The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

29 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Liesss they don't care about live viewers anymore

They meant S6 over S5

I find all of this to be pretty deceptive.

They didn't air any numbers for RHOA in general this year, despite it for sure being more popular than most of these shows.

Interesting that New York was also left out.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

They didn't air any numbers for RHOA in general this year, despite it for sure being more popular than most of these shows.

maybe it wasn't that's why it's being delayed and re-shuffled :michael:

I wish more people tuned into RHOM. They just continue to serve left and right and don’t get the flowers they deserve. They’ve quickly become my favorite franchise and you can truly tell that at the core they have a solid friend group. 

The way Kiki clocked Lisa over her comments on locals and whatnot in Mexico :clap3:Would love to see both her and Adriana promoted to FT next season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2024 at 9:47 AM, Mornings said:

They really messed up rushing to get the Phaedra ratings back on BRAVO. She really has no business being on Married to Med and now pulling her to go on RHOA would look even more inauthentic. 

I don’t know what they need to do. It’s looking bleak 

I haven't been tuned in since Mariah left. So I had to watch a few episodes and while Phaedra is fun on the show, she would have been better as a friend of and only appearing on a few episodes. 

M2M needs Mariah, Lisa Nicole, Quad and Dr. Contessa IMO. The four of them bring drama, personality and some of my favorite scenes. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kishi said:

I haven't been tuned in since Mariah left. So I had to watch a few episodes and while Phaedra is fun on the show, she would have been better as a friend of and only appearing on a few episodes. 

M2M needs Mariah, Lisa Nicole, Quad and Dr. Contessa IMO. The four of them bring drama, personality and some of my favorite scenes. 

Ugh I idk I can’t stand contessa and her husband. They were like Ralph and Drew in ATL. Corny and fake and toxic. I just think there needs to be someone else just as messy and Heavenly to balance things out. I’m tired of Simone and we’re all tired of Dr Jackie. However, I think if it gets any hotter for Jackie on that show she’s going to dip like LVP did. 

but if Phaedra never was dating a Dr. and won’t again then she really shouldn’t be there. Idk I wish more effort went to M2M on bravo it’s their best show

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Ugh I idk I can’t stand contessa and her husband. They were like Ralph and Drew in ATL. Corny and fake and toxic. I just think there needs to be someone else just as messy and Heavenly to balance things out. I’m tired of Simone and we’re all tired of Dr Jackie. However, I think if it gets any hotter for Jackie on that show she’s going to dip like LVP did. 

but if Phaedra never was dating a Dr. and won’t again then she really shouldn’t be there. Idk I wish more effort went to M2M on bravo it’s their best show

A lot of viewers can identify with the Metcalfe's as a couple and what they've gone through/continue to go through. 

I felt more connected to Dr. Contessa than I ever have with Dr. Jackie, who I do like, but she seems to hold back a lot due to her name and prestige. 

Something I do like is how the cast of M2M can come together as a group and the bonds translate as authentic when I watch. But production needs to be careful with spoiling and overproducing what has kept it's magic. It is NOT a housewives show nor is it Bad Girls Club and I think they should be more intentional with keeping the cast consistent as well as being careful with some of the accusation storylines that come up. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, The Closer said:

I wish more people tuned into RHOM. They just continue to serve left and right and don’t get the flowers they deserve. They’ve quickly become my favorite franchise and you can truly tell that at the core they have a solid friend group. 

The way Kiki clocked Lisa over her comments on locals and whatnot in Mexico :clap3:Would love to see both her and Adriana promoted to FT next season. 

The Mexico Gondola Ride is up there with Dinner Party from Hell, NY Berkshires episodes, etc

Thank you, Larsa!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

The Mexico Gondola Ride is up there with Dinner Party from Hell, NY Berkshires episodes, etc

Thank you, Larsa!

Seriously, though! From Larsa screaming “dead babies!” to Lisa throwing chicken to the dogs “I promise you it’s better than what they eat”, to Guerdy being dehydrated and going to the hospital, Julia having a panic attack and everyone crying and then ending with Adriana’s “headlining” performance (but peep the crowd and the HWs the only ones dancing to her performance :rip:). 

Another top tier reason for RHOM. 

• Thanks 1

now that Larsa and Marcus have broken up, can we start filming the next season ASAP. I need to see her melt down. shes talking **** about Lisa still following him on IG.

8 hours ago, Mornings said:

She was and he filmed scenes but decided he did want to be on the show last min lol 

32 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She was and he filmed scenes but decided he did want to be on the show last min lol 

Ohhh interesting. That makes more sense. I just remember when they were going on the Napa trip some of the women said they’ve never even seen a picture of him

I’m missing SLC so much :monkey: it truly is the peak city now :jonny6:

• Like 4

Porsha officially returning to RHOA. No surprise there considering it’s been talked about for weeks at this point. Ready to see what else they do with the cast!

• Like 2

Time to dead RHOA it seems

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can’t remember is Sheree still employed? We need another Porsha vs. Joggers moment. 

Porsha and Kenya are the only returning peaches that are needed, bring Joggers on as a friend for some mess and kiis but that's it! Add Quad Webb and we'll really have a show :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I can’t remember is Sheree still employed? We need another Porsha vs. Joggers moment. 

She gets so much **** from fans which surprises me because has so many iconic one-liners/moments :rip: 

Whether she’s being witty or is flustered Sheree is just pure comedy lol. I won’t mind if it’s just a friend of role though because she’s shined in that capacity before 

• Like 3

Kenya liking Porsha's post :heart:

Now all we need to do is make sure Sanya and Marlo are gone, and then we're cooking.

good chance this is from last season BUT if it’s real i KNEWWWWWW she would try to get back in thru Whitney

They are hinting three peaches are back:

Kenya, Porsha, and Sheree makes sense.

add three or four new girls and you have a proper reboot.

59 minutes ago, Lille said:

Kenya liking Porsha's post :heart:

Now all we need to do is make sure Sanya and Marlo are gone, and then we're cooking.

Kenya was TOOOOOO happy last week when hinting at the cast Marlo and Sanya and Drew are for sure gone. Drew might be demoted me thinks.

Marlo and Sanya are definitely gone. Maybe Marlo might go back to being a friend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.