• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Eva and Taylor's friendship. I feel for their domestic violence trauma.

Why does Dorinda have gunk in her teeth and smiling so much. GIIIIIRLLL:lmao:

Why does Brandi have a dent at the top of her nose?

Jill and Phaedra are just living life.

Jill is ZILARIOUS and Amazing. She needs to be back.

Dorinda and this "Brandi has a good heart" BS

Brandi is such a smart alcoholic who pretends to be sweet sober and is her true self drunk and then has the girls fooled thinking but she's really sweet when not drinking. She's PLAYING YOU ALL. A lot of alcoholics are smart.

Dorinda not caring if Vicki is on her deathbed as long as her itinerary for field day is in tact. WOW. Field Day was fun, though. Dorinda did a great job with that one.

Brandi needing subtitles. Brandi's soupy lasagne. WTF

Jill is EVERYTHING. Dorinda is a projecting jackhole. Dorinda is a mean lady. 

Phaedra is aging herself trying to use the current slang any chance she gets. Auntie still giving good tv, though. The hot balloon was amazing.

Dorinda and Brandi both have drinking problems and project.

I actually enjoyed the bingewatch of season 2. Still season 1 > season 2 but it was worth it.

Now give us a recap without your pre-existing negative bias against Brandi. :heart:

I'm glad tamras back, but between the recording on her phone with the text from Vicki confirming Tamra was in talks with them that just happened to leak through Taylor, and Jill confirming this..

It feels like Tamra orchestrated the information "leaking" so I'm not buying her beef with Jill.

obviously housewives is built around women with drinking problems but something with dorinda seems darker 

i’m honestly glad tamra is coming back. i thought it was her time to go a few years ago and that the show would work without her but it clearly hasnt

i still can’t see the show working with emily and gina. they should’ve kept noella. i see more of the same 

5 hours ago, FAN said:

Now give us a recap without your pre-existing negative bias against Brandi. :heart:

Can’t she fed right into my beliefs on her from RHOBH and celebrity big brother

i have a preexisting bias against Phaedra and as much as I don’t do Phaedra dammit if she didn’t make me like her and want her back on RHOA.

I also liked Taylor on UGT and I never liked at all. 

So I came in with an open mind.

it was clear Tamra Jill and Dorinda were playing chess with this show to get back on and it worked. 

Poor Vicki. Tamra kind of used her a bit.

Brandi was playing checkers and I’d be shocked if she returned to RHOBH like Jill and Dorinda will return to legacy and tamra to OC.

Brandi is disgraceful but not In a good tv way…Jekyll and Hyde teas.

I’ll get dragged for this but I still don’t think Phaedra did anything wrong. Bravo could have edited it out and porsha is the one that said it on tv. :rip:

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’ll get dragged for this but I still don’t think Phaedra did anything wrong. Bravo could have edited it out and porsha is the one that said it on tv. :rip:

WHAT?! 

12 hours ago, slw84 said:

Brandi was mad insensitive to Taylor. Brandi is trash.

What? It was Taylor that was constantly trying to bait Brandi and create fake drama with her acting as though Brandi wasn’t on the same level as the other housewifes and saying she didn’t deserve to be part of the franchise. Taylor knew what she was doing and definitely was the phoniest (and still somehow the most boring) one in the bunch. 

9 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

WHAT?! 

I seriously just can’t understand how porsha stayed (and she’s the one the said it multiple times)

she wasn’t even really crying at that reunion :dies: 

44 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I seriously just can’t understand how porsha stayed (and she’s the one the said it multiple times)

she wasn’t even really crying at that reunion :dies: 

Because she played dumb (like always), so everyone let her slide for it. :rip:

7 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

obviously housewives is built around women with drinking problems but something with dorinda seems darker 

It's because she is severely unhappy...Luann is a drunk but is happy along with Sonja so their energy is not dark.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don't get what you are saying, though. Bravo could have edited it out and then the cast would know what's going on and have beyond tension and we'd be confused.

Are we really supposed to be believe no one else has heard tea that dark on others. It's Phaedra's fault for spreading it and Porsha's fault for repeating it in a scene when in fact Kandi NEVER had an issue with her and put money in her pocket with that play and supporting her return to RHOA.

Porsha should have gotten more blame so that part is true. 

I wonder what she means by "ONE SIDE" of the story. Is the other side against Porsha? Kandi? Or is she referring to where she heard it.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think both Fraud and Frick should've been fired, not just Fraud.

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Because she played dumb (like always), so everyone let her slide for it. :rip:

She didn't play dumb.

