The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Don't Gizelle and Robin talk about Potomac on their podcast? She's hardly the only one with a podcast, though it would be hilarious if she bailed on Teddi

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope she does. Teddi is a ******* loser

They released a new episode tonight to announce Tamras back and she confirmed they’re in talks to have a replacement for Tamra while she’s filming but she’s not quitting for good. 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy said during the WWHL After Show that „we‘re nowhere near the [taping of the RHOBH] reunion“ and we‘re already on episode 11. They are milking this season I fear

Kim looks old but still better than botox'd Kathy

Kathy and Kyles dinner was so ******* awkward. Maybe Kathy really does hate ha. 

Erika just keeps going to new lows every episode :rip:

Even though I don’t really like her, I Lowkey want them to keep Diana just as a foil for Sutton lol. Their fights are so funny to me, at that sit down lunch they weren’t even talking about the same thing half the time :rip: it’s like two robots who can’t speak the same language. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Every time I see Sutton I see Lady Gaga. They could be twins

BH was a waste of an episode, but at least Dubai finally had a good episode. I don't understand people complaining about Brooks, she's the only one bringing drama and I think she's quite funny.

Omg Erika! I was shook at her comments to Crystal. First the laxatives and then the comment on the chicken tenders. Awkward.

What did I miss that makes Tamra so hated on here? I thought she was amazing on UGT2.

5 minutes ago, PopKills said:

What did I miss that makes Tamra so hated on here? I thought she was amazing on UGT2.

idk if you've watched OC in full, but she apparently did some pretty terrible things on there. like using a slur in a confessional and borderline trying to get a girl r*ped (although I don't believe the producers would have ever allowed that to happen with cameras around but still). but yea, I liked her on UGT bc that was all I had seen from her, but the context makes me not stan her, and also the fact that she has a podcast with Teddi of all ppl :skull:

47 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

idk if you've watched OC in full, but she apparently did some pretty terrible things on there. like using a slur in a confessional and borderline trying to get a girl r*ped (although I don't believe the producers would have ever allowed that to happen with cameras around but still). but yea, I liked her on UGT bc that was all I had seen from her, but the context makes me not stan her, and also the fact that she has a podcast with Teddi of all ppl :skull:

Oh my god, and with her own son, that’s horrible. :rip:

I definitely like her a lot less now with that information. 

9 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Don't Gizelle and Robin talk about Potomac on their podcast? She's hardly the only one with a podcast, though it would be hilarious if she bailed on Teddi

They barely talk about the show on their podcast…Candiace has a podcast as well and she barely talks about the show too 

Caroline Brooks getting Nina & Sara to work 

• ATRL Moderator

dorit kissing JLC's ass in BH was so funny dude. what a climber :clownny:

Tamra is the most influential housewife of all time. Her judgmental bitchy behavior proved to be the staple of the housewives franchise :michael:

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Tamra is the most influential housewife of all time. Her judgmental bitchy behavior proved to be the staple of the housewives franchise :michael:

exactly.

say what you want about Tamrat now, but she ushered the RH franchise to the format it has now with this iconic line:

real-housewives-of-orange-county-orange-

this should have been left in the drafts Ken 

The mid season trailer for Beverly Hills was just released and everyone is serving. “You know the old adage ‘you are the company you keep’. Well…then we’re ******” :rip: 

WTF BH really starts NOW :jonny:

Edited by Matangi

The Kathy Hilton drama being the focus :jonny:
Lisa Rinna remembering she has to show up for work to get paid :jonny:

The least out standing definitely was Dorit...

Well with the season of UGT2 done i can say now that:

I don't want Dorinda back on RHNY, she is mean, i thought maybe something changed since she was on NY. But no, maybe at some points even worse. 

The tone of the last 10 seconds of the BH trailer is serving MYSTERY

"Who is after Kathy???"

The editors of Beverly Hills trailers always go OFF. Even if the actual season isn't that good- the trailers are always amazing lol 

it looks boring. show Erika throwing the wine glass and Kathy raging or show nothing at all. enough of these stupid catch phrases and passive aggression 

It looks like BH is getting better :duca:. Also Diana is an assh*le but her villain ways are growing on me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.