The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

I'm kind of confused why everyone is acting like RHOA is over because Kenya won't be there this season. I've never been a Kenya fan but I'll acknowledge when she sometimes brought something to the show.Β 

Β 

However these past two seasons especially she wasn't doing anything at all and barely engaged with the girls how she really needed to. She was there and served dud those seasons and was dumb enough to show up to this revamp showing photos of someone sucking d**k at your classy spa opening.

Β 

• Like 1

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenya really miscalculated this timeΒ :chick3:

Pouring one out for my homie Kenya Summer Moore.

Β 

At least they let her say she left.

Β 

A network shows respect allowing you to resign vs firing publicly.

Β 

I bet they tried to demote her and she wasn't having it.

Β 

Diametrical Duchess Diva Divorcee Dorit, Teresa, Gizelle, Tamra RISE UP. Hold the villainess fort down. We lost a big one.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

RHOA is dead, I'm not watching and no one is going to watch for Porsha solely

Β 

pyTOSc8.gif

Yes even Kenya and Porsha were going to have to do some heavy lifting to make this a success. It's downhill from here as Porsha is limited in where and what she can film thanks to Simon.

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I really don't understand what went thru Kenya's mind…

Yes, I'll say it again if there was insurance fraud she should have STARTED there and then after Brit made the third move (Brit made the first move by threatening her) then pull to us at the finale of the season but even then ver it through so that you don't show pics but elude to it so it's a cliffhanger for next season and the girls would have done free investigations to pull up pics.

Yh ofcourse Bravo has to play it cool.Β 

Β 

If Kenya joins the whole movement against Bravo, that might be the last push they need to take down Bravo.Β 

Β 

----

Β 

So if the new chick threatened with a gun, than Kenya did nothing wrong really. I would have done the same. All bets are off.

• Like 1

Kenya far overplayed her hand this time. Bravo basically had no choice but to take action.Β 
Β 

I will say it is hilarious the same people saying Kenya isn't needed and didn't bring anything to the show recently are the same ones begging for Sheree and Phaedra to return.Β :rip:
Β 

At this point a hard reboot on ATL is probably needed.Β 

• Like 1

The literal easiest way to save the entire franchise would be 1) bring Nene back to ATL and 2) bring Dorinda, Sonja, and Luann back with a mix of three of the best current cast from RHONY 2.0Β 

• Like 1

If they haven't paused filming then they must have other material to work with. It just sucks because Kenya was the last "shade assassin" we had after Nene and Phaedra departed. I don't have any hope for the new girls at all they give very Love and Hip Hop. Porsha is good tv but she can't carry the group and provide the wit that we've become accustomed to with RHOA. Bravo fumbled greatly by dropping Nene the way they did (yes I know it's her fault as well) and they'll never admit it!Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd even accept them adding Marlo back at this point and I cannot stand herΒ :deadbanana4:

Yeah there's no point in tuning into RHOA anymore. As mentioned, it feels very… Love & Hip Hop. Anything to cut costs, I guess, but… Bravo feels like it's slowly dying and I don't expect Andy to still be around in the next 5-10 years.Β 

• Like 5

Atlanta has to go. It's not because of one person not being there, it's in general. To have no seminal fan favorites on there would defeat the purpose of them still filming the **** since it's been running off legacy since the end of the 2010's. For it to have worked out the way that it did proves they don't have the talent for it right now, and that's okay.

I think having people like Kenya, Porsha, Phaedra, Sheree, Kandi, etc. in the legacy pool would make what they do with those Housewives moving forward more interesting if they can find a way to actually use them.Β 

• Thanks 1

Kenya out???? and y'all didn't call me to tell me, the resident KENYA HATER????

Β 

ouuuuu we celebrating!Β :fountain::fountain::fountain:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

1) bring Nene back to ATLΒ 

"I won't be back till Kenya is 96-OUT!"Β 
Β 

:fountain:

• Haha 1

I'm done with RHOA to be honest. And I'm tired of the bloggers and news outlets giving away so much information about what's happening during filming. We know too much...getting audio, photos and videos from events? I don't like it.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2024 at 1:59 AM, crf13 said:

Everything about Bravo these days feels…bleakΒ 

Β 

And it's their own fault!

Β 

When has this network ever been a barometer of class? It's always been about the mess and they've created a toxic environment for the sake of entertainment!

Β 

It has always gone too far and suddenly they want to punish Kenya when she and her co-stars have done far worse things on that franchise? Let's not even get started on the mess that has happened across the board in other cities.Β 

Β 

From threats to physical attacks, rumors about paternity and addiction etc, I could go on. Now they want to act like they have some virtue only because their feet are being held to the fire. As much as we love these shows and as much as the characters we love do get paid, this stuff is not positive in the end. It's pop culture, but at a cost for everyone involved.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by kishi
  • Like 1

I must say tho this is quite interesting to see unfold after Kenya and her fans alike trolled Nene for being off the show and speaking on the double standards at Bravo. Let's hope her lawsuit holds more merit than Linnethia'sΒ :coffee2:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever?Β She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go?Β :rip:

Edited by PrettyHurts
  • Haha 1

how can you get pregnant by a dildoΒ 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Up to season 7 of RHOBH. Is Lisa Rinna one of the most morally depraved housewives ever?Β She attacked Kim for three seasons and Yolanda for one. How low can she go?Β :rip:

She is behind of kicking LVP from the show in s9 (I bet she wrote that article to make it looks like LVP), she was going after her friend Denise with lesbian rumours and she tried to go against Kathy but failed.Β 
Her lowest lows are already coming for you.

free kenya, it's so sad the direction the whole hw brand is heading in

Β 

also, if they can continue to air main shows i don't see why they can't give us more girls trip… kelly dodd and shannon beador need their turnΒ 

That smack was so satisfying.
I'll cut the scene and put it on loop.
Jen had it coming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Im actually here for this season of Jersey. I like them being separated and the newbies getting a chance to prove themselves. I think they're doing a great job. Teresa is playing too much of a game and she's going to get fired just like Vicki and Tamra did.
Β 

Dubai is a chop.Β 

• Like 1

Somebody on Popjustice said they were trying to get Sheree and Phaedra back for ATL?

Β 

I still think Atlanta is probably cooked either way, but as a She by Sheree stan it just tickles me that she's such a huge flop who keeps falling upwards :rip:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Subomie said:

Somebody on Popjustice said they were trying to get Sheree and Phaedra back for ATL?

Β 

I still think Atlanta is probably cooked either way, but as a She by Sheree stan it just tickles me that she's such a huge flop who keeps falling upwards :rip:

I'm here for Sheree returning (again) cause I feel like she's gonna be super unhinged with the lies and the bone collecting in order to keep her spotΒ :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bringing back old housewives is a gamble I think Bravo is going to get less and less willing to make going forward

Β 

how much they will contribute to the show really just depends on their mindset, what's going on behind cameras and the cocktail of drugs they're on at that moment

Β 

if they find a newbie that is ready to serve in THAT moment, with no prior seasons to compare to, that's a way better bet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.