• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

UGT2: The fact that Dorinda is still insufferable :rip::toofunny3: I'm convinced she will never change. Something about her bitterness seems immortal and its really off putting to see it manifest itself when she gets boozed up. For her sake I really hope she isn't as miserable as she comes across because ...

And I actually find myself liking Jill which I didn't expect at all nnn I cant believe I'm saying this but I kinda want her back on the main show(s) now. She seems a zillion times less annoying than The **** stone Manor Lady :cm:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Of course they'd be happy but that doesn't mean her days aren't numbered. She's a one trick pony emphasis on the trick but they can get their drama for cheap so yay Bravo:pancake:

They just need to find a new girl that doesn’t scream fake drama like drew did. (Who is kind of growing on me now :rip: )

marlo ain’t going no where lol 

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They just need to find a new girl that doesn’t scream fake drama like drew did. (Who is kind of growing on me now :rip: )

marlo ain’t going no where lol 

Yes, Drew is someone who needs to go somewhere.

I don't like the FOHs this year either. They are trying too hard to have a quotable.

Marlo had an attempt of robbery 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Marlo had an attempt of robbery 

Did Phaedra try steal ha peach? 

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Did Phaedra try steal ha peach? 

Or Nene - Pick a mugshot:pancake:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Or Nene - Pick a mugshot:pancake:

Marlo having security on point to though. She literally has a panic room to watch it all happen :bibliahh:

it always confuses me how these California people still don’t have proper sercurity in there houses

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

this is funny but it lowkey made me emotional at the same time :rip: 

21 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

UGT2: The fact that Dorinda is still insufferable :rip::toofunny3: I'm convinced she will never change. Something about her bitterness seems immortal and its really off putting to see it manifest itself when she gets boozed up. For her sake I really hope she isn't as miserable as she comes across because ...

And I actually find myself liking Jill which I didn't expect at all nnn I cant believe I'm saying this but I kinda want her back on the main show(s) now. She seems a zillion times less annoying than The **** stone Manor Lady :cm:

ive always loved jill, I think people forgot she's good dramma / fun because she ****** up so hard with Betheny 

On 7/19/2022 at 8:23 AM, qurl said:

that poor Marissa or Melissa girl or whatever was being absolutely annihilated by Brandi and Yolanda (for like literally no reason too) and as Brandi said , “Faye walks up and decides to put her d*ck on the table”

”You wanna talk being a lady ????????? No matter how many … Chanels .. you borrow …

..you will never

EVER

….bealady”

iconic :toofunny3: 

It’s Marissa in the beginning of the clip being devoured by Brandi and Yolanda but then switching up and being on their side when Faye tried to bring up Adrienne’s divorce against Brandi :rip: Faye really made herself look dumb here 

I don’t like this group 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

messy

In her appearance on Dubai she barely spoke, and she has been wallpaper on RHUGT2.  Not sure why everyone thinks she is a shoo-in to come back

Just saw these on twitter and they made me laugh

Edited by boys

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

messy

Calls RHOA the Titanic but wants to join a show that gets far less viewers. :rip:

27 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

In her appearance on Dubai she barely spoke, and she has been wallpaper on RHUGT2.  Not sure why everyone thinks she is a shoo-in to come back

She got huge fan support for both appearances lol. That's also what she was popular for on RHOA

4 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Calls RHOA the Titanic but wants to join a show that gets far less viewers. :rip:

I love RHOA but the ship is sinking lol. Dubai can only go up 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She got huge fan support for both appearances lol. That's also what she was popular for on RHOA

I love RHOA but the ship is sinking lol. Dubai can only go up 

The fan support only comes from her being the sane/like-able one in a cast of outrageous women.  Once she gets on a show and has nothing to contribute fans will turn on her. 

Phaedra would elevate Dubai for sure but we’re gonna need a messy relationship storyline for her to really sell it

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I don’t like this group 

Who in the world is that woman in the middle? Stanbury??

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

and the ratings went down for her appearance.

She's saying goodbye to RHOA as if RHOA didn't already say goodbye to her but i'm sure she could do well in RHODub

7 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Who in the world is that woman in the middle? Stanbury??

miami girl but I dont know her 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.