The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

16 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

At this point, offer a contract to Nene, re-hire Kenya, give Kandi 5 mill to return and you literally have the biggest comeback in the history of housewives.

You already have a strong season opener with the Kenya drama (let the new girls be friends of), then the rest of the season picks up with the introduction of Nene and Kandi

Kandi VS Phaedra
Nene VS Porsha
Kenya VS the new girls
Cynthia in the mix

You have a SEASON

Very excited for Phaedra's return. I believe they will HAVE to discuss the Kandi drama this time

Didn't Kandi file a cease and desist or did that expire? IDK how those work within the law, but I am sure they will find a way around it for the drama.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo is giving mess. Phaedra has now been fired from ATL, brought back on UGT Ex Wives club years later, then guest starred on Dubai, friend of role (I believe?) on Married to Medicine, Traitors, and now back to Atlanta housewivesΒ :ace:Β has M2M already started filming their new season? Are they gonna be pissed they're losing Fraudra? Also I wonder how Kandi feels about her coming back… :doc:

So excited for Phaedra's return. Maybe this season will be somewhat entertainingΒ 

• Thanks 1

Phaedra will serve the same thing she's served on every show she's been on ever since leaving in season 9, and that's absolutely nothing (but a few cute one liners). She is afraid to be seen as aggressive and wants to pretend the whole Kandi thing never happened, which makes her very boring. Β 
Β 

also if they're bringing her on as full time, I wonder if the whole Kenya portion of the season has been scrapped (especially since last I heard Kenya was considering litigation). Imo this move doesn't fix Atlanta at all

Edited by stjosephprey4us

17 hours ago, TryMe said:

I'm sorry but PhaePhae is my number one housewives of all time.Β 

Β 

''One of the smaller companies''

''Well uhhh Happy Birthday''

''Well we didn't go to high school, she is older than me''

''Are you my momma? Are you my momma? You are no ones momma''

Β 

"You were older than my oldest brother." :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Bravo is giving mess. Phaedra has now been fired from ATL, brought back on UGT Ex Wives club years later, then guest starred on Dubai, friend of role (I believe?) on Married to Medicine, Traitors, and now back to Atlanta housewivesΒ :ace:Β has M2M already started filming their new season? Are they gonna be pissed they're losing Fraudra? Also I wonder how Kandi feels about her coming back… :doc:

She probably got wind that she would be coming back. I think that's why she ended up leaving. She's always stood on business when she said that she wanted nothing to do with RHOA if they bring Phaedra back.

What a mess :deadbanana:

Β I'll have to resume my ATL viewing, I finished up to S7 and took a break. Rn I'm doing a RHONY rewatch but I'll put it on pause after I'm done with S8 (and wow what a good season this is, these were truly the golden years)

They should also bring back Sheree (she's the only one who's willing to call out Porsha's marriage fiasco) and give Cynthia a peach (I need her class, sass and sweetness; she balances everything out for me)

It should be:

Porsha

Phaedra

Sheree

Drew

Kenya (maybe as a friend of, because what she did is crazy)

Cynthia

Shamea

Β 

Friend of:

Marlo (I think she can be great… in very small doses lol)

New girl

In a perfect world I would say Nene as well but I think the door is closed for her forever.

Edited by Lil' Oz
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Phaedra will serve the same thing she's served on every show she's been on ever since leaving in season 9, and that's absolutely nothing (but a few cute one liners). She is afraid to be seen as aggressive and wants to pretend the whole Kandi thing never happened, which makes her very boring. Β 
Β 

also if they're bringing her on as full time, I wonder if the whole Kenya portion of the season has been scrapped (especially since last I heard Kenya was considering litigation). Imo this move doesn't fix Atlanta at all

Phaedra was the star of The Traitors and everyone agrees. Also she was stellar in RHUGT

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

They should also bring back Sheree (she's the only one who's willing to call out Porsha's marriage fiasco) and give Cynthia a peach (I need her class, sass and sweetness; she balances everything out for me)

It should be:

Porsha

Phaedra

Sheree

Drew

Kenya (maybe as a friend of, because what she did is crazy)

Cynthia

Shamea

Β 

Friend of:

Marlo (I think she can be great… in very small doses lol)

New girl

In a perfect world I would say Nene as well but I think the door is closed for her forever.

It's crazy how people hate her in real life for what she did on "The Game" (cheat with Derwin) :rip:Β 

Β 

Anywho, looking forward to seeing her again. I wonder if they will film scenes with Ralph since they're separated and he's living in the basement of the house :rip:Β 

Β 

spacer.png

I wonder if we will literally ever get UGT 4Β :monkey:Β they should've BEEN filmed a new season as well by now, idk what the hold up is. If 4 is obviously not coming, time to move on

1 hour ago, umich said:

"You were older than my oldest brother." :deadbanana4:

This back and fourth was so underrated.Β 

Β 

I'm afraid she won't ever go this low again, but I'm hopeful she did get shady on Traitors though.Β 

Β 

Another favorite:Β 

''Well I hope you got that straight Mynique with a Y instead of an O. Who does that anyway?''

''I guess new face, new personality''

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Β 

My take is that filming must've been pretty boring for them to take the leap and bring Phaedra back full time. Not a great sign.

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She's technically a full cast member on M2m unless the rumors of her quitting are trueΒ 

When is Salt Lake returning… Dubai is cute, but NJ and OC areΒ notΒ going to cut itΒ :biblionny:

24 minutes ago, TryMe said:

This back and fourth was so underrated.Β 

Β 

I'm afraid she won't ever go this low again, but I'm hopeful she did get shady on Traitors though.Β 

Β 

Another favorite:Β 

''Well I hope you got that straight Mynique with a Y instead of an O. Who does that anyway?''

''I guess new face, new personality''

I'm screaming :ahh:Β 

Β 

And that read she gave Kenya on the S6 reunion about peddling through sperm banks :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She was holding a peach in her insta and made it clear it was a peach lolΒ 

Where is it clear that she's back full time?

33 minutes ago, Million said:

I don't know if friends have a peach lolΒ 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don't know if friends have a peach lolΒ 

True but this is phony Phae Phae we're talking about 🀭

4 hours ago, Million said:

The People article said she's full time.

Yay, Fraudra coming in to save the day with her rehearsed one-liners and...her mortuary? Maybe this time she can accuse someone of necrophilia or something.

Β 

No Way What GIF by Originals

• Thumbs Down 1

Our pick for VPΒ :clap3:

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Our pick for VPΒ :clap3:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Woow she looks so young

Β 

Β 

Thank the lord. This cast is too perfect to let anyone go. Even Julia's weird ass was providing entertainment last season

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Oh, I was hoping at least guerdy was gone, and Marysols miserable old ass.

Edited by JoeRobert

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.