The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Edit: add Karen and Ashley to my list of women who have to be on an UGT season at some point ^^ the rest are honestly flops imo :toofunny3: the way RHODC and RHOD are all but forgotten by this point, tragique

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline Stanbury is so unlikeable in RHODubai. Lesa and Ayan need to read her for filth in the reunion

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Kyle needs to go. It’s time. 

Agreed. The dramatic facial expressions and reactions, annoying pot stirring, the same boring kitchen scenes bitching at Mauricio. Your husband is a f*cking daddy. Deserves his d*ck sucked nightly. 

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

Caroline Stanbury is so unlikeable in RHODubai. Lesa and Ayan need to read her for filth in the reunion

Omg but that's what's so juicy and good about Caroline! Dubai's ice queen. The way she straight up said she's only marrying her fiancé for him and don't f*ck with his family lmao. Although I checked out Sergio's insta page recently and he's rocking a tragic bleach job. Maluma you are not, Sergio

I love Lesa so much she's really grown on me the last 2 episodes. Her skull dragging Caroline at Nina's party, the ski slopes, to ha husband, and in confessionals. Whew

Also- what a treat seeing Phaedra on Dubai. I'm glad a few years have gone by because now we can appreciate her humor, chill energy, and gaudy looks with some levity. She's killing it on UGT too. I see an imminent return to ATL

The way Garcelle calls out Kyle for "Jumping ship" makes me think that they really had a producers meeting and decided to be allies with Sutton :rip:

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The way Garcelle calls out Kyle for "Jumping ship" makes me think that they really had a producers meeting and decided to be allies with Sutton :rip:

When does Garcelle say that?

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

When does Garcelle say that?

She said at the end of last episode and she says it again in a clip from next episode

UGT is perfect, it won't happen but they really just need to keep this cast and do a yearly trip with them....maybe throw in a wild card here and there like Danielle staub or Kim Richards.

BH....Kyle can go...she's giving Tamra levels of producer and is so fake.

Dubai....cancel it and find a way to put Ayan on a current franchise.

Watching BH today as soon as my bf is done playing Dota :duck:

I think we're starting UGT2 today as well. I forced myself to finish the first season even though I should've listened to @boysand skipped it nnn literally nothing happened I was so bored :deadbanana2:

They had some cute moments but..yeah

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Phaedra: don’t hit her [dorinda] she’s old enough to be your mother 

Brandi: she’s only 5 years older than me 

phaedra: :o 

:ahh:

I replayed the part so many times laughing so loud. Even the bartender couldn't help himself. :)) Best moment of the show tbh.

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

But who is they? Garcelle and Kyle or Garcelle, Kyle and Crystal because that would make sense since Kyle positions herself as the core/nucleus so she'd need to be cool on both sides.

So are people just liking Sutton because they are setting up her for the downfall.:mandown: LVP's blueprint continues to used. Wow bethenny wow.

See Sutton's first season she was wack as hell and didn't get a diamond and they pretended it had to do with her not having kids film yet they only showed her daughter once or twice in subsequent seasons.

I think Sutton pushed the southern belle stuff her first season and didn't get in the game enough so in her 2nd try she evolved into a good for tv character and THAT is why she had no problem setting up the meetings with the girls like she was the ringleader and Kyle and dem knew she was setting herself up as a rookie to take the fall so they let her...silly rabbit.

Now Sutton knows the play and is in her prime. The thing Sutton is trying to hide is her emotional instability and unfortunately the girls keep testing her and she keeps FAILING to conceal it.

I give her one more season before she combusts in epic proportions. It's sad because outside of her making everything about her I feel there is good in her but there is also a bit of crazy (not out of control but chemical imbalance yet harmless type crazy).

Meh. She better snatch 1st seat at the reunion the way she's being put through obstacles like its boot camp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvvf0o41BrVPPndK6xKUo

I don’t know how other girls trips in like resorts will not be boring though lol 

Ramona is really one of the few housewife’s that can stir the pot with someone they just met :rip:  (Which let’s be real is the only reason that worked lol )

UGT2 these girls are legit going insane in this house :dies: 

Garcelle incorrectly uses "Jumping ship" in that clip and its going to lead to like five episodes of miscommunication because none of these women really listen to each other and just wait until the other is finished talking so they can say something :rip: 

Kyle needs to pull back. I actually don't want her gone, but she is buying into her own hype unlike ever before. Hopefully Garcelle can humble her - maybe I'm the only one, but I got a very lowkey vibe everyone was enjoying seeing Kyle taken down a little.

Garcelle is a smart woman despite Crystal assuming she didn't understand big words right in the midst of her own meltdown about prejudice stereotypes.:psyduck: She knew what she meant and so did we when she said jumping ship.

Beauvais (love that last name) gang out here serving PR team damage control vibes.

Garcelle will be in the perfect position to hold Sutton accountable once the turn comes because she played the friend role the best so Sutton will have little leverage.

Chess playing Garcelle:hippo:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

But when she used that phrase, it had nothing to do with Sutton. It’s was between Garcelle and Erika so maybe they decided that they wouldn’t go after each other.

either way I know Kyles ego hurt with being told to shut her mouth. It’s been yearssss since anyone has had the guts to keep it that real with Kyle. And I’m here for it Bc that is how we are gonna get the dynamics to shift with BH. 

Edited by Khamis

What I feel like Garcelle is saying by jumping ship is that maybe she had a conversation with Kyle about how it was an insane thing to say to someones child and Kyle agreed yet when they got in the group she starts making excuses for Erika.

4 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

I think we're starting UGT2 today as well. I forced myself to finish the first season even though I should've listened to @boysand skipped it nnn literally nothing happened I was so bored :deadbanana2:

I told you :rip:

At least you can enjoy the madness of RHUGT2 now

The way I replayed and screamed at the Phaedra x Brandi moment. This woman is the comic relief this shiw needs:ahh:

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Garcelle incorrectly uses "Jumping ship" in that clip and its going to lead to like five episodes of miscommunication because none of these women really listen to each other and just wait until the other is finished talking so they can say something :rip: 

Kyle needs to pull back. I actually don't want her gone, but she is buying into her own hype unlike ever before. Hopefully Garcelle can humble her - maybe I'm the only one, but I got a very lowkey vibe everyone was enjoying seeing Kyle taken down a little.

Completely agree i have been a die hard kyle stan for better or for worse and i still think she can turn it around and get off everyone’s hate radar but i don’t know WHAT she was thinking pushing Sutton about those miscarriages. How she thought she’d get out of that unscathed is beyond me and i thought she was smarter than that. Unless she really didn’t care about the backlash and just did it for a storyline 

The PR excuse damage control machine team for Garcelle's jumping ship comment.:ahh: She said what she said and meant it. 

OMG Noella and Jen were fired :rip:

Gina and Emily getting the last laugh AGAIN :rip: why????

6 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

OMG Noella and Jen were fired :rip:

Gina and Emily getting the last laugh AGAIN :rip: why????

Imagine letting go out Noella the only one who made any noise during that season but keeping Emily/Gina :dies:

This is why I don't watch that show anymore because now that Heather is there they are gonna do whatever she wants to keep her around because they hyped her return when she's an elitist loser no one cares to watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.