The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Marren saying bring back LVP while she’s sitting beside Rinna on WWHL :deadbanana2:

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcelle being so straight to Erika’s face was :rip:

Rinna serving unhinged :rip:

Dorito spilling about Crystal was a horrible look :rip:

I feel like Erika’s assistants are just working for screentime lol 

also erika is kind great this episode 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

After last night’s episode I don’t know how anyone could call Dubai boring, the fight at the Ethiopian restaurant was a kii:lmao:

RHOBH was terrible. them talking about crystal was disgusting. i'm at that point in the season where i don't even care to follow what they're arguing about

and them forcing harry hamlin to say rinna's blowjob skills are a 10 repulsed me

sunmimi imfurst

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

After last night’s episode I don’t know how anyone could call Dubai boring, the fight at the Ethiopian restaurant was a kii:lmao:

They are finding their footing....the last few episodes have been very entertaining lol 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Rhobh was awful last night, and next week looks just as bad. If I were the producers I'd have cut rinnas outbursts, its too fake even for reality TV.

What is the likelihood of her actually being fired after this season? I truly think it's not just about her vile behaviour anymore but she serves no purpose on the show, is hated by the public and just comes across incredibly fake.

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Rhobh was awful last night, and next week looks just as bad. If I were the producers I'd have cut rinnas outbursts, its too fake even for reality TV.

What is the likelihood of her actually being fired after this season? I truly think it's not just about her vile behaviour anymore but she serves no purpose on the show, is hated by the public and just comes across incredibly fake.

Based on WWHL maybe low. Andy loves her but I know he is not the final say 

Ayan's borrowed fashions are starting to annoy me :ahh:

There is no way Rinna is back for S13 unless it’s a cameo or MAYBE a friend of to Erika. She is for sure done. 

I just read something on Instagram that Jill was rejected from Legacy casting? :deadbanana2: Imagine bringing back Taylor for OC but no Jill who brings the kii’s, drama and is so likeable. Not fair. 

Not the landslide being worse than Diana vs Sutton. She’s over!

7 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Garcelle being so straight to Erika’s face was :rip:

Yea I was like “damn” :deadbanana:

also her secretly telling Sutton what erika said. She’s lowkey Gizzelle level messy at times :ahh: 

41 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Sutton kind like of gathered her here

Rinna is over. She's from the hey day of desperate Hollywood women tryna be famous in the early 2000s. It's tired and no one cares. 

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

RHOBH was terrible. them talking about crystal was disgusting. i'm at that point in the season where i don't even care to follow what they're arguing about

and them forcing harry hamlin to say rinna's blowjob skills are a 10 repulsed me

sunmimi imfurst

The spilling about Crystal's ED was horrendous. Beyond vile to use that for fodder when Crystal wasn't even present

The blowjob topic was brought up again on WWHL with Rinna flexing that she didn't regret teaching her daughters that. Disgusting. Rinna's unfiltered shtick has expired. It's just in poor taste atp.

5 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

RIGHT. That fight was so good. I'm mad Sara and Brooks made up so soon at the dance class. I wanna see Sara eviscerate Brooks some more :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

SUTTON SUPREMACY 

:msmarvel:

Yeah I can definitely see Rinna getting put on pause next season. Even on WWHL Andy shaded her multiple times and he seemed really tired of her, so that was already quite telling. She seemed totally out of place on last nights episode and it feels like she doesn't know who or what to portray anymore.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I was actually missing Kyle this week :rip: Dianas and Crystals absence was really not worth noticing. Sutton is the new MVP of the show (maybe still a bit behind Kyle our master puppet master).

Rinna is unhinged. She's clearly looking for her moment by screaming at Sutton over nothing.

Sutton is friends with Crystal (I think),Kyle and supposedly Rinna, so this argument is kinda odd lol.  It’s seems mostly like projecting from Erika :rip:

Rinna was bad on RHOBH but she was even worse in WWHL. Truly one of the worst housewives of all time.

Also it's funny how supportive Garcelle was about Rinna Wine but Rinna literally made fun of Garcelle's book for not making the NY Times bestsellers list. Deranged woman

I actually don't mind Erika this season. She is a mess but she's a good villsin and not embarassing like Rinna :michael:

This is a good after show segment. Garcelle and Sutton articulate here very well Erika's bs

24 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I actually don't mind Erika this season. She is a mess but she's a good villsin and not embarassing like Rinna :michael:

This is a good after show segment. Garcelle and Sutton articulate here very well Erika's bs

Why was Dorit just staring off into space, you can tell she didn’t agree with anything Erika was saying 

20 hours ago, Alfred said:

why do Sutton's kids seem nervous to be around her? 

Because, Sutton.

All that damn mayo in that chicken salad and I JUST KNOW she didn't even wash her hands.:lakitu:

20 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Meanwhile the “titanic” just pulled in season high numbers. So much for their being demand for a comeback. :dies:

Exactly.

Phaedra making Dubai lose ratings...mess

Crystal’s and Diana’s presence really is not missed when they aren’t featured. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.