The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

I would love to see them start filming another UGT, since Morocco is obviously never coming. 

Please give us a “Feuds” season, with:

Rinna vs. Kim Richards (or LVP, but we know she would never agree with Rinna on the cast), Meredith vs. Lisa Barlow (or Angie K. would make more sense, but Angie is too new to be on UGT imo), Adriana vs. Leah Black, Jill vs. Bethenny (in a dream scenario, I know neither one would ever actually do it), two of the Potomac ladies (take your pick of anyone but Gizelle and Candiace, bc they’ve already done it. Idk who’s feuding this season but Karen or Ashley with one other person would be good), and two of the Jersey ladies (I don’t watch this so idk who feuds, but Jennifer or Margaret + another person from Jersey who hasn’t been on UGT yet might be interesting)

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sure OC has ppl who are feuding on it too. Maybe Shannon + another person? Or Danielle? 

Also, just in general, out of all the cities, it’s kind of a crime Rinna, LVP, Meredith, Lisa, and Kandi haven’t been on an UGT yet (not counting Nene or Bethenny, bc we know they wouldn’t be asked back / wouldn’t do it)

Oh she is ging to thrive in this show lol

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

y'all saying all this but why were Candace and Wendy making faces while she was talking about grace :deadbanana2:

Karen and Mia are taking it this season though and the new girl was actually refreshing (but where did she come from lol)

How is this Convo with the same flashbacks still happening :ahh: 

literally like every 3 episodes 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry but Larsa is hilarious. She is a horrible horrible person which makes her a great a villain

Larsa ate them up :ahh: 

12 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I would love to see them start filming another UGT, since Morocco is obviously never coming. 

Please give us a “Feuds” season, with:

Rinna vs. Kim Richards (or LVP, but we know she would never agree with Rinna on the cast), Meredith vs. Lisa Barlow (or Angie K. would make more sense, but Angie is too new to be on UGT imo), Adriana vs. Leah Black, Jill vs. Bethenny (in a dream scenario, I know neither one would ever actually do it), two of the Potomac ladies (take your pick of anyone but Gizelle and Candiace, bc they’ve already done it. Idk who’s feuding this season but Karen or Ashley with one other person would be good), and two of the Jersey ladies (I don’t watch this so idk who feuds, but Jennifer or Margaret + another person from Jersey who hasn’t been on UGT yet might be interesting)

Come on now, Jill is THIRSTY, she would do anything to be on TV. Plus the real Bethenny feud is between her and Carole anyway, and neither of them would do it especially with each other. Bethenny is too expensive and is trying to take Bravo down a notch (:rip:) while Carole is way too high and mighty and thinks she is above the franchise.

Watching Miami season 3 and Joanna is so annoying. I fast forward all of her solo scenes for clearer skin

• Like 1

Already on season 3 of RHOA, I’ve enjoyed everything so far. What are the absolute best seasons tho?

On 2/26/2024 at 1:40 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

y'all saying all this but why were Candace and Wendy making faces while she was talking about grace :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Already on season 3 of RHOA, I’ve enjoyed everything so far. What are the absolute best seasons tho?

3, 5-7, 9 and most of 10 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, boys said:

The way this is so spot on lol

Giselle acting as if she has shown these girls an ounce of respect is sending me 

• Like 2

Not that OGEBH twitter account :chick1:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, boys said:

Tired of the fans making excuses for Wendy :deadbanana: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Tired of the fans making excuses for Wendy :deadbanana: 

I don't get how thats an excuse? Gizelle has said she doesn't like Wendy so she's not gonna fake it with her but now Wendy has to have a smile on her face while listening to someone speak who doesn't even want to acknowledge her? I'm confused.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, boys said:

I don't get how thats an excuse? Gizelle has said she doesn't like Wendy so she's not gonna fake it with her but now Wendy has to have a smile on her face while listening to someone speak who doesn't even want to acknowledge her? I'm confused.

Wendy has lied and been disengaged beyond the occasional low blow all season but the fans never stop acting like she's a victim because she throws in a thesaurus word here and there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wendy has lied and been disengaged beyond the occasional low blow all season but the fans never stop acting like she's a victim because she throws in a thesaurus word here and there.

I don't know anything about people seeing Wendy as a victim so I can't comment on that so i'm just speaking about this current situation with Gizelle and Wendy.

Also Larsa didn't eat anyone up, she's just loudly stupid.

I hope she never leaves, I love hating her. :suburban:

• Like 2

Rewatching s5 reunion for Potomac :bibliahh:

Monique shading Candiance with that no I would never be so vain comment :bibliahh:

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How is this Convo with the same flashbacks still happening :ahh: 

literally like every 3 episodes 

This is so tired. Clearly, Robyn and Gizelle want continuous conflict with Candiace and Wendy.
Since when did Gizelle and Robyn want to acknowledge Candiace and Wendy's existence? Candiace and Wendy are justified in their facial expressions and responses.

Funny how Robyn and Gizelle wanted to make it big deal about Candiace and Wendy's response regarding Grace but Robyn had no qualms separating Wendy from her children during her dry outdoor event while Gizelle was determined to destroy Chris impacting his children so it's a no from me with these bitter bettys.

Edited by CityPop
  • Like 2

S5 reunion Potomac might be the best ever :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:rip: 

So ridiculous. Bravo should sue her back for slander :cm:

Edit: Read the whole thing and it says that Andy does coke with some of his favorite housewives. THAT i believe. I wouldn't be mad if he steps down though. He is old and tired :zzz:

18 hours ago, suburbannature said:

uhm what low blow has wendy delivered :skull:  

even the embarrassing attempt of a crackhead read is 1. retaliation and 2. miles lighter than anything ashley, karen, gizelle, robyn, charrisse, and mia have said or done :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.