• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Dorits bee story.. b7 is coming :WAP:

Bethenny has said plenty of ****** up ****. I don’t even think Erika meant it like that. I don’t feel bad for that *****!

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She’s on WWHL tonight 

oh wow the promo push :clap3: 

57 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

You can’t compare a premiere of Atlanta  to episode 2 of Beverly Hills :rip:  

You actually can compare them because while the viewer difference is significant, what advertisers and executives actually care about is key demo 18-49 and their almost neck and neck despite getting way less viewers.

Ep 1 .30 vs .33

Ep 2 .24 vs .27

only a .3 difference despite 200k more viewers and without a legal case or any huge scandal unlike BH.

22 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

You actually can compare them because while the viewer difference is significant, what advertisers and executives actually care about is key demo 18-49 and their almost neck and neck despite getting way less viewers.

Ep 1 .30 vs .33

Ep 2 .24 vs .27

only a .3 difference despite 200k more viewers and without a legal case or any huge scandal unlike BH.

The real tea is that Jersey is outdoing both lol

23 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

Ep 1 .30 vs .33

Ep 2 .24 vs .27

All I’m getting here is that RHOBH still has more audience than RHOA and has more interesting storylines…

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

All I’m getting here is that RHOBH still has more audience than RHOA and has more interesting storylines…

Chile BH has 8 Diamonds and countless friends, if it wasn’t for Erika storyline they would be in the same place ratings wise. They’re really not doing that much better than Atlanta, Rhoa was doing double their numbers for years don’t disrespect them.

25 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

The real tea is that Jersey is outdoing both lol

Tea in audience but their doing very similar to BH in demo..I guess that’s the reason NJ doesn’t get a better treatment. Demo is the most important to Bravo because you could be getting a lot of viewers but if demo isn’t high then it just means older people watch the show which leads to no longevity later on. 

i may be social distancing but im here for social justice

The tea party was so funny :rip: Sheree is serving this season.

I know Drew’s man is a dickhead but I find him so hot :-* 

Just watch RHOBH and will be nasally saying slander from here on out :ahh:

im living for both RHOA AND RHObH

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

Bethany was on Tamra hall show today and shaded the show. Hell she referred to is as “the show” 

I've always disliked how B acts so above it all and ungrateful to HWs. Nobody would even KNOW her if it weren't for HWs. Sure Skinny Girl may have still done well without the show, but it wouldn't have gotten as much buzz and a face had she never done HWs. She should practice some gratitude.

1 hour ago, darkfantasy said:

Bethenny has said plenty of ****** up ****. I don’t even think Erika meant it like that. I don’t feel bad for that *****!

Wasn't she saying ****** up crap about trans people on Twitter JUST the other year?

Was Diana doing a coke line on the table? :biblio:

Edited by Camilitau.u

That fact that I’m lowkey in Diane’s fiancé’s situation and about to be a step dad to people like 2 years younger than me 

27 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That fact that I’m lowkey in Diane’s fiancé’s situation and about to be a step dad to people like 2 years younger than me 

:rip: 

4 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Tea in audience but their doing very similar to BH in demo..I guess that’s the reason NJ doesn’t get a better treatment. Demo is the most important to Bravo because you could be getting a lot of viewers but if demo isn’t high then it just means older people watch the show which leads to no longevity later on. 

Nnn for some reason middle aged women love RHONJ and the hate Teresa guts :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

erika-jayne-real-housewifes.gif

6 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

The girl is just playing with bread crumbs cause she was tired of the drama. 

14 minutes ago, insomniac said:

There wasn’t even food at the table :deadbanana4:  

Edited by Camilitau.u

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

The way I would be OBSESSED w her if this is true :toofunny3:

8 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Legend things

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The way I would be OBSESSED w her if this is true :toofunny3:

Pretty sure it’s that or some other crumbs. There’s no way she’s prepping a line of coke on her first day shooting with all the ladies. No way! 

Kyle threatening to quit RHOBH saying that it was too hard for her by the end of the season :eek: Maybe the Kathy Hilton drama was really bad. 

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

Pretty sure it’s that or some other crumbs. There’s no way she’s prepping a line of coke on her first day shooting with all the ladies. No way! 

I wish it was true :deadbanana2: 

But yeah, there's no way and I don't know how anyone would even come to that conclusion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.