The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

52 minutes ago, Chemist said:

It's really bad for Lisa :rip:. No wonder she is so desperate to let the world know about the Kathy Hilton stuff. If Bravo edits that out :deadbanana2:

She's so gross, "Lois deserved more", no you're just upset you couldn't milk your own mum's death for sympathy more.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle, Diana, Garcelle, and Sutton carrying, as expected.

I second the person who said they're taking way too long w the RHONY shows. at least announce the reboot cast to get people excited

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

It's really bad for Lisa :rip:. No wonder she is so desperate to let the world know about the Kathy Hilton stuff. If Bravo edits that out :deadbanana2:

Not Diana being a ratings juggernaut but I said this that Diana, Sutton, Kyle and Garcelle were the stars of the last episode so thanks for confirming. Notice I didn't bring up my bias to. the diametrical duchess diva Dorit because she was in the top 4 influencers of the last episode. She got her wins at the beginning of the season anyways

Madame Diane, YOU are granted another season, luv:pool:

Rinna and Crystal...oop.

Not flashbacks outdoing multiple cast members in airtime. Flashbacks - the true hidden gem amongst diamonds:lmao:

3 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Not marlo treating her nephews as props oops 

An old heaux knows no new tricks.:mandown:

I hope the boys are well adjusted post this stunt their auntie used them for. So sad.

This is just a sneak peak but are Rinna and Diana fired already? :deadbanana2: From not being invited to Bravocon to not being on WWHL yet, to Rinna shading production everytime she can, etc

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This is just a sneak peak but are Rinna and Diana fired already? :deadbanana2: From not being invited to Bravocon to not being on WWHL yet, to Rinna shading production everytime she can, etc

I’m sure Rinna, or Erika, didn’t film for the after show last season either? So this doesn’t necessarily mean she’s fired. 

The lack of Rinna in the past few episodes is weird but seemed like she’s at the centre of the Kathy drama coming up 

Lolz I learned last night that one of my friend groups broke up over a fight discussing the erika and garcelle drama 

I haven’t seen the early seasons of BH but I’m sure they were boring because Garcelle is the biggest reason I watch it now. I can’t imagine Queen Brandi even being on that show because it’s so sterile, she would fit so well into the messiness of SLC right now.

After seeing Atlanta last night I really need Marlo to lose her peach. Her poor nephews have been through enough, her airing out her insecurities and dragging them down with her is only gonna add her to the list of people they resent in the future. Her beef with Kenya is also so unnecessary, she’s just very clearly a greedy and selfish person. When she does low-blows the evilness comes out so quickly. On another note, I officially like Drew. She’s become a more likable Porsha:fan:

40 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Lolz I learned last night that one of my friend groups broke up over a fight discussing the erika and garcelle drama 

:rip:

what happened

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I haven’t seen the early seasons of BH but I’m sure they were boring because Garcelle is the biggest reason I watch it now. I can’t imagine Queen Brandi even being on that show because it’s so sterile, she would fit so well into the messiness of SLC right now.

After seeing Atlanta last night I really need Marlo to lose her peach. Her poor nephews have been through enough, her airing out her insecurities and dragging them down with her is only gonna add her to the list of people they resent in the future. Her beef with Kenya is also so unnecessary, she’s just very clearly a greedy and selfish person. When she does low-blows the evilness comes out so quickly. On another note, I officially like Drew. She’s become a more likable Porsha:fan:

RHOBH had some of the wildest drama and fights seasons 1-6. Seasons 7-10 was when the show really slowed down. Taylor had to make sure Brandi and Kim didn’t get into a physical altercation, Kim was high on camera half the times, Rinna was throwing glasses, Eileen was getting water thrown in her face, Kim and Kyle were having physical fights in limos, husbands were killing themselves, etc. 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I don’t see Diana walking away. She’s been reposting the same DianaJenkinsFanepage Instagram account in her stories 20 times a day every day :rip: 

If she doesn’t come back or isn’t filming, it’s cause she wasn’t asked. 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I don’t see Diana walking away. She’s been reposting the same DianaJenkinsFanepage Instagram account in her stories 20 times a day every day :rip: 

If she doesn’t come back or isn’t filming, it’s cause she wasn’t asked. 

I would like to know if the person behind this fanpage is a genuine fan or an assistant of her :fan:

Are they planning a reunion on WWHL? :jonny5:

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I haven’t seen the early seasons of BH but I’m sure they were boring because Garcelle is the biggest reason I watch it now.

of all the awful , stupid takes that have ever been released into this thread, this one is pretty up there

1 minute ago, qurl said:

of all the awful , stupid takes that have ever been released into this thread, this one is pretty up there

This is rude lol I’m sure you’re a boring Rinna stan though

39 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

RHOBH had some of the wildest drama and fights seasons 1-6. Seasons 7-10 was when the show really slowed down. Taylor had to make sure Brandi and Kim didn’t get into a physical altercation, Kim was high on camera half the times, Rinna was throwing glasses, Eileen was getting water thrown in her face, Kim and Kyle were having physical fights in limos, husbands were killing themselves, etc. 

Boring!

Yeah Garcelle is the saving grace of RHOBH currently but she hasn't had any moments that even approach the top 50 moments of RHOBH seasons 1-5.

1 minute ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

This is rude lol I’m sure you’re a boring Rinna stan though

:skull: i’ve been one of the loudest voices in this thread for years that she ought to be fired

u calling people boring and stanning Garcelle :skull: she’s been there for like 4 seasons now and only just started pulling her weight :skull: 

4 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

BH is not giving what y’all pretend it gives lol

this is not a stan war type of thread boo.

we very rarely pit franchises against each other. we know they all have their gold housewives/seasons and they all have their fair share of boring/trash housewives and seasons too.

Seasons 1-5 of BH were phenomenal. The show is trash right now compared to the beginning. 

All of Beverly Hills (besides the first few seasons) looks BORING, and that includes Garcelle too. I don’t understand how y’all can write dissertations about a show where half of the drama takes place off screen, and the girls are too rehearsed and/or scared to have real conversations on camera. It’s just so sterile and meh to me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.