• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally getting into RHOA and season 2 is gold so far 

the music :toofunny3:

Edited by stjosephprey4us

19 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

erika is the only entertaining part of the last two seasons. y’all want the crystal garcelle and sutton show? yeah no

Exactly.

I think it's great they brought a new element but those three are not it as a focal point.

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

RHOA was so boring omg this trip is whack :rip: why is Sanya making them race in a stadium and watch her shoot ads :deadbanana:

the only interesting moment was that 30 second fight in the bus

do we think Kandi will pull a Heather Dubrow and have Marlo fired?

What I’m most confused about is why the girls actually want to watch her shoot the commercial :rip:

Kenya was doing too much in the last fight lol.

8 hours ago, Haus said:

Idk, some people seem to think she's funny and I don't see it. I just feel bad for her.

I've never realized how much Amanda Clarke looks like Hannah Ferrier :lakitu:

On 8/14/2022 at 12:01 PM, Chemist said:

That's not the only thing they defend Erika for. Erika literally told Garcelle's son to *** off and they laughed about it. Sutton has never done anything as bad as that and she is ganged up on episode after episode while everyone (except Garcelle) ignores Erika's behavior

Ugh everyone needs to get over this storyline. The kid looks like he's 17. She was drunk and thought she was messing around with him, that's it. You know it's bad when I have to defend Erika (who I hate) from the self-righteous mob. 

Erika is a horrible wench but she is a good foil to Garcelle lol. 

Rinna is really the one who should be worried for her job. Sutton has kinda been dog walking her lol and she’s coming off insane. If they decide to keep Diana, Rinna is pretty much obsolete.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

This argument really is the pits. It’s giving Beverly Hills. I can’t believe I’m team Sanya but here we are. 

I hope Andy holds Lisa accountable for her LIES at the reunion. She’s a ***** 

3 hours ago, robattack332 said:

Ugh everyone needs to get over this storyline. The kid looks like he's 17. She was drunk and thought she was messing around with him, that's it. You know it's bad when I have to defend Erika (who I hate) from the self-righteous mob. 

eh I am not saying that this should be a storyline. I am just saying that it is perfectly fine for Garcelle to defend Sutton when all the women defend Erika's drunken behavior. I actually like Erika as a villain 

20 minutes ago, Chemist said:

:skull:

Brandi :ahh: 

So I’m on Season 5 OC and I absolutely love Gretchen omg she’s another Brandi :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Brandi :ahh: 

So I’m on Season 5 OC and I absolutely love Gretchen omg she’s another Brandi :deadbanana:

I’ve started OC too and it’s sooo much fun! I started at S7 and now at S9 where Shannon is derailing. The drama is very good.

Did Ya’ll see Deuxmoi is hearing rumors Rinna and Diana may get fired from RHOBH!

33 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Did Ya’ll see Deuxmoi is hearing rumors Rinna and Diana may get fired from RHOBH!

Those rumors always baseless. Bravo never makes decisions before the reunion

I’m so happy I started RHONY even after being iffy of it due to Ramonagate last year. Bethenny is a top 5 housewife for me.

Dorit was on the blind item as getting axed too (but I think she will be a friend tbh)

I do see Rinna and Diana though going 

17 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Erika is a horrible wench but she is a good foil to Garcelle lol. 

Rinna is really the one who should be worried for her job. Sutton has kinda been dog walking her lol and she’s coming off insane. If they decide to keep Diana, Rinna is pretty much obsolete.

I think Diana is only there because Andy is ******* Asher 

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

:ahh:

Kelly interests me to no end. I don't understand how she makes no sense yet seems to function well enough in her day to day. She seems to be relatively successful with her career in real estate...I guess jobs like that and her editing at magazine and books could be here being propped up and given opportunities etc...but I just would like to know how she gets by whilst seeming so erratic at the same time.

39 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I think Diana is only there because Andy is ******* Asher 

This may be true but Diana is loved by all the rich gays in Cali 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.