Porsha is not an idiot but she's not a genius playing dumb. The best way to describe Porsha is that her mother didn't have the tools to teach her alot which is also why Lauren is a bit delayed BUT what her mother DID teach her was enough for her to survive a bit. Porsha is like a 18 year old girl who thinks she has it all figured out but never wants to deal with the consequences of her actions...she only wants to be grown when it benefits not at the tough times. Porsha is smarter than people give her credit for but is still not that bright. People over and underplay her.

Plus for quite some time she had execs exploit her in making dumb decisions but always worked on image rehabilitation to clean things up for her only to mess up again. It's like that one child at the sleepover who is spoiled and gets to whine and complain and mess up but none of the other kids can do that and it's because there's a deeper issue the parents made a deal on...and the kids want to beat that one up and tease them so they can suffer some punishment.

40 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I don't get what you are saying, though. Bravo could have edited it out and then the cast would know what's going on and have beyond tension and we'd be confused.

Are we really supposed to be believe no one else has heard tea that dark on others. It's Phaedra's fault for spreading it and Porsha's fault for repeating it in a scene when in fact Kandi NEVER had an issue with her and put money in her pocket with that play and supporting her return to RHOA.

Porsha should have gotten more blame so that part is true. 

I wonder what she means by "ONE SIDE" of the story. Is the other side against Porsha? Kandi? Or is she referring to where she heard it.

That conversation should have ended at that table. Producers could have shut and down right there 

I got in a housewife YouTube trap but Kandi really has her mama on the show acting a fool :ahh:

Tamra coming back is a major WIN for Orange County.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That conversation should have ended at that table. Producers could have shut and down right there 

qGhiEIe.gif?noredirect

That would go against production and executives entire mission. Let's curb drama and leave it on the editing room floor which is fine: IF they want to quit and/or get fired:rip:

That is wild that people would actually believe that someone could say something like THAT on camera and people would just leave it on the editing room floor and NO one would find out about it and no cast members would be impacted by it. It's not even about Kandi never mentioning it...what would Porsha's incentive be to leave it at the table so that the film that's cut never gets spoken on:cupid:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I got in a housewife YouTube trap but Kandi really has her mama on the show acting a fool :ahh:

This scene will cure depression. No pills needed.

The way Mama Joyce sister straight LIED and pretended Carmon got up and started mess with Kandi's mama like the film wouldn't show the opposite.

I don't see the problem about sharing shoes because that's what girlfriends do. I know Mama Joyce share her "mama joyce' wigs with  at least one person before.

Edited by slw84

I want Brandi to come back and it’s clear people still love her/want to watch her but I just don’t know how she’ll fit in with the current cast. BH might be doing good in ratings but I’m so so over Kyle, Rinna, Dorit and Erika. They all need to go.

Phaedra is amazing tv but she’s not getting back on as long as Kandi is there…and it really is a bad look for bravo for allowing that if Phaedra never apologizes/takes accountability. The latest girls trip episode shows that she thinks she wasn’t wrong?! Like what..lol 

Bethany is never gonna do Legacy, she’s already stated the amount of money that it would take is something Bravo will never pay. A cast of Ramona, Lu, Sonja, Jill, Dorinda, Kelly and Tinsley would be MORE than enough, lol. They do not need B when they have all those ladies. And the fact that all these ladies are in the same circles, been friends with eachother for ages, etc will make good tv. Dorinda is a train wreck tho, I think she’s way worse than Sonja when it comes to the delusion. Just so so unhappy. 

Idk why people say Kyle doesn’t like Brandi and wouldn’t let her come back. Kyle is always commenting on Brandis stuff?

Luanne literally got arrested and even Bethany’s  saviour story about her is quite dark (about buying the house)

I think we have rose coloured glasses with Sonja since she was the only good part of s13. She got dragged a lot for her drinking and delusional ways and people even wanted her gone on s12 since she was such a ******* hot mess. 

The thing they have over Dorinda is at least they acknowledge it on camera and Dorinda goes way below the belt when she is drunk. 

The bravo producers are waiting wayyy too long for the reboot and legacy though. Start filming asap the people want it! They are literally killing their own show. 

This episode of ATL was really good. It felt more enjoyable and natural. 

The coochie incense must’ve made the vibes right. 

Sanya is forgettable; I didn’t even realize she wasn’t at the cabin til they mentioned her. 

It's really bad for Lisa :rip:. No wonder she is so desperate to let the world know about the Kathy Hilton stuff. If Bravo edits that out :deadbanana2:

Not marlo treating her nephews as props oops 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.