The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

Sheree as friend is good, Drew being back full-time is... um, yeah. Not a fan!

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Sources saying marlo and sanya are out but I dunno if true 

Yup. This was put out there last fall.

11 hours ago, Rogue said:

Drew has to come back. I can see her trying Porsha and getting rightfully dragged. 

They are saying Drew is back too but Drew is Porsha's biggest fan. She wears her hair extensions and everything.

What's more likely to happen is Kenya, Porsha, and Drew will bond over a divorce storyline and will unite and the new girls will have to get messy with Porsha.

9 hours ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

Marlo confirms she is a goner.

Bye Marlo. Bye ashy

HEY5V8p.gif

Oh ok. I like Shamea coming back

9 hours ago, Rogue said:

Ok so the tea is that this is the cast for RHOA S16. 

- Porsha 

- Kenya 

- Shamea 

- Drew

- Angela Reed 

- Akila Coleman 

- Brit Eady 

With Sheree bumped down as friend of. 

I heard that Rick Ross ex Ming Lee was going to be cast but it makes sense.

Sheree CONTINUES to take an L. I feel bad for her because she put. in work at that reunion and it still didn't save. her peach.

Kenya and Porsha as the OGs

Shamea and Drew as the youngins but still battle tested.

three new girls

Sheree as FOH

Shamea will take away the bond of divorcees as she is happily married but Kenya, Drew, and Porsha can bond over their relationship quarrels.

I think they'll end up with six peaches with one of them not working out and turning into another FOH.

Not sure the tea on the new girls.

Edited by slw84

Marlo fumbled really bad when she got the peach. She had the chance to show us a different side of her but chose to still be just as nasty and come for the same girls that advocated for her to get a peach. The producers gave her a good edit, Bravo turned the S14 reunion into a therapy session for her and she still turned around and came for Kandi unprovoked the following season. She can only blame herself :toofunny3:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Rush said:

She wrote #pedofile and edited it :rip:

Hellishly is heaping trash.

She always is minding someone else's business even with the Dark wing duck face and all.

I'm ready for Sweet tea to snatch her up one good time. Hellishly just needs one good azz whooping because she talks too damn much for someone who's body was shaped like an amoeba pre stomach staple and currently built like a tetris block post surgery. She looks as good as she can possibly look but that face still looks like it looks for her to be so damn arrogant and sure of herself shading another woman.

The nerve of that fool to have an overbite and underbite yet practice dentistry.

Mariah read her good when she allowed a crew to film her dirty house that needed a powerwash. She has no self awareness. She couldn't even get a cleaning crew to take care of the notable areas.

her husband cheats on her  and I need a brave soul to step up and put her in the hot seat next season. She's disgraceful and gutterbutt.

She's no one's friend. She is entertaining, though but she really needs to cool it down a bit.

Edited by slw84
  • Haha 1

Omg thank god Marlo is FIRED, way too dark sided of a person she never should’ve been given a peach. I hope  Shamea joining the cast is true, always liked her:heart:

A Drew and Porsha fight would be a kii I hope it happens:laugh:

• Like 5

Someone needs to keep heavenly off social media. She’s my favourite but her beef with sweet tea is going too far. She sent out a tweet about dr g with the hashtag #pedophile. Unless tea is let go next year (she should be), there’s got to be no coming back from that.

• Confused 1

can’t believe drew is returning. literally who asked for that

marlo better be back in 2-3 years in some form. she really is a HW icon 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Omg thank god Marlo is FIRED, way too dark sided of a person she never should’ve been given a peach. I hope  Shamea joining the cast is true, always liked her:heart:

A Drew and Porsha fight would be a kii I hope it happens:laugh:

Good luck with that Drew and Porsha fight you speak of...Drew licks Porsha's bum whenever she gets a chance.

She always endorses wearing Porsha's extension line. I doubt she'll turn on her.

We are much closer to getting Shamea serve as a best friend to Porsha and Kenya, Porsha, and Drew discussing their relationship issues.

Someone told me Drew and Ralph may have reconciled. If Bravo planned to be shady and put these married woman up against Kenya then that backfired since Porsha is now escaping from Simon the Scammer.

7 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Someone needs to keep heavenly off social media. She’s my favourite but her beef with sweet tea is going too far. She sent out a tweet about dr g with the hashtag #pedophile. Unless tea is let go next year (she should be), there’s got to be no coming back from that.

Yes, she is great for TV but she uses social media in the worst way. She talks too damn much and I felt like this season she used social media to play both sides. As soon as she fell out with Quad it was telling her secret s confirming production doesn't want to work with Quad it's not just the cast but then she will flip and and say she needs Quad and she is doing all this mess with Sweet tea because Quad's fake azz has to pretend that she is classy and above it.

