The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I love Phaedra but I think her time on TV has unfortunately passed. But honestly her joining RHOA again would make a hell of a lot more sense than M2M, I don’t get her purpose over there.:rip:

have you been watching traitors? she’s killing it and people are loving her. coming back to rhoa as a friend would be ideal

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I can’t touch RHOP with a 10ft pole because all those women sans Karen piss me off, every day I pray those green-eyed devils get the karma they rightfully deserve.

hard agree with the gizelle and robyn thing, one (if not both) need to be let go 

nneka needs to go too imo, she has a big home and is beautiful but what else is she bringing? she’s giving 8.5 tbh

+ coming for wendy’s family like that was gross (i thought it was just thirst at first, but having been educated by nigerian and other african people online about how backwards it was in a cultural context has made me loath her). the producers need an overhaul too if they brought her on based on this mess 

Edited by oshyms
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I need Atlanta but I don't feel like rewatching it for 486895996th time :gaycat6: ughhhhhh

1 hour ago, oshyms said:

i also feel you on this re: potomac and beverly hills

however, miami has held me down weekly (although i’d love someone new thrown in there too, or someone like leah or joanna returning would be epic)

im eager to jersey to return. i haven’t seen the queen dolores pictured with teresa lately, she was with melissa last night… i need her to come activated and  give us patterson this year or ill be pissed

edit: okay i guess she was with teresa on valentines which im happy about but i hope she’s not riding the fence and playing it safe yet again this yr 

Dolores has literally only served like three times on the show in 6 seasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's next?

SLC finished theirs season, BH and Miami up next in less than month, Potomoc probably the same. 

Maybe they should release UGT Morocco!

Yeah production hasn't even started with RHOA. I heard they were casting around Porsha, but now with her husbands problems, unless she's signed a binding contract, I would pull out if I were her. 

Also I heard RHONY is going to be filming soon. they wanted to wait to not film in fall and have so many breaks for the holidays. Erin heavily implied on Jeff Lewis everyone will be back with more "friends of" roles this year.

RHOP was actually entertaining this week. Karen was kinda hilarious. Wendy walking out of that conversation was so annoying to me, like move on, this was the perfect timing to at least fake being cordial for the sake of the show.... 

I still need the green eyed losers out.

M2M is not as good as the last few seasons. Greg being back with his annoying ass high pitched voice. Ugh. 

51 minutes ago, *Tim said:

RHOP was actually entertaining this week. Karen was kinda hilarious. Wendy walking out of that conversation was so annoying to me, like move on, this was the perfect timing to at least fake being cordial for the sake of the show.... 

Wendy is done unless they hire a new production company. Nneka is obviously there to ruffle Wendy feathers and make a show but she did not take the bait and production must be really pissed at her :rip:. That + the way they shade her every time they can with the throwbacks

15 hours ago, *Tim said:

I still need the green eyed losers out.

M2M is not as good as the last few seasons. Greg being back with his annoying ass high pitched voice. Ugh. 

I’d rather high pitched voice Greg than high booty Curtis 

at least Greg’s not that trifling. Curtis taking “business trips” to The carribean every week. Ain’t he a high school coach? :deadbanana:

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

I disagree with you all, if Porsha comes back I need to have a little tussle with Kenya, that's when they're at their best lol

From Potomac Gizelle, Karen and Mia would be a kii, chop the rest.

I know y'all hate Gizelle, but she's the messy loose cannon every franchise needs, she's like the Brandi, the Ramona (without the racism), the Kenya.

She's messy and fun and the group have this strong love/hate relationship with her. She was so petty for the La Grand Dame thing lol If she leaves we get boring messes like BH. We need the pot-stirrer the rest can leave 

• Like 1

Season finale for M2M already? I guess the last episode of the DR trip for RHOP will be the season finale.

Gizelle with her tired methods of recruiting minions. Hopefully, Keiana doesn't fall for it.

When it comes to the Nneka and Wendy's sit down, Team Wendy for me. Nneka was gross for saying those things about Wendy's mother/family and Nneka still stands by it so I'm not mad at Wendy if she pays Nneka dust. I'm glad that the group is able to be somewhat cordial during the trip, we'll see how it turns out next episode.

