The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

On 10/5/2023 at 9:46 AM, KanMap said:

So SLC BH MIAMI POTOMAC airing at the same time :clap3:

Yeah, what's going on with this?! What will air in the spring??

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Jersey :rip:

• Haha 1

How on earth is Emily a lawyer? I can't imagine this woman in court. 

am i the only one who has struggled with maintaining interest with beverley hills? i'm trying to watch it all the way through (just started season 5) and it feels like a bit of a chore :rip: i don't find most of these women particularly interesting

Wendy is sucha gaslighter dfsmdfns :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, raven said:

am i the only one who has struggled with maintaining interest with beverley hills? i'm trying to watch it all the way through (just started season 5) and it feels like a bit of a chore :rip: i don't find most of these women particularly interesting

they’re boring as hell

54 minutes ago, boys said:

Britney + Potomac yaaasss

charrisse SENDS me :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, raven said:

It gets worse from there :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, raven said:

Skip to season 10 and save yourself 

BH is the worst franchise IMO. they're all played out and dry

Screaming at tamrat still taking pot shots  at Heathers acting career during the reunion :rip: so bitter :redface:

That Gina lady is ruthless in her Shannon lashings. Where was this lady all season :deadbanana2:

The disclaimer about Shannon’s dui :rip:

• Haha 1

I think the RHOP ladies are beautiful minus one. However they do always look like they are on a 10 dollar budget... if you don't got dollarsss just go for something simple (or just rent like chanteusse Dorit) 

12 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Wow...:deadbanana4:

This is actually really sad. These people will never be happy using people for their money or their looks. 

23 hours ago, raven said:

BH has a lot of FLOP seasons in the middle but it gets a little better later on 

3z7lZDy.png

On 10/6/2023 at 9:08 PM, on the line said:

I think it has something to do with bravocon. They can’t really talk about something that isn’t airing during the panels. 

in the summer we will have VPR, RHDubai, and Jersey. I expect ATL to start filming soon and OC as well which means probably a midsummer release 

i forgot about the girls trips! They will be sprinkled in there too

Edited by Mornings
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2023 at 11:54 AM, raven said:

boy if ur struggling to get thru season 5 u are in for a treat with seasons 7-12

• Haha 2

I don't get why Gordon is shocked? She never hid the fact that she liked money. The same way you got them is also how you lose 'm

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

I don't get why Gordon is shocked? She never hid the fact that she liked money. The same way you got them is also how you lose 'm

Yeah you can tell he doesn’t even like himself without the money. So why would she? 

10 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Yeah you can tell he doesn’t even like himself without the money. So why would she? 

He is/was plotting his revenge. He wanted Wendy and Candiace to come for her this season. He called them personally to feed them some juicy stories. 

The reunion can't come soon enough. 

Lisa of RHOSLC is such a narcissistic “Karen”. I cannot believe she thought that tanning salon incident was a cute story to share.

Guerdy, Nicole , and Adriana attended the 2023 Billboard Latin Music Awards.

rhom-gettyimages-1708742864-2048x2048.jp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.