• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Subomie said:

Somebody on Popjustice said they were trying to get Sheree and Phaedra back for ATL?

Β 

I still think Atlanta is probably cooked either way, but as a She by Sheree stan it just tickles me that she's such a huge flop who keeps falling upwards :rip:

I'm here for Sheree ngl. When they announce her return to the cast by giving them a new issue of SHE News:clack:

nn Sheree said I'm getting rehired one way or another.

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

nn Sheree said I'm getting rehired one way or another.

Β 

Β 

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, worldwide angel said:

:bibliahh:

Bravo gonna recast Kenya with Sheree, same feud and all xbnn.

34 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Bravo gonna recast Kenya with Sheree, same feud and all xbnn.

their season 9 feud is perfect :jonny6:

On 6/27/2024 at 4:29 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever?Β She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go?Β :rip:

I'm currently on my first ever rewatch of RHOBH and just got to season 5 so I'll let you know if she is or not (she probably is).

Β 

Although I gotta say, watching that ride that she and Kim took to Eileen's poker night after so many years...Kim was CRACKED out of her mind, I would have reacted the same way Rinna did. :rip:

2 hours ago, Lille said:

I'm currently on my first ever rewatch of RHOBH and just got to season 5 so I'll let you know if she is or not (she probably is).

Β 

Although I gotta say, watching that ride that she and Kim took to Eileen's poker night after so many years...Kim was CRACKED out of her mind, I would have reacted the same way Rinna did. :rip:

Kim in that car ride SENT MEΒ :bibliahh::bibliahh:Β :bibliahh:

Tate McRae got her ass :clap3:Β Jen was doing too much :rip:Β 

Jen downplaying her involvement with Jen F and Teresa was infuriating. A light tap, she instigated the whole thing and laid hands firstΒ 

• Like 1

The Fuda's are not made for reality TV :ahh:what a bunch of losers. The Messler dragging her in her confessional took me out

Why are we watching some nobodies wedding for Melissa's fake storyline of the year? Joe emanates LOVE? :biblio:Β lemme skip the rest of this episode chi

16 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Kim in that car ride SENT MEΒ :bibliahh::bibliahh:Β :bibliahh:

A moment chiseled in my brain

Β 

What was your interpretation of this car ride with Kim Richards and Lisa  Rinna? What was really going on? : r/BravoRealHousewives

• Haha 3

On 6/27/2024 at 8:29 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever?Β She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go?Β :rip:

Oh that season is so fun, Lisa chose Dorit as her sacrificial lamb for the year and PUT HER THROUGH IT in such an evil way :smitten:Β a MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Β 

Real Housewives Housewives GIF

• Like 1

Watching RHONY season 8 for the first time and this season is so ******* entertaining. There's so much drama in every episode and I'm not even halfway throughΒ :jonny:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Oh that season is so fun, Lisa chose Dorit as her sacrificial lamb for the year and PUT HER THROUGH IT in such an evil way :smitten:Β a MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Β 

I was so naive to believe that Lisa didn't make all of this up. A true actress. Bravo's Meryl Streep. I miss her.Β 

Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Β 

The way Rinna shifts the heat of the argument away from her and onto Erika at this dinner and the boat ride. A true master of drama. I miss Rinna so much.

Β 

The Hong Kong trip is probably my favourite BH trip. Pure chaos.

13 hours ago, TryMe said:

I was so naive to believe that Lisa didn't make all of this up. A true actress. Bravo's Meryl Streep. I miss her.Β 

Β 

Β 

i mean people were for sure doing coke in dorit's bathroom just not sure if rinna knew

On 6/28/2024 at 11:43 PM, Subomie said:

Somebody on Popjustice said they were trying to get Sheree and Phaedra back for ATL?

Β 

I still think Atlanta is probably cooked either way, but as a She by Sheree stan it just tickles me that she's such a huge flop who keeps falling upwards :rip:

It was kinda dumb that they let her go and let Drew stay. She didn't embarass herself for this disrespect!!

4 hours ago, yourcloud said:

It was kinda dumb that they let her go and let Drew stay. She didn't embarass herself for this disrespect!!

Rumour has it Drew is getting along with NO ONE now that Kenya's gone lol. Maybe Angela. Dassit. So MOTHER WILL carry the season on her back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Rumour has it Drew is getting along with NO ONE now that Kenya's gone lol. Maybe Angela. Dassit. So MOTHER WILL carry the season on her back.

I thought she was good with Porsha

30 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I thought she was good with Porsha

I can see Porsha turning on her since Porsha isn't a girl's girl.
RHOA needs Kenya but with her leaving, they need to bring the OG Sheree back.

Β 

First 7 mins of OC

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 7:18 PM, Crashed said:

Watching RHONY season 8 for the first time and this season is so ******* entertaining. There's so much drama in every episode and I'm not even halfway throughΒ :jonny:

Season 8 and 9 are reality TV BLISS. There is truly not a minute of peace in each of the 20 episodes.Β 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Β 

First 7 mins of OC

I'm excited for this season.Β 

Β 

It seems like a good cast (minus Gina) and organic drama.Β 

Β 

I will be tuning in for RHOC.Β 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.