Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie’s husbands crying :dies: :rip:  

• Like 1

For the Aussie gals, who else watched Real Housewives of Sydney season two. 

Off the back of season one probably being the most unhinged and wildest season I've ever seen (I'd absolutely die for a continuation with the OG cast), stingy Foxtel have finally bought Real Housewives back locally after the questionable fifth season of Melbourne. Melbourne, I feel deserves another go and I wish the franchise would go to Channel 7 instead who have way more budget because we've missed out on so many extra seasons given they'd come back every 2-3 years but anyways...

It's a nice little introduction, definitely see the potential and I reckon we'll be in for a great season. It's very Housewives as of late, somewhat safe but that's to be expected with the first episode and as the girls relationships grow, so will the confrontations. 

• Victoria - natural beauty, see how she goes. 
  • Krissy - definitely made the right decision bringing her back, she's a fabulous fun time and won't hold back.
  • Caroline - the breakout star of the new girls, she's a lot of fun and won't hold back.
  • Kate - she surprised me, felt she could've been a bit tame but I reckon she'll bring it.
  • Terry - the Posh Spice of the group, she'll give us some good memes. 
  • Nicole - she's just there but a sweetie. 
  • Sally - like Nicole, she's just there. She'll probably play it safe and be self-produced, be the one defending the victims etcetera. 

Not getting too excited, I know Foxtel's handling of the franchise locally is questionable and if they do a continuation of this cast it'll be another two years from now. Hopefully, this can also get some international love as Melbourne is an absolute treasure and deserves to be up there with the greats (Atlanta, New Jersey, New York) and the Melbs girls should be considered for Ultimate Girls Trip!! 

Lisa’s  meltdown :dies: her narcissistic traits make the show what it is :dies:

• Like 1

So uncomfortable watching Mary on WWHL. Andy and Ziwe clenching their cheeks for 30min straight :deadbanana2:

I am convinced she is possessed by a demonic spirit you can’t tell me otherwise

• Haha 3

loved Brooks (not) joking that he gets stretched all the time :clap3: maybe he'll actually age well on the show

2 hours ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Icon.

57 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not Tasha k :rip:

Oh damn. Don't know what's going on... but whew.

How is Tasha K still a ''journalist''? 

Didn't Cardi B(ongos) cease her house; how does she still have wi-fi and running water? 

• Haha 1

OC was really nice this season. I enjoyed it! They can keep them all and add Vicki back and 1-2 new friends. 

Meredith HATES it when the girls mention her family but she does it to everyone else. The thing is she always brings up rumors about people’s families and sits in the corner for someone else to takes the bait and reveal what the rumors are so she can say “Oh I never actually said what the rumors are”. But the one who brought up the rumors in the first place was Meredith. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, KanMap said:

Meredith HATES it when the girls mention her family but she does it to everyone else. The thing is she always brings up rumors about people’s families and sits in the corner for someone else to takes the bait and reveal what the rumors are so she can say “Oh I never actually said what the rumors are”. But the one who brought up the rumors in the first place was Meredith. 

Nah, we know where the rumors came from (Jen) 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Nah, we know where the rumors came from (Jen) 

I mean on camera. It was Meredith.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m here to stan Heather Dubrow.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Katamari said:

Lisa’s  meltdown :dies: her narcissistic traits make the show what it is :dies:

Truly a quintessential housewife!!

• Like 1

Mary's WWHL episode was absolutely hilarious idc. There is literally no one like her

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

shouldn’t that read “Just in on Cardi B’s Desk?” 

but she’s seriously looking for another lawsuit? Candiace is learning about defamation lawsuits from Ashley’s ex(?) suing her. 

Edited by Mornings

34 minutes ago, Mornings said:

shouldn’t that read “Just in on Cardi B’s Desk?” 

but she’s seriously looking for another lawsuit? Candiace is learning about defamation lawsuits from Ashley’s ex(?) suing her. 

Either she’s really certain about this or dumb as hell 

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Tiffany Pollard on WWHL is going to be so unhinged! I can’t wait! 

Finally a housewife that puts the insufferable, Matt Rogers, in his place! 

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I truly can't imagine why anyone on reality TV like the housewives would go and cheat as if its going to stay a secret. It's also Tasha K she could say she's interviewing her mother and I'd think she was lying.

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, KanMap said:

:clap3:

She’s just gonna have to deal with it because the real rich people aren’t going to clown for a check in public. They only do that in private.

:clack:

Monica is quite interesting, I still hate her sob poor storyline but her mother makes up for it. The girlies need to snoop more into her past w Jen though, inthi k she probably has a dark side. 

Watching this Mary Wwhl :deadbanana2:

not Andy having a acclaimed broadway actor serving drinks :rip: 

Spoiler

What’s the insta? :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.