The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

OC reunion was great, Heather looks so over it tho, kinda expected to go hard on the ladies.

Also why are they all scared of Tamra? Each of them found some sort of excuse to her shenanigans this season it's bizarre...

Edit: Even Andy couldn't say anything when she put him on the spot about his Snapchat use lol

Edited by Maddox

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Screaming at the different ticket prices for Erikas show in this thread :bibliahh:

OC reunion was great 

Spoiler

married 2 med trailer hihi 

So SLC BH MIAMI POTOMAC airing at the same time :clap3:

• Like 1

… another gay husband rumor, great….

they’re dropping all these trailers before bravocon, huh? 

im most excited for Miami and M2M. BH and Potomac I’ll watch with one eye until something wild happens.

I loved OC. Shannon is acting so sad. She’s really struggling. It’s not a good look but I hope she can get back up and blossom 

Tamra is a hypocritical C**T. Someone allegedly talks trash about her behind her back and it hurts her feelings, but when she talks trash about someone behind their back its ok? She needs to go back to the trailer park she came from, ******* trash.

4 hours ago, Terrielle said:

I just finished Ep 4 of SLC and i know everyone lives for Mary. and I kinda did too ironically before. This season, however, she is lame and boring as hell. And the little 'quirky' moments she is giving us just seem forced now.

Mary is funny and her one-liners are so unexpected and funny, you never know what's gonna come out of her mouth.

BUT she is lucky she's on a show like SLC. Imagine Mary trying it with any of the Atlanta or Potomac ladies :rip: They would eat her up.

Also, finally M2M is back. The superior show, stomps on ALL the Housewives. And hate her all you want, but Phaedra was made for TV. Yeah, what she did to Kandi was horrible, but she's so good on TV and she's literally perfect for M2M. Whoever made that casting call is on point. Her eventual battle against Heavenly will be one for the books.

Miami also seems amazing. Those girls are putting in the work.

• Like 1

I love Shannon but Gina really kept her foot on Shannon’s neck… should have just apologised and kept it moving. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

OC reunion was great 

Hide contents

married 2 med trailer hihi 

Not them using Mariah multiple times in the trailer after canning her :ace: I genuinely haven’t watched since she left

Casita absolutely DRAGGING the sbit out of Shannon, lord have mercy on ha

This simple tweet sums up my thoughts perfectly I'm usually always Team Beador but Gina really clocked and spilled 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, madonnas said:

I can’t believe Whitney and Monica fell for Meredith’s OBVIOUS trap like that :ahh: the Marksists remain winning 

Is it just me who thought the opposite? Whitney and even Angie did not seem shocked, I wouldn’t be surprised if Whitney dragged this out for a reason to attack Meredith lol.

Also Mary is ******* funny but she also drains the energy out of the room and doesn’t participate. Her stans on Twitter are getting a bit psychotic in acting how she is untouchable :rip: 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Is it just me who thought the opposite? Whitney and even Angie did not seem shocked, I wouldn’t be surprised if Whitney dragged this out for a reason to attack Meredith lol.

Also Mary is ******* funny but she also drains the energy out of the room and doesn’t participate. Her stans on Twitter are getting a bit psychotic in acting how she is untouchable :rip: 

Hm I mean Whitney thinks she’s smarter than she actually is.  Why would her coaxing a rumor out of a newbie be a win for her.  Meredith wanted the rumor out there and Whitney / Monica discuss it on camera.  Now Meredith can do the “I never said it / actually I was referencing something else”

I agree with most opinions on Mother Mary. I think she is aboslutely needed - she adds a flare that can't be replicated. However I do hope she will participate more. 

If she continues to bash people she will be on an island by herself. Look at where Nene is now. Kind of the same trajectory. 

Theory: she is being protected by producers. None of the castmates is saying anything back to her really. They all take her ''abuse''. Like they are afraid of something bigger. Maybe angry producers? 

Mary is absolutely not needed :rip:. It’s embarrassing that she’s even there. No one is engaging with her antics anymore because nobody gives an actual **** that she’s there at this point lol. Like they genuinely want her gone which is 100% understandable. Pathetic loser. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Not them using Mariah multiple times in the trailer after canning her :ace: I genuinely haven’t watched since she left

I’m betting Mariah is who is in that casket at the end of the trailer “I’m back *******”

On 10/4/2023 at 10:46 PM, madonnas said:

I can’t believe Whitney and Monica fell for Meredith’s OBVIOUS trap like that :ahh: the Marksists remain winning 

They are dumb but at least Monica has a personality.

Whitney and her tired Melanie Griffith sounding beyond is just a disgrace. We get it you don't like Meredith. Whitney will NEVER be that girl she wants to be so badly. 

WWHL is having Mary Cosby and Ziwe on Tuesday 

:WAP:

Y’all do too much on Mary. She’s just a friend of. She doesn’t need to interact with the cast like a main housewife 

• Like 2

RHOC reunion part 1 is actually pretty good.

Tamra remains a rat and phony

Heather is a queen.

Gina she did her big on one this. MVP

Emily is so dizzy. This is someone who is no one's friend and everyone's friend at the same time. 

Shannon was a mess. She was probably drinking.

Taylor was useless but meh she did what she could.

Jenn is ok. She has potential but she's very mid.

5 hours ago, DJBroox said:

I’m betting Mariah is who is in that casket at the end of the trailer “I’m back *******”

Hopefully :gaycatx:

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

RHOC reunion part 1 is actually pretty good.

Tamra remains a rat and phony

Heather is a queen.

Gina she did her big on one this. MVP

Emily is so dizzy. This is someone who is no one's friend and everyone's friend at the same time. 

Shannon was a mess. She was probably drinking.

Taylor was useless but meh she did what she could.

Jenn is ok. She has potential but she's very mid.

I haven’t heard anything really about Taylor this season. Do we think she will be back (and possibly full time?)

Yeah OC was cute, Jen yelling at Tamrat was very satisfying. Glad she stood her ground. Although everyone not being on Tamras neck is kind of annoying once they saw how the show played out :rip:

Gina was MVP which kinda shocked me. I actually wouldn’t mind her back next season lol. Especially over Emily who just barks and talks louder than everyone. 

Shannon flopped :rip: she is really only good in the victim chair lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Hopefully :gaycatx:

I haven’t heard anything really about Taylor this season. Do we think she will be back (and possibly full time?)

I think so...I doubt a fullltime but she'll work for it and the next person to leave will get replaced by Taylor.

I think Taylor is to try hard to be full time. She really doesn't make sense a lot of the time. I think the cast will remain exactly the same for next year.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.