The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

The slow shots of Shannon walking into the party were the best she's ever looked WOWΒ :jonny4:

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamra not giving a single **** about her childs boundaries and trying to bring up her dad and sister and getting shut down QUICK ffffff :rip:Β I never saw any of Alexis's original seasons outside of clips here and there but has she always given pick me brainwashed cult member? Because the way she's talking about that man that she's known for 5 seconds was so cringey.. Gina yawn

On 7/13/2024 at 1:06 PM, JamieΒ£er said:

I never saw any of Alexis's original seasons outside of clips here and there but has she always given pick me brainwashed cult member?

literally her entire brandΒ 

on season 11 of RHOBH and Sutton is ******* insane :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Sorry but the rivalry between Jennifer and Danielle is giving top tier. This makes RHONJ even more toxic and polarized than what it is, but in another franchise, producers would love this mess :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Sorry but the rivalry between Jennifer and Danielle is giving top tier. This makes RHONJ even more toxic and polarized than what it is, but in another franchise, producers would love this mess :eatpopcorn:

Their feud would've been amazing if it wasn't for the fractured cast. If it were to happen without Melissa and Troutmouth it would've been a highlight

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 4:29 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever?Β She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go?Β :rip:

So I'm just about to finish season 9...yes, she is. An absolute s***-stain of a person and I think she might be my most hated housewife ever. Just a f***ing evil degenerate.

Β 

Slightly unrelated, but as this is my first ever rewatch of RHOBH after first-run viewing and some thoughts...

Β 

- Brandi getting robbed after being a racist **** to Joyce, KARMA.

- Kim was so integral to the show, even when she was just a friend of.

- Erica was completely cringe from the very beginning, and I blame white gays for hyping her loser a** up.

- Dorit was the beginning of the decline of the show.

- John Mellancamp's daughter

- I have generally tried to be more lenient on Kyle because I recognize how difficult it would be to be essentially a guardian to a destructive sibling, she is everything she accused LVP of being. JUST BE HONEST, VILE!

- As someone who never really cared for LVP and rolled my eyes at her stans, she was the backbone of the show and it irreparably fell apart when she left. Season 9 was absolutely a LVP take-down season and all these flops (Dorit, Erica, Vile, Lipsa, Teddi) that led the charge eventually got their comeuppance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lille said:

So I'm just about to finish season 9...yes, she is. An absolute s***-stain of a person and I think she might be my most hated housewife ever. Just a f***ing evil degenerate.

Β 

Slightly unrelated, but as this is my first ever rewatch of RHOBH after first-run viewing and some thoughts...

Β 

- Erica was completely cringe from the very beginning, and I blame white gays for hyping her loser a** up.

- I have generally tried to be more lenient on Kyle because I recognize how difficult it would be to be essentially a guardian to a destructive sibling, she is everything she accused LVP of being. JUST BE HONEST, VILE!

- As someone who never really cared for LVP and rolled my eyes at her stans, she was the backbone of the show and it irreparably fell apart when she left. Season 9 was absolutely a LVP take-down season and all these flops (Dorit, Erica, Vile, Lipsa, Teddi) that led the charge eventually got their comeuppance.

I disagree with this last point, I don't think the show fell apart. I think S9 was just such a mess and LVP leaving so abruptly made producers and the cast scramble to save the season.

Β 

I liked LVP but I feel like her antics etc., like punishing the women and withholding her friendship caught up to her. She eventually had issues with every member of that cast, except Denise. She alienated herself from the cast. I think that's what made it so easy for her to make the decision to leave the show.

I do think LVP did a lot of scheming behind the scenes for everybody to turn on her so bad.Β 

Β 

But to me I feel like she was the essence of a good housewife.Β 

- She had good confessionals

- Extreme wealthΒ 

- She embodied Beverly Hills

- Fed into petty dramaΒ 

- She brought on a lot of good supporting characters like Cedric, her adopted son.Β 

Β 

The problem was she never gets over things.Β 

I kind of live for Gina getting her lick back.Β 

Β 

She also looks less pedestrian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any updates on Kenya?Β :lakitu:

On 7/15/2024 at 5:46 PM, Lille said:

Β 

Β 

It's cute to see how the LVP cult members naturally emerge sometimes even after all these years. Girl you would've had a field day when the show was airing with her on it. Social media would RIP APART all the flops you mentioned for fostering the same mentality that you so eloquently displayed. It was a riot.

Β 

Β 

"You wore my wardrobe last season"

Β 

Not Taleen coming to expose Brooks' annoying ass after being poked :jonnycat:

On 7/15/2024 at 5:37 AM, sunbathinganimal said:

on season 11 of RHOBH and Sutton is ******* insane :deadbanana4:

I have such a love/hate relationship with Sutton. Garcelle drags her down for me personally. Such a zzzzzz.

On 7/16/2024 at 1:15 AM, Million said:

I disagree with this last point, I don't think the show fell apart. I think S9 was just such a mess and LVP leaving so abruptly made producers and the cast scramble to save the season.

Β 

I liked LVP but I feel like her antics etc., like punishing the women and withholding her friendship caught up to her. She eventually had issues with every member of that cast, except Denise. She alienated herself from the cast. I think that's what made it so easy for her to make the decision to leave the show.

The show thrived once LVP left tbh. LVP's schtick got old quickly, and by her last few seasons she didn't have anything to offer. I mean the season before her last one her main storyline was getting Dorit and Kyle to fight over being her no.1... lol, pass.Β 

Β 

New RHOBH has its problems, but it's still miles above any of these other older franchises.Β 

Β 

Ps, Team Rinna 100% here. She was a great ******* housewife, and the fact that Bravo and fans picked the wealthy, racist, & homophobic Kathy Hilton says everything about this country.

On 7/16/2024 at 1:58 AM, TryMe said:

I do think LVP did a lot of scheming behind the scenes for everybody to turn on her so bad.Β 

Β 

But to me I feel like she was the essence of a good housewife.Β 

- She had good confessionals

- Extreme wealthΒ 

- She embodied Beverly Hills

- Fed into petty dramaΒ 

- She brought on a lot of good supporting characters like Cedric, her adopted son.Β 

Β 

The problem was she never gets over things.Β 

I was a fan her first few seasons when it originally aired, but doing a rewatch showed me how vindictive and cunty she really is, and I can't unsee it. Plus, her refusing to pay her employees during the pandemic was the icing on the cake for me. **** her.

Brooks has such a dark energy about her...she should've saged herself truly.

Β 

Get help lady.

Brooks is truly demonic, a HORRIBLE friend and human being but such a GOOD Housewife :smitten:Β 

• Like 1

Dubai this season is actually good.
I liked Lesa last season but now she is just obsessed with Stanbury.
Loving Chanel and Caroline together.

Lesa needs to get on the Stanbury train, her and Ayan are the queens of Dubai after all

Pls, not everyone dragging me for my LVP reassessment. :thing:

Β 

tamra-judge-rhoc.gif

Nneka is a kii.

Β 

"I'm sorry for calling your mom the name of a witch" :rip:

1 hour ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Lesa needs to get on the Stanbury train, her and Ayan are the queens of Dubai after all

Looking at the ratings, it's too late for Lesa to get aboard the Stanbury train, I fearΒ :suburban:

This honestly makes me a bit sad. I'm not a fan of Kyle but her and Mau were thee housewives couple for meΒ :chick3:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.