Where do you think she got the tea about his manhood from. Quad and Heavy Lee are gutterbutt and disgraceful.

I hope Quad is released and can just find a show of her own. There's no reason for her to be on a show when she is no longer married to medicine.

16 hours ago, slw84 said:

Hellishly is heaping trash.

She always is minding someone else's business even with the Dark wing duck face and all.

I'm ready for Sweet tea to snatch her up one good time. Hellishly just needs one good azz whooping because she talks too damn much for someone who's body was shaped like an amoeba pre stomach staple and currently built like a tetris block post surgery. She looks as good as she can possibly look but that face still looks like it looks for her to be so damn arrogant and sure of herself shading another woman.

The nerve of that fool to have an overbite and underbite yet practice dentistry.

Mariah read her good when she allowed a crew to film her dirty house that needed a powerwash. She has no self awareness. She couldn't even get a cleaning crew to take care of the notable areas.

her husband cheats on her  and I need a brave soul to step up and put her in the hot seat next season. She's disgraceful and gutterbutt.

She's no one's friend. She is entertaining, though but she really needs to cool it down a bit.

You actually sent me for once :dies:

3 hours ago, oshyms said:

can’t believe drew is returning. literally who asked for that

marlo better be back in 2-3 years in some form. she really is a HW icon 

Why is there tin foil on her shoe :skull: anyways, trust and believe no one is going to miss Simply Marlo, LLC

• Haha 1

ugh I wish Heavenly would save it for the show. They better be filming. I also think her YouTube show with Carlos is annoying. I don't want to see fights about social media on the show. 

• Like 1

Gizelle can make her little snide remarks when Wendy or Candiace do anything but they’re evil for making faces :zzz:

• Haha 2

This was another nice episode from Potomac, but it's kinda too late for good episodes. It's the end of the season. :laugh:

• Thanks 1

Gizelle - "They were making faces while I spoke about my daughter"

Candiace is right, the goal post is always moving! Gizelle has ignored Candiace and Wendy (at her own event), talks so much about them behind their back, yet she and Robyn will still find a way to call out their behavior without taking accountability for their part in reinforcing the divide in this group. GEB are the biggest issue in this group!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

It's crazy that Gizelle used to be held up as an example of a top-tier HW personality but is now pretty much the foremost player in strangling the life out of her own franchise. :rip:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

It's crazy that Gizelle used to be held up as an example of a top-tier HW personality but is now pretty much the foremost player in strangling the life out of her own franchise. :rip:

Her refusing to talk directly to Candiace and Wendy is holding her back. Yet she wants to talk about them while in their company. It makes zero sense and the viewing audience only likes her when she is with her family. I do want to see Gizelle stay, but her reasoning and stance holds no weight. She constantly attacks her castmates families and brings up damaging rumors on television, but wants to be given so much grace!

:ahh:

25 minutes ago, kishi said:

Her refusing to talk directly to Candiace and Wendy is holding her back. Yet she wants to talk about them while in their company. It makes zero sense and the viewing audience only likes her when she is with her family. I do want to see Gizelle stay, but her reasoning and stance holds no weight. She constantly attacks her castmates families and brings up damaging rumors on television, but wants to be given so much grace!

:ahh:

y'all saying all this but why were Candace and Wendy making faces while she was talking about grace :deadbanana2:

Karen and Mia are taking it this season though and the new girl was actually refreshing (but where did she come from lol)

• Like 4

Gizz (and Potomac as a whole) went downhill after the Monique situation. Even tho it propelled them to stardom, the drama and toxicity of season 5 also tanked them afterwards. 

• Like 1

I hope Giselle gets fired for faking the story of her younger man, not enteracting with Candiace and Wendy, relying on this tired “grand dame” title Karen has to try and make some kind of drama. She’s played out. We need Candiace and Ashely to take over the frienemy role of the group. Their drama is real and their moments bonding are actually sweet and genuine. 

Karen can stick around as a friend of, but Giselle has to go and Robyn can stay only if she gets a divorce. Juan clearly hates every second of Robyn being a housewife. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mornings said:

I hope Giselle gets fired for faking the story of her younger man, not enteracting with Candiace and Wendy, relying on this tired “grand dame” title Karen has to try and make some kind of drama. She’s played out. We need Candiace and Ashely to take over the frienemy role of the group. Their drama is real and their moments bonding are actually sweet and genuine. 

Karen can stick around as a friend of, but Giselle has to go and Robyn can stay only if she gets a divorce. Juan clearly hates every second of Robyn being a housewife. 

I agree with all of this except Karen should stay and Robyn needs to go.....Ashley needs to be more tactful and less transparent with her messiness 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.