• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Heather Dubrow sold her house and bought one in Beverly Hills do we think she will switch franchises?

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Now that Heather Dubrow sold her house and bought one in Beverly Hills do we think she will switch franchises?

I think she would love to. But I really don’t see her with the BH girls. Heather is so uptight but put together she works so well against the uptight but easily spun Shannon. 

she has said that terry still has his main practice in OC and they still have a home there so fingers crossed she doesn’t leave right when this OC cast is hitting it’s stride

i finally got all the way into salt lake city & lisa barlow is an icon

• Like 4

Broke ass Kim Zolciak is selling her **** to get out of debt on IG. Y’all better jump on it!

:skull: 

• Haha 1

heather is not really uptight anymore. she had her lil meltdown last season but this season she’s been so laid back .. literally everyone was fighting with her at some point and she was just like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Heather would drive Garcelle crazy. :rip:

Garcelle would put her actual feelings aside and take up permanent residence in Heather’s rectum, let’s be real.

If they didn't accept Cynthia why would they accept Heather.

BH has a formula that Heather does NOT fit in. She has the coins but she doesn't have the personality.

I would love to see her activate Garcelle and gather Sutton a bit, though.

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

If they didn't accept Cynthia why would they accept Heather.

BH has a formula that Heather does NOT fit in. She has the coins but she doesn't have the personality.

I would love to see her activate Garcelle and gather Sutton a bit, though.

Heather would actually probably be friends with Sutton since they're both a bit uppity. If anything Heather would probably hate Erika and Dorit. :rip:

• Like 1

Heather is so unbothered while Shannon is melting down :rip: 

messy finale. we believe drew or no? im having a hard time caring either way

this season of ATL was so useless

new NY on the otherhand has been absolutely giving. every single girl has their purpose and I love the mess that is brewing 

Kandi is wrong as hell for calling Drew a gaslighter for Ralph when he's one of the most emotionally abusive husbands on the planet 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rogue said:

Broke ass Kim Zolciak is selling her **** to get out of debt on IG. Y’all better jump on it!

:skull: 

Ring Didn't Mean a Thing demo tape for 50 cents 

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2023 at 1:36 AM, geddymonster said:

Heather would drive Garcelle crazy. :rip:

I think they'd get along just fine. Her and Sutton tho :skull: i can already imagine the meltdowns

This season of Atlanta was garbage but I’m liking Drew now more than ever. I really don’t care what narcissist Ralph or nails-on-chalkboard Courtney has to say about her. Kandi siding with Ralph is really weird to me but I guess you can’t expect much from someone who’s besties with T.I.

• Thanks 1

Courtney clearly wants Ralph because she is way too invested "cousin" or not. :rip:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Heather would actually probably be friends with Sutton since they're both a bit uppity. If anything Heather would probably hate Erika and Dorit. :rip:

The only people on BH Heather would get along with is Kyle and maybe Crystal lol. Garcelle is fake as **** and takes all her arguments from Twitter, Sutton is a mess (<3), and Erika and Dorit would hate Heather’s condescending attitude

Loved the scene with Jessel and her mom :heart2:

Erin continues to be the GOAT and Brynn's ex is pretty cute :giraffe:

• Like 1

i hope courtney comes back next season, she stood her ground this season tbh 

she was actually a standout in the finale for me lol 

• Thumbs Down 2

Atlanta was so boring this season for most of it. The only things I can remember are Sheree and Kandi's sitdown, that weird dinner where Drew left crying and then Courtney trying something.

Erin continues to be insufferable and Brynn continues to be the breakout star of the new RHONY cast

Judith Lyons continues to fake being quirky and relatable

• Haha 1

Jessel and Brynn carrying new RHONY, I just know MAGArin is seething rn while combing through social media comments under Bravo stan accounts.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.