The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

The Jen apologist not realizing how many can use the same argument currently and referencing history...it's the victims fault.:psyduck: I-

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

this still being discussed :ahh:

5 hours ago, qurl said:

ya u know what i agree if them f*ckin old ppl were too stupid to realize they were buying mudpies instead of weekly gutter cleaning services then they deserve to get scammed !!! get money Jen !! #FREEJENSHAH

:dies:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

The Jen apologist not realizing how many can use the same argument currently and referencing history...it's the victims fault.:psyduck: I-

Right? It's actually repulsive seeing people defend that. I was 100% sure Jen is guilty from the moment the story broke. Same goes for Erika.

They tried to use Television/social media to get out of it, gather enough support to somehow drop the case but they both failed miserably. Erika's demise will also be JOYFUL to watch. Im here for all these horrible women get the cell block they deserve. Because TRUST ME 90% of the housewives belong in jail.

The last 10 minutes UGT S2E5 were batshit CRAZY. The way everyone took turns being a mess besides Phaedra and Eva in this episode :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Stardom said:

The last 10 minutes UGT S2E5 were batshit CRAZY. The way everyone took turns being a mess besides Phaedra and Eva in this episode :deadbanana4:

I was in complete awe! They way they just kept arguing with everyone :ahh:

Whew I spent all day reading the tea on these RHODubai girls... the reunion and season 2 are gonna be IT I fear

13 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

I can't wait for Sheree to change the dynamics of RHOBH. The Fad 5 should be scared.

giphy.gif

I feel like Sheree aint gon do much. She's more of a commentator / back up to Garcelle. The way both Rinna and Dorit are fading FAST and even Erika to a certain extent. The Flab 5 shall be overtaken by end of season me thinks. The Garcelle-Sutton-Crystal trifecta is tew strong. 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, ZIVERT said:

"Shah should not be afforded the opportunity to shrewdly manipulate viewers..." You mean like you tried to manipulate America into thinking Trump was a good president despite him repeatedly disrespecting your dead father? Me-again McCain wants to be a real housewife of Scottsdale so bad

1616790769191-exrbubvwua8icgl.jpeg?crop=0.9479921000658328xw:1xh;center,center 

MEghan is so hypocritical considering she's a HUGE Erika Jayne stan lol

Erica saying Garcelle's sons are "well spoken" is racist, IDC. 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this still being discussed :ahh:

One of Kyles Achilles heels is that she has to be liked by EVERYONE and will make so many stupid excuses to justify her bad behaviour. It’ll be interesting to see how the rest of this reunion unfolds but I’m sure she will be eating Garcelle out at the reunion just to save face. She is used to some backlash but the last week was a lot even for her. 

48 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Erica saying Garcelle's sons are "well spoken" is racist, IDC. 

I thought the same thing. I don’t think she meant it that way but def came across like that.

Also Diana is a psycho lmao

So here's the thing:

Kudos to Sutton for taking the adult approach and owning up to her mistakes...which were plenty at that encounter with Diane.

the problem is when you start off being sarcastic and rude about someone's miscarriage and bedrest I don't get what you expect them to do...just dismiss it.

that's a sensitive subject. ALSO, Sutton there is a way to "bond" with someone without saying me too. You ACKNOWLEDGE their experience, ask them a few questions and then once they've said all they need to say respond with a transition sentence referencing your own experience. 

Not just with Diane but in many instance as soon as someone says they went through something Sutton is on her Metoo movement and I get she's socially awkward but that does not work all the time.

Diana needs to move past it though because it was insensitive but girl you got your jabs in too. Call a truce. Sutton is only liked because she's the underdog. Just bond with the other girls more and let Sutton set herself up.

and it WAS NOT sincere.

I love that Sutton always breaks the fourth wall. LOL. MORE housewives need to break the fourth wall:pool:

Diana is chlidish. It hurt her (I get it you don't mock someone's bed rest and try to one up them on trauma) but move on and keep your guards up. Diana comes off like she has a chip on her shoulder. I also think that she just doesn't feel Sutton is worth it because the only way she'd be in a circle with someone like Sutton is for business.

I hope this silly feud ends with this episode.

Diana is INSUFFERABLE, thank **** Sutton ended that rat

tbh I actually live for Diana...maybe bc she's from the balkans and I understand where she is coming from, she's being direct and is over the fake and phony niceties that Americans are obsessed with and Sutton can't STAND it

All the women being in the confessional at the end of episode 4 of UGT is sending me. :lmao:

Diana is AWFUL

The worst casting decision in BH history. It was nice having Rinna in the ep for only like 5 minutes btw, let's keep that trend up!

something seems off with Dianes boyfriend (husband?) that family scene was PAINFUL to sit through omg

between that scene and Kyle’s shabbat dinner this episode was a snooze. i feel like rinna has barely been in the last episodes hmm

that lunch between sutton and diane was hilarious though 

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Diana is INSUFFERABLE, thank **** Sutton ended that rat

I saw someone on reddit say they wish Diana had been on a NY season with Bethenny bc of the lashings she would have received.

You can tell no one has challenged Diana in years or decades and coddled her because of her extreme wealth. Nothing she says makes sense and she's a huge hypocrite.

It's also great how obvious it is that Kyle is getting a villain edit now that the producer she was besties with is gone (which is probably how Mauricio ended up scoring a Netflix show since that producer works there now)...

Rinna is really slipping into friend zone 

no wonder she’s pulling all the antics outside the show 

Can someone tell Dorit to go to work

14 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Diana is just confusing

vCX7n7V.gif

Honestly she was making sense. I also think she takes Sutton way too seriously. Not to mention Diana acts above everyone else. The elitist attitude doesn’t help her 

3 hours ago, slik said:

Rinna getting the S10 Teddi treatment :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.