The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Speaking of WWHL, I often think about the episode when Nene was on and Kim Zociak called in and they got to arguing…it gave us the iconic “go to sleep, it’s late in Atlanta…good night” one liner from Nene 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FAN said:

We need Brandi and Kim back. Bring Kathy out full time as well. Kick Crystal and Lisa to the curb. Keep Kyle, Garcelle, Sutton, Erika and Dorit. 

I love how you just forget about Diane's existence with this post :ahh:

Edited by *Tim

11 hours ago, Alfred said:

I agree but it does work in favor of on-show drama sometimes. It worked when Nene said Porsha should be fired on WWHL. and didn’t she talk crap about Cynthia or Kim in an earlier season and it was brought up onscreen? Then most recently I thought Sutton vs Rinna Elton John gate was WWHL-originating drama done well. 

100%. You can see the difference in behavior of HWs who have their jobs (S1) vs ex-HWs  (S2). S1 to me was VERY dry. Seeing the UGT2 women using the show as a vehicle to win over Bravo execs and get back on their respective shows is exhilarating. I think Vicki/Tamra, Dorinda, and Phaedra are the most obvious shoe-ins for a comeback. 

Brandi getting back on BH won’t happen with how ironclad Kyle’s hold is on production. I don’t see her meshing well with the current cast either. They should give her her own spin-off if anything. Finding love type of show 

Kyle's bestie from production just left Evolution Media

I agree but it does work in favor of on-show drama sometimes. It worked when Nene said Porsha should be fired on WWHL. and didn’t she talk crap about Cynthia or Kim in an earlier season and it was brought up onscreen? Then most recently I thought Sutton vs Rinna Elton John gate was WWHL-originating drama done well. 

100%. You can see the difference in behavior of HWs who have their jobs (S1) vs ex-HWs  (S2). S1 to me was VERY dry. Seeing the UGT2 women using the show as a vehicle to win over Bravo execs and get back on their respective shows is exhilarating. I think Vicki/Tamra, Dorinda, and Phaedra are the most obvious shoe-ins for a comeback. 

Brandi getting back on BH won’t happen with how ironclad Kyle’s hold is on production. I don’t see her meshing well with the current cast either. They should give her her own spin-off if anything. Finding love type of show 

S1 was off because no one was being normal besides romana and maybe Kenya.

I had no ideas Melissa and Teresa hated each other, or the fact Kyle was a monster lol 

I guess sober Luann was sober Luann though lol 

6 hours ago, *Tim said:

I love how you just forget about Diane's existence with this post :ahh:

:deadbanana: she’s out for sure 

S1 was off because no one was being normal besides romana and maybe Kenya.

I had no ideas Melissa and Teresa hated each other, or the fact Kyle was a monster lol 

I guess sober Luann was sober Luann though lol 

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Not Nina Ali retweeting this, oh boy :skull: 

Yeah the reunion is going to be a mess if the rumblings are true :rip:

On 7/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I just want RHOP back 

it’s nice to have a cast of people that actually hang out 

the problem with Atlanta is these girls really don’t see each other outside of the show. Like how haven’t you seen sheree since season 10 :deadbanana:

I hope RHOP is that girl because it really has the chance to fill out the new trinity of ratings (RHOBH/RHONJ and TBD)

:mandown:

15 hours ago, FAN said:

Doing RONY legacy without Bethany is like doing a BH one without LVP :shakeno:

So doable. Got it:swing:

When asked about Judge’s return, her longtime pal and former co-star Vicki Gunvalson, offered, “Good for her, I’m happy for her.”

Earlier in the day, Zarin shared a different take on Gunvalson’s reaction, letting it slip in a since-deleted live stream that Judge would be returning much to her chagrin. 

“And Tamra’s coming back and my friend Vicki’s not happy,” Zarin told her followers while on the way to her luncheon.

Vicky must be fuming :skull: 

kyle is honestly just so boring now. she’s not even the grounding force in the cast that she used to be; she usually picks the wrong ppl to support and wrong people to go against within the past couple seasons. RHOBH would honestly probably flourish if she transitioned into a Friend Of role

Ew I can't believe this woman is back again.

Omg I just caught up on the drama: 

- Jill posted on Instagram that Tamara is back and Vicki is mad about it 

- Jill deleted story, presumably told by bravo to take it down 

- Tamara posts on her story Jill is the thirstiest person ever 

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

kyle is honestly just so boring now. she’s not even the grounding force in the cast that she used to be; she usually picks the wrong ppl to support and wrong people to go against within the past couple seasons. RHOBH would honestly probably flourish if she transitioned into a Friend Of role

We NEED LVP and Queen Camille back to save the show! They have the power to take down the FFF

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Vicky must be fuming :skull: 

Vicki deserves this **** tho cause she sucks on RHUGT2 so far??

Barf at Tamra being back.

LOL at Zarin knocking the wind out of her sail.

Did anyone see the wedding pics of Lisa Barlow? I liked her face presurgery

Queen Vicki is probably guzzling alcohol right now but it's ok. Avoid this sht show until they clear out gina and emily and then get vicki back on.

49 minutes ago, Shoful said:

We NEED LVP and Queen Camille back to save the show! They have the power to take down the FFF

The fact that the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit dethroned LVP that season and gathered Camille at the reunion was delicious:pool:

Bravo YA'LL WON

I'm watching UGT season 2. I tried to withhold but I'm indulging and just finished episode 1

Still can't stand Brandi

Ugh Phaedra is SO good for TV. If I end up wanting her back on RHOA or on RHODub:psyduck:

Dorinda downplayed Brandi's shade but overplayed Vicki's shade. Interesting.

Brandi was mad insensitive to Taylor. Brandi is trash.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Eva and Taylor's friendship. I feel for their domestic violence trauma.

Why does Dorinda have gunk in her teeth and smiling so much. GIIIIIRLLL:lmao:

Why does Brandi have a dent at the top of her nose?

Jill and Phaedra are just living life.

Jill is ZILARIOUS and Amazing. She needs to be back.

Dorinda and this "Brandi has a good heart" BS

Brandi is such a smart alcoholic who pretends to be sweet sober and is her true self drunk and then has the girls fooled thinking but she's really sweet when not drinking. She's PLAYING YOU ALL. A lot of alcoholics are smart.

Dorinda not caring if Vicki is on her deathbed as long as her itinerary for field day is in tact. WOW. Field Day was fun, though. Dorinda did a great job with that one.

Brandi needing subtitles. Brandi's soupy lasagne. WTF

Jill is EVERYTHING. Dorinda is a projecting jackhole. Dorinda is a mean lady. 

Phaedra is aging herself trying to use the current slang any chance she gets. Auntie still giving good tv, though. The hot balloon was amazing.

Dorinda and Brandi both have drinking problems and project.

I actually enjoyed the bingewatch of season 2. Still season 1 > season 2 but it was worth it.

Tamra Judge slander will NOT be tolerated in this thread

OP: So glad she’s officially returning to OC. Justice is served 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.