• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Dorit start her taxidermy business already so she can stop saying "CARCASS OUT" every time she orders a drink? it's exhausting to watch her try and make it a thing

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

m

Vicki is difficult to work with. She’s been very messy behind the since she found out about tamras podcast lol

RHOBh isn’t going to be announced soon lol (are we even halfway with that yet lol) or RHOA for Eva most likely 

phaedra was def a standout with tamra, Eva and maybe Jill. Taylor knows the OC girls and is a perfect friend 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dorinda asked for at least one season if they used her house :ahh: 

10 hours ago, PopKills said:

I mean Tamra asked Brandi who told her she can’t talk to her about it so it’s still not out of the window. The cast for next season hasn’t been announced anyway. 

The only reason I ask is because Kelly Dodd revealed that Dorinda, Phaedra, Taylor and Tamra were all asked back. 

4 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Can Dorit start her taxidermy business already so she can stop saying "CARCASS OUT" every time she orders a drink? it's exhausting to watch her try and make it a thing

I always scream :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I’m going to ask for it at a gay bar Sunday and see what happens lol 

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Case and point lol 

There's no point to mothers pulling hair because GEB is laughing at them getting chewed up in an argument.

Now I love me some Gizelle but had Monique went after Gizelle at least it would have been understandable where it came from.

Adults supporting adults with strong character get that no women selling essential oils need to go out like this:

hyxUr0K.gif

zLgXsQm.gif

Now Sutton seems smart enough not to do that BUT she also is clearly paying attention to what twitter is saying and adjusting her ways because of it...but we've seen this play out before when cast do what they think the audience wants. Audience turns on a dime.

Edited by slw84

15 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Dorit should start another business...Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit is the conversation piece. Carcass out will be a thing. Love that for her.:hippo:

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

There's no point to mothers pulling hair because GEB is laughing at them getting chewed up in an argument.

Now I love me some Gizelle but had Monique went after Gizelle at least it would have been understandable where it came from.

Adults supporting adults with strong character get that no women selling essential oils need to go out like this:

hyxUr0K.gif

zLgXsQm.gif

Now Sutton seems smart enough not to do that BUT she also is clearly paying attention to what twitter is saying and adjusting her ways because of it...but we've seen this play out before when cast do what they think the audience wants. Audience turns on a dime.

I don’t think Sutton is actually paying attention to Twitter all that much? She probably knows she and Garcelle have been well received but she’s not getting messy in the replies. I think she’s just bumbling along as she naturally does and making the fraud force losers pressed. This comparison to Monique just doesn’t hold water.

Edited by kzm

11 minutes ago, kzm said:

I don’t think Sutton is actually paying attention to Twitter all that much? She probably knows she and Garcelle have been well received but she’s not getting messy in the replies. I think she’s just bumbling along as she naturally does and making the fraud force losers pressed. This comparison to Monique just doesn’t hold water.

To her credit, she's not like Monique in responding on twitter. I'm referring to paying attention to the comments and making moves based on what she thinks the audience wants to see...and it's clear that shift since she's been well received vs her first season.

Sutton is serving...she just has to be careful and learn from the Brandis/Erika's/Rinna to a smaller degree/Kelly Dodds/Pigtails/Porshas/Moniques etc.

Shannon learned but the other girls met a similar fate.

Edited by slw84

What is the first season to watch on OC. I’ve been told the early ones are rough lol.

I just keep hearing names and have no idea who this women are. My ex had heather (black hair lady I think) as a screensaver 

That wasn't messy of Sutton at all, the women were clearly judgy about Crystal's own approach to her ED and making assumptions on whether or not she has seeked help so lol

34 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What is the first season to watch on OC. I’ve been told the early ones are rough lol.

I just keep hearing names and have no idea who this women are. My ex had heather (black hair lady I think) as a screensaver 

I’m on S3. Basically no drama and is nothing like housewives is today. I hear S4 switches things up.

Tre still going through with marrying that monster, Melissa and Joe Gorga NOT attending the wedding, Dina not attending and posting a cryptic message about having the courage to end things on her Instagram Story...this wedding special is about to be a hot MESS

16 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Tre still going through with marrying that monster, Melissa and Joe Gorga NOT attending the wedding, Dina not attending and posting a cryptic message about having the courage to end things on her Instagram Story...this wedding special is about to be a hot MESS

I wonder if Teresa got EP credits - because it she did (which she would deserve to) maybe none of that would make it.

I could see her not wanted her wedding special to be filled with drama.

52 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Wait she doesn’t have a prenup :deadbanana2:

Teresa about to serve up the most entertaining wedding special. :jonny5:

Brandi was asked in an interview yesterday if she was the BH casting director who she would cast and she picked:

Herself

Camille

Adrienne 

Kyle 

Lisa Rinna

Denise Richards 

:deadbanana2:

Lisa is so delusional and fabricated I can’t take another season of her :deadbanana4:

Kathy Hilton is so effortlessly hilarious :rip:

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I mean it's Teresa. She'll be fine

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Brandi was asked in an interview yesterday if she was the BH casting director who she would cast and she picked:

Herself

Camille

Adrienne 

Kyle 

Lisa Rinna

Denise Richards 

:deadbanana2:

that's ya'lls queen:lakitu:

3 hours ago, boys said:

@stophittingmedad do you think the person who created this tweet is single, not loved enough and will never command a salary of Robyn's level? your thoughts, luv.:swim2:

high key she needs to just do a destination wedding for a season finale or season premiere and/or give Juan the daughter (even if via surrogacy) she wants because how many more storylines does she have left before the demo...

Chile:coffee2:

Congrats, Teresa.:heart:

I sure hope the spinoff rumors are true. There's enough content there with her daughters and being a newlywed.

RHONJ doesn't deserve it for a new season.

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Start at S4. It’s when Gretchen joins and Tamra seizes the opportunity to start Housewives as we know it. 4-11 are all some of the greatest Housewives seasons of all time.

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Literally another RHUGT :duca:

Phaedra and Ayan there 

and how does Ayan even know Theresa lol 

I really hope this is Mellissa/Joe's last season. I don't want to hear about them anymore :zzz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.