When it comes to M2M, I wouldn't mind if this is Alicia and Kema's last season. Phaedra is unnecessary for this couples trip. Next week's episode looks hot with Heavenly calling out Toya and Quad rejoining the ladies, we'll see how it goes. :siptea:

• Like 1

Was Candiace alluding to something being up with Chris' health?....he shut the conversation down pretty abruptly. Hope everything's ok with him.

when are they going to show sesame street fighting wendy's friend at the club?

• Haha 1

i don't like this whole "housewife A is in the wrong bc housewife B does [insert egregious thing here] and she won't move on". 

i'm just chalking it up to people not understanding the severity of the witchcraft allegations as it pertain to west african cultures 

but then again y'all treat candiace the same way knowing what gizelle did to her was wrong. 

wendy shouldn't be faulted for not wanting to make light of something so serious and production is nasty if they think "punishing
her" for taking the bait is the right move. 

• Like 2

This season of BH was a whole bunch of nothing, let’s be real. Denise should’ve been full time, and Camille should’ve been friend of (maybe Cynthia too). Them and Kim Richards were the only interesting part of the season :toofunny3: no one wants to see Kyle vs. Sutton and Dorit vs. Garcelle for the millionth time, as well as a whole Erika rehabilitation campaign. Also, the newbie brought absolutely nothing. She was honestly worse than Diana, and that’s saying something. I want to say Crystal is underused. However the only thing she gave when she did get airtime was lukewarm family “drama” :rip: I’m not going to mention the Kyle / Mauricio thing until we see the finale but yeah… and I’m not a believer that Rinna should come back by any means. But this was boring mama

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

i don't like this whole "housewife A is in the wrong bc housewife B does [insert egregious thing here] and she won't move on". 

i'm just chalking it up to people not understanding the severity of the witchcraft allegations as it pertain to west african cultures 

but then again y'all treat candiace the same way knowing what gizelle did to her was wrong. 

wendy shouldn't be faulted for not wanting to make light of something so serious and production is nasty if they think "punishing
her" for taking the bait is the right move. 

The problem is that it all seems to point that Wendy's mother did indeed witchcradt and Wendy is just trying to deflect and lie :cm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/18/2024 at 7:31 AM, oshyms said:

taking a pause from rhoc season nine because tamra is far too disgusting and her sociopathic behaviour makes my blood pressure rise 

for now though, i’m rewatching miami season 2 and i cant stop thinking abt how much adriana looks like vintage kourtney kardashian?

spacer.png

sorry for the awful pic i just see it more when she’s not smiling. anyone else?

Woah really? I love her s9 performance.  strategically, her worst, but it gives us probably the best reunion showing ever.  

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

The problem is that it all seems to point that Wendy's mother did indeed witchcradt and Wendy is just trying to deflect and lie :cm:

and where's the proof?

a phone call =/= witchcraft 

an ig rant =/= witchcraft 

all anyone has to cling on is hearsay by way of nneka lebe

18 minutes ago, LVP said:

And we’re supposed to believe this is THE leading franchise… :rip:

Are there any Vanderpump Rules viewers in here who also abhor Katie Maloney???

18 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

when are they going to show sesame street fighting wendy's friend at the club?

I think that was their season finale party. I had completely forgot about that lol

For once everybody looks decent at BH reunion looks. Dorit, Sutton and Erika are my favourites.

I can't believe people are siding with Wendy :skull: her mum sounds sus AF 

Wendy has been dragging the show down with her failed business and failed reads (the smoking crack comment, the wanting to make peace with Mia while actively fighting with Nneka) she's all over the place and cleary thirsty af

2 hours ago, LVP said:

Not the same dress as Charisse, Snoozemarie can't catch a break :skull:

• Like 1

The outfits from BH reunion... why don't tell them to have a color and be done with it, every single year is so tragic. 

----

Potomac was pretty nice this week, but me enjoying only 2 episodes from the season is bad. They need to tell them to get over the **** and move on or they get fired. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.