• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

how tf is gina on her fifth season?

Imagine firing the one woman that brought something to the season. OC woulda been even worse without Noella. These producersare listening to the "noella-is-annoying" crowd and Heather Duborings ass.

This enstallment seems beyondsaving at this point

Edited by *Tim

Have to laugh how Kandi is “boring” yet every single season she has the most viral memes that live on in the cultural zeitgeist.

This season it’s the “I’m getting frustrated” meme that I’ve seen about a million times already across Twitter. Say what you want about her, but she always gives us memeable material :worship2:

Mind you, the idea that she was boring was a lie propagated by Phaedra stans (all 3 of them) before the season even began. But the fact is she has been in her fair share of drama this season already and much of the mid-season trailer is based around Kandi drama for the most part :deadbanana4: 

14 minutes ago, Haus said:

Dorit's "of course, it's not my child" felt very racist to me. 

I’m almost certain that Dorit and that husband of hers are racist. 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Brandi is a true star. RUGT2 is on another level that we haven’t witnessed in a while with housewives and she really elevates it. Am I delusional in thinking there’s a chance she’s back for RHOBH13?

Yes. Brandi probably has less money than Gina and RHOBH is one of the few shows left where most the women are or were ultra-wealthy. And the brash, ultra aggressive role has been taken by Erika now.

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

I don't get why the women seem to be on Dorinda's side in the Jill conflict. For us viewers it's so clear that Dorinda was in the wrong, but the girls, especially Eva, seem to protect her a lot

For one Jill annoys them and Dorinda can actually be fun and amenable. Secondly, they're afraid Dorinda will put an asp in their beds while they sleep.

But here's an idea. :gaycat2: Garcelle is friends with Joanna Krupa. Bring her on.

37 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I’m almost certain that Dorit and that husband of hers are racist. 

Kyle and Mauricio weren't looking good either but Dorit took it weirdly far. She takes everything weirdly far and reveals more of herself each time. It's rarely good.

34 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

But here's an idea. :gaycat2: Garcelle is friends with Joanna Krupa. Bring her on.

EWWWW NO THANKS. Would be interesting to have her and Yolanda on so we can talk about Mohammed

I don't understand how RHONY got completely revamped when it did better than RHODubai, RHOC, and RHOA on ratings

I thought it was pretty obvious Dorit said "Of course, its not my child" as in its easier for her to let it go but she could understand why Garcelle wouldn't... truly don't understand how anyone is getting racist vibes from it?

6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I thought it was pretty obvious Dorit said "Of course, its not my child" as in its easier for her to let it go but she could understand why Garcelle wouldn't... truly don't understand how anyone is getting racist vibes from it?

This. I feel like sometimes throw the word racist around diminishing the true meaning of it 

7 hours ago, Shoful said:

I don't understand how RHONY got completely revamped when it did better than RHODubai, RHOC, and RHOA on ratings

RHOA average is above 900k

8 hours ago, Shoful said:

They don’t expect much out of Dubai, OC16 was already sort of a revamp, and we don’t really know how they feel about ATL yet. Also, NY was **** in the ratings and was hated by EVERYONE, they even admitted that it was trash.

I still can't believe RHOC still gets renewed :deadbanana2: it's such a boring mess now that they fired Kelly and Braunwyn :biblio:

Jen's husband is an annoying snack tbh 

Dr-Jen-Armstrong-seperated-Ryne-Holliday

11 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Have to laugh how Kandi is “boring” yet every single season she has the most viral memes that live on in the cultural zeitgeist.

This season it’s the “I’m getting frustrated” meme that I’ve seen about a million times already across Twitter. Say what you want about her, but she always gives us memeable material :worship2:

Mind you, the idea that she was boring was a lie propagated by Phaedra stans (all 3 of them) before the season even began. But the fact is she has been in her fair share of drama this season already and much of the mid-season trailer is based around Kandi drama for the most part :deadbanana4: 

Kandi is boring lol

she has moments like you said but the past few seasons she does not look like she wants to even be there

The truth is there is a 300k difference between the average NY, OC, ATL, POT, NJ and BH franchise.

NY ended with 500k because that's how little people were interested in the finale.

OC and other franchises didn't end as low.

We'll see what POT brings but if it holds steady and becomes the new top black franchise then the GEB won @stophittingmedad and NY, OC and ATL are in its legacy phase. 

NJ is the Teresa show. She's the only one left from the originals. 

BH has changed so many KEY players and mid players that it's like a new facelift every few seasons. Their formula works.

NY was one of the most natural UNTIL THEY FORCED Eboni and that other young girl that looks the way Heather wished she looks thinking NY needed a younger audience. NO they needed a BH revamp of adding newer faces.

ATL is resetting but needs to find late 30s/40 somethings who are not corny (drew) or thirsty (Sanya) and can get the job done.

tumblr_inline_oljw9iImtJ1synt1f_500.gif

2 hours ago, Alexis Neiers said:

this trio would save RHOC

Curtin.jpg

One of them is in jail I think :deadbanana:

I think RHOC will be fine if they bring back Tamra and Alexis and then a new girlie. I want to see Jesus Jugs back!

Happy Neolla is OUT! Now, bring back Tamra and bring on one or two newbies, plus some friends!

Garcelle plays the game very well hihi 

5o5y1kowwea91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6d9a8f8ad7b9e308e0edd8da155348232e72e49a

:lmao:

This was the funniest **** I've seen in a while. I'm really enjoying Phaedra, Eva, Jill, and Brandi. Eva needs stop being up Dorinda's ass though.

Jill's judgements of Dorinda are 100% accurate. I'm kinda surprised Taylor is still so bothered by crap Brandi said a decade ago.

Bravo  con tickets being like $1,300 :bibliahh: 

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bravo  con tickets being like $1,300 :bibliahh: 

girlie thats a whole month of rent to see dorinda do aerobics, NO MAM!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.