Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, boys said:

Iconic.

Kyle just proved how much of a hypocrite she is. 

I haven't watched the current BH season yet... do people dislike Diana because she's boring or because she's an assh*le? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Stardom

Erika deserves whatever is coming her way. That comment was disgusting.

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

Who in the world is that woman in the middle? Stanbury??

Alexia from Miami. She's amazing.

Diana and Kyle with Crystal's ED story is EXACTLY how you show empathy.

Kyle acknowledged, then asked a couple of questions and Crystal responded then got comfortable...granted she made a direct statement after that but then shared her ED experience.

Diana was there to console and give empathy.

That's how you do it. No #metoo insensitivity.

I hope Crystal gets through her issues.

She has an amazing body but it doesn't matter what anyone else feels but the victim. But the fact that she acknowledged its a control issue makes me wonder about her marriage even more:lakitu:

Sutton did a MARVELOUS job handling that truce with Diana.

Rinna serving FOH forgettable vibes:rip: They are really are phasing out lips huh

Baked potato and caviar:pancake:

Diana's party looked amazing. I love the ornament thingy in the drink. Very innovative. 

Kyle goes out of her way to look the most basic, though.

ERIKA you are talking about laxatives to a woman with ED WTF:lakitu:

Not the chicken tender. Erika is a damn disaster:psyduck:

8 minutes ago, Stardom said:

I haven't watched the current BH season yet... do people dislike Diana because she's boring or because she's an assh*le? :deadbanana4:

Neither.

It's because she and their fave got into it. Whenever many viewers pretend to like a  cast member when its really about liking that the cast member is going up against people on the cast you don't like they tend to give the other side a hard time no matter what. 

Sutton even admitted to their beef being mostly her fault and certain viewers will disregard it because they want to stick to their narrative.

I never could get into any of the Real Housewives but The Real Housewives of Dubai sucked me in somehow

Ayan and Lesa are my faves. Thought it would be Ayan I hated at first but Caroline S genuinely has a stick up her ass

Kyle basically did the same thing she was complaining about Sutton :rip:

1 hour ago, Stardom said:

both.

add a sprinkling of racist in there too and you get Diane

BH was a big bowl of nothing, aside from Kathy talking about how someone pee peed on her couch :toofunny3: glad to have her back bc it means we’re one step further from manufactured Erika/Crystal/Diana/Dorit drama with Sutton carrying the season 

Tamra getting her orange back on WWHL tonight was so desperate and cringeworthy :clown:

Edited by boys

3 minutes ago, boys said:

Tamra getting her orange back on WWHL tonight was so desperate and cringeworthy :clown:

Was just about to come in and say it was confirmed :party: screaming at how she ignored Sutton

All rise, the judge is back and dramas in session! Edit the thread title! 

Just now, FAN said:

The queen is back :jonny5:

I don’t understand how TamRAT is going to swing being back w her podcast. Also I would KILL for some news on RHONY either reboot or Legacy right about now :monkey:

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

We don't support women who try to have another woman sexually assaulted by her hick son

no thread title for her

42 minutes ago, boys said:

We don't support women who try to have another woman sexually assaulted by her hick son

no thread title for her

Truth be told, I’ve never seen OC and don’t know about this. But I follow her on social media, listen to her podcast and Stan her on girls trip. 

6 hours ago, *Tim said:

Who in the world is that woman in the middle? Stanbury??

Alexia from RHOM

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I don’t understand how TamRAT is going to swing being back w her podcast. Also I would KILL for some news on RHONY either reboot or Legacy right about now :monkey:

Don't Gizelle and Robin talk about Potomac on their podcast? She's hardly the only one with a podcast, though it would be hilarious if she bailed on Teddi

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

it would be hilarious if she bailed on Teddi

I hope she does. Teddi is a ******* loser

16 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Don't Gizelle and Robin talk about Potomac on their podcast? She's hardly the only one with a podcast, though it would be hilarious if she bailed on Teddi

Not really. Only like the first episode. They just talk about recent events 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.