The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

49 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

#FREEJEN

are-you-kidding-me-jen-shah.gif

why does she look like she has a tooth out for a sec in this gif :dies:

OT: I have to say I'm a f'ing idiot bc I actually wanted to believe she was innocent. her crocodile tears and her not that good acting actually got to me and I fell for it. that being said, she is a ******* loser for not just telling the truth all this time, and putting her friends and family through hell. the only last ounce of dignity I'll give her is maybe she really didn't know what was going on but the prosecution had made such an airtight case that there was no way she wasn't going to be found guilty, so she just gave up. but yes, I know this is like very very VERY unlikely. for her to waste the court system's (which, actually I don't care bc the US court system is ****** as it is) time doing this, I can really see them throwing the book at her. so this is no longer going to trial bc she pled guilty? and now she's just awaiting a deal? so random, why the dramatics. she should have just done this from the beginning and she probably would have gotten a way better deal. she literally waited until a week before :skull:

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen Shah is going to jail meanwhile Erika Jayne is free to walk the streets and bully Black children on national TV, I’m SICK!!!!!

#FREEJEN

Just now, ZIVERT said:

Jen Shah is going to jail meanwhile Erika Jayne is free to walk the streets and bully Black children on national TV, I’m SICK!!!!!

#FREEJEN

Can someone fill me in on Whats going on with Erika? 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Can someone fill me in on Whats going on with Erika? 

Absolutely nothing! She gets to curse out Garcelle’s children and be commended for “letting her hair down” and relaxing after a “difficult time” last year! Meanwhile Jen Shah got arrested essentially on camera, and spent the rest of the season defending herself from her cast mates! Erika Jayne, you’re next mark my words, yes you are

splash-water-jen-shah.gif

8 minutes ago, boys said:

Lisa stans acting like their fave wasn't groveling to be Jen's friend and in her good graces :bibliahh:

We got her on camera yall know that right? Groveling to be her friend then threw her friend of many many many years under the bus and showed how awful she really is

Lisa is a terrible person. She works on the show, sure, but anyone pretending she is some moral arbiter looks foolish.

I'm a Meredith stan but she made herself look like an entire dumbass with this. :gaycat6: She'll still never be as pathetic and stupid as Lisa, though!

--

Did anyone see crystal respond to a troll how she shouldn't come back next year? She said "You're gonna hate my contract." which makes me think she must have signed a multi-season deal.

Jen going to jail but Erika is free to terrorize us? :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Absolutely nothing! She gets to curse out Garcelle’s children and be commended for “letting her hair down” and relaxing after a “difficult time” last year! Meanwhile Jen Shah got arrested essentially on camera, and spent the rest of the season defending herself from her cast mates! Erika Jayne, you’re next mark my words, yes you are

splash-water-jen-shah.gif

Girl, lets not :deadbanana2: 

Jen actually stole from the elderly and has been stanned by Housewives fans. Erika hasn't been proven to have done anything criminally and would be torn limb from limb if fans could get their hands on her like its the French Revolution.

Erika may not be a good person, sure, but she's taken on a lot more hate that Jen never got.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm a Meredith stan but she made herself look like an entire dumbass with this. :gaycat6: She'll still never be as pathetic and stupid as Lisa, though!

Like yeah Meredith is dumb for siding with Jen because she was smart enough to know before that this girl was a crook and crazy BUT I can honestly see why she did it for season 3 simply because she wanted nothing to do with Lisa thats obvious I mean she came for her kids and her husband. She probably watched the footage and realized Heather & Whitney really weren't friends to her either cause they perpetuated so much of the bullshit last season.

I think she went into it just trying to not have EVERYONE be against her so she decided to get along with Jen. I don't like it but you know it is what it is I guess. I wish she hadn't made that social media post though just for Jen to be like yeah I'm guilty 5 minutes later.

Edited by boys

Just now, boys said:

I wish she hadn't made that social media post though just for Jen to be like yeah I'm guilty 5 minutes later.

I was screaming at the idea Jen changed her entire plea after Meredith posted that just to get one last knife in :rip:

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Girl, lets not :deadbanana2: 

Jen actually stole from the elderly and has been stanned by Housewives fans. Erika hasn't been proven to have done anything criminally and would be torn limb from limb if fans could get their hands on her like its the French Revolution.

Erika may not be a good person, sure, but she's taken on a lot more hate that Jen never got.

Personally, I feel like there’s no way Erika didn’t know anything about what her husband was doing. And either way, her feet was barely held to the fire because her cast mates all meet behind the scenes and plot, and the directors are friends with them all anyways. I don’t think anyone *genuinely* stans Jen Shah, but she definitely is more likable than Erika, which helps her with fan reception for sure.

RHOBH is so manufactured it shouldn’t even be called reality at this point :biblio:

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I was screaming at the idea Jen changed her entire plea after Meredith posted that just to get one last knife in :rip:

Jen waiting until the last minute to change her plea deal, spending her last week of freedom filming the show, and now THIS - she’s so camp :skull: 

5 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Jen going to jail but Erika is free to terrorize us? :gaycat6:

(hate to defend this witch lol) but Erika isn't even charged with anything though right? She just has civil lawsuits.

Jen was actually doing all this herself, while erika can pawn the blame off to the senile husband (which is like true for the most part) 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

while erika can pawn the blame off to the senile husband (which is like true for the most part) 

I bet she knew 100% what was going on. She is a ****ing ***** who deserves jail. I can't wait until that ***** is let go from bravo, I pray that it's soon

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I bet she knew 100% what was going on. She is a ****ing ***** who deserves jail. I can't wait until that ***** is let go from bravo, I pray that it's soon

True  but she was grilled harder than the women who was charged and actually going to jail :dies: 

she still evil though 

59 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

random aside but his wife is (they never got divorced…) name Kim :bibliahh:

I..... whew.

18 minutes ago, Crashed said:

https://bravocon2022.com/

I'm not surprised that Diana skips Bravocon but Rinna not showing up comes a little unexpected :-*

i'm more shocked rhony is so underrepresented.

that list of names is really hard to read the way its formatted, but dorinda and jill are the only two?

Just because yall don't like Erika (I don't either) doesn't make her comparable at all to Jen Shah. I wish you all realized how crazy you look when you do that.

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

that list of names is really hard to read the way its formatted, but dorinda and jill are the only two?

And they're only there for RHUGT anyway :skull:

They have phaedra at bravo con :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They aren't done yet, there will be more name added/announced!

What's the deal with one day tickets? Will they go on sale or do I have to buy the 3 day pass?

I knew Jen wasn’t innocent but SLC is gonna tank when she’s locked up unless they get Mother Mary back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.