The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Imagine giving Heather so much pull all for like 700k viewers :rip: I hope they give her the edit she deserves next season. Make her work for it.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

OC NEEDS to bring back Tamra and Vicki amsori

RHOC fires housewives left and right :rip:. I haven't watched the last season but didn't Noella bring a lot of drama in an otherwise boring season?

Yeah she was disliked by most but they should have given her a 2nd opportunity. In Beverly Hills unlikeable housewives stay 6 seasons :cm:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

OMG Noella and Jen were fired :rip:

Gina and Emily getting the last laugh AGAIN :rip: why????

A mess.

OC has the WORST casting decisions.

They fire the good for TV people and keep the people who are less interesting than watching paint dry.

tenor.gif?itemid=4581316

24 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

OC NEEDS to bring back Tamra and Vicki amsori

And that's that on THAT.

The OG of the game: Vicki

Tamra

Shannon

Kelly Dodd

Heather Dubrow

Alexis Bellino

Lizzie the one with the big boobs and recited Chaka khan in her confessional

Emily if they need a boring girl that switch up and threaten to kill people at random then she's fine

a couple of FOHs who don't want an orange because they have something to lose.

The dream team.

IWfBEjo.jpg

Omg last episode of rhugt was sooo good. I am so happy that Brandi put Dorinda in her place what a ****** annoying woman. You have to be really terrible to be the least likeable cast member when Vicki, who was literally dumped a day before the trip, is there

Does Stanbury run Sergio’s twitter account?…his tweets read like they were written by a gay 

The OC has always had terrible casting. The fact there have been so many one season wonders is a testament to that. Plus I never liked Noella she was pretty annoying but if she has to go, so should Emily & Gina. Not looking forward to this new season if it's true they are bringing back some bullied c-lister (Alexis) & the most predictable pot stirrer (Tamra) then OC is officially dead and gone.

I like Dubai for the most part it's pretty relaxing to watch something so slow. Part of the issue is that due to the societal rules it is going to be difficult to extrapolate too much confrontational drama from them. I think the cast has major potential:

1. Lesa is a scammer and her husband has a huge deck of cards tumbling

2. Sara is insane and the cast seems to be turning against her

3. Ayan is a broke over the top star in the making

4. Caroline brooks is messy.

And Nina seems to be trying to play ball on twitter, with Caroline being well Caroline. I don't think Caroline is flopping at all and outside of Ayan is carrying the show. I just don't think the women have made her ***** flower bloom until now. I'm betting the reunion will be great and season 2 (if renewed) will be much better.

5 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Does Stanbury run Sergio’s twitter account?…his tweets read like they were written by a gay 

Honestly, Sergio has always given me metrosexual bisexual man teas. Like the type to be a power bottom with men but tries to be a bit more dominant with women (but fails)

noella should not have been fired she was so annoying but was literally the only one bringing it. i cant imagine last season without her

2 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Honestly, Sergio has always given me metrosexual bisexual man teas. Like the type to be a power bottom with men but tries to be a bit more dominant with women (but fails)

He’s been on twitter today arguing with Lesa and it feels like either Stanbury or a gay tweeting from his account 

5 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

I'm betting the reunion will be great and season 2 (if renewed) will be much better.

Yeah people are doing way too much on a housewives show thats like 5 episodes in and on its first season. Let's go back to RHONJ for example there wasn't **** happening on that show until the last supper when the table got flipped. You were getting to know everyone and the dynamics of their families for the most part with nothing but gossip going around about Danielle but yall still watched.

The reunion and going into season 2 is when you can tell if you have a show or not because thats when the women really know how to play the game now that they've been through it.

I can't believe we live in a world where NYC got canceled/"put on pause" before OC did. :'(

OC sucks and should just be canceled at this point. They've given Heather way too much power. The only chance of the show's survival is bringing back Vicki/Tamrat I fear. They have genuine connections to the cast and always bring it. Vicki actually knows Noella irl and Shannon knows Vicki's new man, so I thought for sure Noella would stay and Vicki would return but alas...

I refuse to suffer through Heather's 5,000 business promos and Gina again.

Edited by Stevie

27 minutes ago, boys said:

Yeah people are doing way too much on a housewives show thats like 5 episodes in and on its first season. Let's go back to RHONJ for example there wasn't **** happening on that show until the last supper when the table got flipped. You were getting to know everyone and the dynamics of their families for the most part with nothing but gossip going around about Danielle but yall still watched.

The reunion and going into season 2 is when you can tell if you have a show or not because thats when the women really know how to play the game now that they've been through it.

Honestly, housewives fans are so fickle. One minute the drama is too toxic/triggering because I don't like said person. But then the next if it's more focused on family, fun, and lifestyle now it's too boring. Like I wish the producers would just stop listening to them it's part of the reason the OC sucks now.

This episode of RHUGT was so good omg. Jill read Dorinda DOWN (even if she was lying at the end of the argument). Dorinda projected at Jill, and Jill basically called her a nasty drunk to her face :skull: Brandi said some dark ****, but she was well within her rights to slap the f*ck out of Dorinda because wtf. How are you gonna join Taylor's random brigade against Brandi about bringing children into adult drama, tell Brandi not to bring up dead family members, and then turn around and tell her to imagine that her son died :skull: 

Dorinda really has no self awareness about how much of a delusional hypocrite she is. She's really a shell of her former self - granted she was always bitter about Richard's death, I think being fired sent her over the edge into nasty territory. The way Dorinda accuses Jill of being desperate while desperately clinging to the phrase "on pause" :skull: 

CYgX.gif

Edited by ZIVERT

Brandi is a true star. RUGT2 is on another level that we haven’t witnessed in a while with housewives and she really elevates it. Am I delusional in thinking there’s a chance she’s back for RHOBH13?

RHOC adding a black woman to the cast just to fire them after one season :rip:

I don't get why the women seem to be on Dorinda's side in the Jill conflict. For us viewers it's so clear that Dorinda was in the wrong, but the girls, especially Eva, seem to protect her a lot

Dorinda is a legend, mess or not. She knows what she’s doing. 

Tamra saying that Vicki was still in love with Brooks, which is probably true yikessss

43 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

I don't get why the women seem to be on Dorinda's side in the Jill conflict. For us viewers it's so clear that Dorinda was in the wrong, but the girls, especially Eva, seem to protect her a lot

Probably cause it is Dorinda's house so the power dynamic just naturally is skewing in Dorinda's favor. Also knowing everything we know about Jill historicallyy, I feel like Jill probably is a bit more annoying and overbearing in the room than we're being shown. 

Shocked @ Noella getting fired. Apprantly oc is the most difficult place to cast because a lot of the genuinely rich women either look down on the show or are really bland.

How on Earth do Gina and Emily keep surviving!?

I guess Emily I get because she is a 'producer' in scenes very similar to Kyle on BH...but Gina literally offers NOTHING HW material.

YESSS! Now fire Gina! Hire Vicki and Tamra back but make that ***** Vicki work for it. I thought she would be working harder on RHUGT considering how much she desperately wants to be back on housewives. 

So many OC cast members are so not memorable so it’s hard to pick more old members 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.