The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

We should start a petition to have Erika, Rinna, Diana and Kyle fired. They’re tanking the franchise. They’re ****** up

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle is literally one of the worst friends  on any housewives franchise. She was serving unhinged.

Diana is a piece of **** as usual. I hate how everyone rallied behind her at the end :clown:

It’s funny how Kyle cares that Sutton unfollowed Erika but doesn’t blink an eye at what just happened in front of her.

Next week looks ******. Erika can rot. 
Her rant is much worse than the previews showed :rip:

the mouth, the lizard and the thief need to go.

Kyle can stay so we can see if she can stand without her posse. (Spoiler: No!)

Diabolical Dialect Dingbat Dorit can be Demoted.

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

Kathy must've said some next level problematic **** because judging from this episode and next week's preview she's not the one who's coming off badly...

beverly hills is ****. i wish the ratings wouldn't be this high 

Ayan is so defensive over everything at the reunion :rip: Even at the other women’s friendships lol. 

I know Caroline isn’t very popular but the book of lies is so funny coupled with her **** eating grin :rip: 

Overall I liked the reunion just to see the dynamics. I think s2 will be better. 

Kathy saying the worst thing she could ever be called is a pedophile :doc: I really like Kathy, but there is such a stark contrast between this season and last. like she's getting paid more this season but last season she was serving glamor and this one she's serving dementia.

Kyle accosting Sutton and bruising her shoulders when Sutton called Diana "soulless," but when Diana basically beats a dead horse and makes Sutton cry, after Sutton has apologized like a million times, Kyle is "happy Diana is speaking her truth and sticking up for herself"... of all the women I've ever seen on these shows, Kyle to me is the most vile, calculated, cruel, disgusting, and evil by a long shot. Garcelle seemed like she was on the verge of tears at points, it really made me feel not good watching the whole situation. Also, Kyle randomly yelling with her hoarse voice at Kathy. You can tell she literally does not give one **** about her sisters anymore. 

Diana was disgusting for sitting up there picking a fight with Sutton and re-litigating what happened at Garcelle's party. Like girl you're just gonna find any reason to join in on anyone going against Sutton? Girl bye!

Sutton I love you on the show but GIRL all this "I can dish it but I'm way too fragile to take it" energy really needs to stop! Yes Diana was obnoxious and yes the other women should have spoken up but you're a "grown woman" (in your words) and need to do a better job at defending yourself. Yeah I felt kinda bad for Sutton but her sitting there drowning in tears was just ridiculous :rip:

I'm disappointed in Dorit and Crystal. Dorit you say you don't want this to happen on the trip but you sit there on mute each and every time. Then Crystal, for you and Sutton to be in such a good place you never defend her at all in these group gang ups. Garcelle did her best to let Sutton have the floor to defend herself, which was a wash! 

Kyle needs to be called out and Sheree is just useless and giving pick me vibes. 

yeah at this point, i dont feel bad for Sutton. Put your panties on and drag em. Its not that hard 

Yeah Sutton should defend herself better but after 16 episodes of getting piled on by multiple cast members i understand that at one point you cannot take it anymore and break down. And it's about the same storylines over and over that the others had apparently moved on from it, so Sutton was probably completely blinsided by it

Sutton didn't even mock Diana, she was just wondering why was Diana in Garcelle's party if she was in bed rest. That's it! Erika and Rinna do worse and no one says a thing :zzz:

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

yeah at this point, i dont feel bad for Sutton. Put your panties on and drag em. Its not that hard 

Poor Garcelle! You could see it in her eyes she wanted her friend to speak up and defend herself so bad! It was giving "girl keep that same energy you be having when we discuss them in private" :rip:

There was literally nothing for the girls to attack Sutton over this episode…she unfollowed Erika on Instagram. That’s it. Otherwise she was minding her business. This is literally the 15th episode in a row these girls are projecting conflict onto Sutton. She’s over it. 

40 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

There was literally nothing for the girls to attack Sutton over this episode…she unfollowed Erika on Instagram. That’s it. Otherwise she was minding her business. This is literally the 15th episode in a row these girls are projecting conflict onto Sutton. She’s over it. 

Kyle was saying that 1. to stir up **** but 2. to make a point. Garcelle and Sutton were saying they unfollowed Erika as an inside joke, but they really unfollowed her for other (valid) reasons, so why not just say that?

Diana's hatred for Sutton is so unwarranted and tired! 

I used to think people were doing a bit much on Kyle but now...I will watch her downfall with glee.

9 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Kathy saying the worst thing she could ever be called is a pedophile :doc: I really like Kathy, but there is such a stark contrast between this season and last. like she's getting paid more this season but last season she was serving glamor and this one she's serving dementia.

She grew up with MJ and was extremely close to him and the family, so I imagine his experience with all of the allegations is where she gets that from.

Side note: I'm sorry, but Diana's comment was hilarious. I was legit dying of laughter. Yeah she's probably an awful person. but people need to lighten up a little. 

Dubai actually had a good reunion so far me and a bunch of coworkers talked about it today

18 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Period

I never noticed this. Ok, we forgive you crystal. Serving mastermind underneath teas.

It's giving Tell me I"M that girl teas

Edited by slw84

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yeah Sutton should defend herself better but after 16 episodes of getting piled on by multiple cast members i understand that at one point you cannot take it anymore and break down. And it's about the same storylines over and over that the others had apparently moved on from it, so Sutton was probably completely blinsided by it

Sutton didn't even mock Diana, she was just wondering why was Diana in Garcelle's party if she was in bed rest. That's it! Erika and Rinna do worse and no one says a thing :zzz:

Don't serve historian revisionist.

Sutton DID mock Diana and was sarcastic and nasty about it. Why are sutton stans so caught up when Sutton HERSELF admitted she was 95% responsible for their issues.

The problem is like i said: Sutton doesn't do shade and sass well. her STRENGTH is her quirk and southern swag. She tried to be shady and set herself up for mess

But it is silly to constantly go after Sutton until she cries.

Nonetheless I will continue to post Crystal's opening just because she's THAT girl for me again

13 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Ayan is so defensive over everything at the reunion :rip: Even at the other women’s friendships lol. 

I know Caroline isn’t very popular but the book of lies is so funny coupled with her **** eating grin :rip: 

Overall I liked the reunion just to see the dynamics. I think s2 will be better. 

This.

It's funny in a frustrating way to watch Lesa lie so easily on that couch and not have to defend herself because she has Ayan squawking and talking over everyone that tries to make a rebuttal.

If I was Sutton I probably would have shoved that cnt Diana down those stairs. 

Edited by BlackJesus

If Sutton doesn’t have first chair :dies:

This is legit her season

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.