constantly.

I was thinking of doing a rewatch and was trying to decide between RHOC and RHONY, I've never actually rewatched any franchise before, just first run through. Which should I watch?

Also I've never seen any of Miami, is it good or mid?

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

tbh I think he is doing it for the show/fame and Garcelle probably supports that.

a bit of a mess

3s6TCaF.gif

Fair enough

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

VPR season premiere is going to be a mess lol 

I was hoping Tom and Ariana would become the MPGs but it doesn't seem like they have what it takes:psyduck:

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How reliable is this though? The reunion hasn’t even aired yet. 

6 hours ago, Lille said:

I was thinking of doing a rewatch and was trying to decide between RHOC and RHONY, I've never actually rewatched any franchise before, just first run through. Which should I watch?

Neither. Rewatch the superior RHOP

1 hour ago, The Closer said:

How reliable is this though? The reunion hasn’t even aired yet. 

I dunno but she was clearly coming back  and was ok girls trip lol 

Diana truly is the worst HW ever…why did she post a story about Garcelle’s comment about not spitting on Erika if she was on fire, and took it literally 

Can we get on to RHOP....when is the next season expected to start??

Im just starting Rhoslc. Is it possible Stuart Smith was the mastermind behind the scam and he got Jen dragged into it without her knowing what was going on? I know she pled guilty but maybe it was inevitable because of what Stuart created?

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Diana truly is the worst HW ever…why did she post a story about Garcelle’s comment about not spitting on Erika if she was on fire, and took it literally 

Because she's dumb and is trying to get a rise out of Garcelle which is not going to happen. 

Salmonella truly can't stand the fact that everybody doesn't like her. She really thought she'd come on the show and be a fan fave. :clown:

13 hours ago, Lille said:

S2 and S3 are really good. Haven't watched S4

Diana has even lost teddi who literally still makes excuses for the F5 lol 

I can’t see her returning. I’m all for mess but the end of the past episode was legit bullying :rip: 

Diana doesn't even make for good TV at this point, I have skipped the past two episodes of BH because majority of the cast works my nerves. :rip:

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

S2 and S3 are really good. Haven't watched S4

The new season is the best

9 hours ago, Ombre said:

Im just starting Rhoslc. Is it possible Stuart Smith was the mastermind behind the scam and he got Jen dragged into it without her knowing what was going on? I know she pled guilty but maybe it was inevitable because of what Stuart created?

I'm pretty sure she says that he started it or at least implied it in the new season's trailer but I could be imagining that because it's definitely something she would do due to her being a narcissist

Kyle really needs to GO and I hope Mauricio's Netflix show gets cancelled after one season because we do not ever need to see Kyle Richards on our screens again. 

I never really understood the hate she got, but I understand it now with these past couple of seasons, especially this season.

10 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Kyle really needs to GO and I hope Mauricio's Netflix show gets cancelled after one season because we do not ever need to see Kyle Richards on our screens again. 

I never really understood the hate she got, but I understand it now with these past couple of seasons, especially this season.

I can actually see her leave RHOBH voluntarily (not being fired) just so she can take more part in Mauricio and her daughters show. 

Honestly a BH season with LVP joining forces with Garcelle & Sutton to annihilate Vyle and Erika would be top tier. 

Rinna shouldn’t even be given the chance to have her “take down season” bc we’ve had enough. She just needs to be fired. 

I’d prefer Brandi returning over Denise. We all know Denise won’t do sh*t on screen while Brandi? Oh she will go all in no holds barred.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.