The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I can’t believe queen Meredith sided with that criminal in the end ?

Meredith looks like a clown now with her Instagram Story from yesterday :deadbanana2:

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Crashed said:

Meredith looks like a clown now with her Instagram Story from yesterday :deadbanana2:

Go against Lisa, it’s gonna cost ya!

Fr season 3 is about to be fire, they need to start casting for season 4 though cause Lisa can’t carry the show by herself. Bring Mary back Andy!

3 minutes ago, Crashed said:

I know I was just thinking that. She needs to remove that ASAP :deadbanana:

I wish they would just film Season 4 RIGHT NOW and up to when she gets sentenced

Just now, Shoful said:

I know I was just thinking that. She needs to remove that ASAP :deadbanana:

I wish they would just film Season 4 RIGHT NOW and up to when she gets sentenced

Meredith, Heather and Jen were filming in NYC a few days ago :eli:

4 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Go against Lisa, it’s gonna cost ya!

Fr season 3 is about to be fire, they need to start casting for season 4 though cause Lisa can’t carry the show by herself. Bring Mary back Andy!

I fear Mary closed all doors when she decided to skip the reunion. But you're right, Lisa Barlegend can't carry the show alone and nobody wants to see more filler scenes of Whitney and her husband throwing paint at each other :biblio:

8 minutes ago, Crashed said:

I saw, I assume that was for S3 tho. We need them to rush fast into S4 and keep the momentum going until Jen is locked up

Omg someone get Andy and a Camera :jonnycat: this is scandalous. Did she get a plea deal or something?

those who go against Lisa Barlegend shall FALL!

Just now, *Tim said:

Omg someone get Andy and a Camera :jonnycat: this is scandalous. Did she get a plea deal or something?

Looks like US dropped counts of Money Laundering and she agreed to not appeal if sentencing is less than 14 years (wire fraud has a max sentence of 30 years)

First reunion interview from a jail cell coming?

Please remember that while all your faves were fighting to be friends with Jen that Mary was always spilling the TEA!

pivoting to RHOA for a second because i just watched the episode and i fear drew has grown on me :jonny: i cant stop laughing at her calling incense black magic and witchcraft and the voice message prophet like wtf:ahh:

22 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

First reunion interview from a jail cell coming?

I don’t think sentencing is till November so they could rush it 

random aside but his wife is (they never got divorced…) name Kim :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t think sentencing is till November so they could rush it 

Won't they take her into custody in the meantime anyway?

Meredith is my fav but this is SUCH a bad look for her. :deadbanana2: I wonder if Jen gave them a heads up?

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Won't they take her into custody in the meantime anyway?

Meredith is my fav but this is SUCH a bad look for her. :deadbanana2: I wonder if Jen gave them a heads up?

It’s not a violent crime so likely not id assume, but I dunno. 

if we are being real honest they should cut ties with her and edit her out cause that is pretty disgusting admissions… but I live for drama so I want to see it lol 

3 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Allegedly, Rinna has it in her contract where several aspects of her personal life are off-limits as far as discussion which is a big reason why Amsterdam happened, and why none of her subsequent victims clock back at her in the way they actually want to. She abuses this as most of the other housewives do not have this feature in their contracts. 

I don't believe this for a second. The only thing they let Adrienne put in her contract is her kids were not to be involved in the show, but even that wasn't to hide the surrogacy. They blurred their faces anytime they appeared on camera.

And the Hamlins are no Maloofs, we'll just say that.

Sentencing is apparently November 28th. I guess the judge did give her Thanksgiving

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

Meredith and Heather are dumbasses, clearly they have very poor judgement of character. 

#teamlisa

Lisa stans acting like their fave wasn't groveling to be Jen's friend and in her good graces :bibliahh:

We got her on camera yall know that right? Groveling to be her friend then threw her friend of many many many years under the bus and showed how awful she really is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.