The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

Does anyone have a preview for next week's RHOBH? I heard Doritos vs Crystal?Β :coffee2:

I haven’t seen it posted yet, but I think it’s a red herring. I think the argument is between Dorit and Sutton when Dorit is yelling and there is a separate one between Garcelle and Crystal.Β 
Β 

The episode is titled β€œThere’s Sutton about Crystal” which makes me think both of them are central to the conflicts in the episode.Β 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Kyle vs Sutton

Erika vs Sutton

Rinna vs Sutton

Β 

They are so threatened :ahh:Β 

Yup the gang up mentality is still there but thankfully she has Garcelle who is always going to have her back.

16 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Β 

So childish. :skull:

ugh Andy likes her so much. Christine is such a queen though

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

Christine looks great!

The way Lisa and Sutton dealt with this issue and hugged it out, Lisa even said β€œlet’s squash it now” and Lisa has dragged it out for the last yearΒ :dies:

Β 

I hate when Kyle thinks she is the voice of reason when she is an emotional vampire.Β 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Lisa is such a clown, her whole point made no sense if Sutton and her were both there together on Sutton's table...how are you there at her table if she cancelled it. I hope Sutton holds her own next week, these women are trying to break her again.

Β 

Ps. can everyone stop quoting the user who makes long ass essays just to troll us all, it defeats the object of me ignoring their posts.Β 

The way I SCREAMED at Sutton going against Erika :ahh:

Sutton making me eat my words. That’s right *****, FIGHT.

To me Sutton took the L bc she apologized and Rinna had her looking like she was the one at fault. I wish Sutton was able to stand up for herself more. I like that Garcelle isn’t just going to bat for her and being her mouthpiece 100% all the time. She points her in the right direction but then makes sure Sutton does the work. Also, not Kyle diminishing that Sutton’s dad shot himselfΒ :toofunny3:

Not the ladies acting like Sutton is so self centered when they all literally are on this show for being self centeredΒ :toofunny3:Β no one cared about β€œbeing insensitive” when LVP’s brother died but now bc they can use it for a storyline they’re milking Sutton dryΒ :zzz:

It’s already looking like Sutton will be carrying this season on her shoulders yet again. She really is that girlΒ :jonnycat:

Β 

Also, hear reasoning about being super triggered from Doritos break in made total sense?Β 

season 12 is already better than entire 11Β :gaycat5:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Most basic white gheihs do. The REAL pandemic :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, joshhh said:

Also, hear reasoning about being super triggered from Doritos break in made total sense?Β 

IA, I know plenty of people who dealt with trauma early in life and because of it they don’t like talking about anything that is similar. Essentially Kyle was just mad Sutton wasn’t crying all over the place and having a breakdown like she was.Β :rip:

Erika was so petty on WWHL, it made me cringe to watch.Β 
Β 

OT: does anyone have the ratings for the second episode of ATL? I want to know if this whole season is going to be panned or notΒ :toofunny3:

44 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

IA, I know plenty of people who dealt with trauma early in life and because of it they don’t like talking about anything that is similar. Essentially Kyle was just mad Sutton wasn’t crying all over the place and having a breakdown like she was.Β :rip:

It’s apparent after three seasons that Sutton awkwardly expresses emotions and it isn’t inconsistent with her character. It’s also a miscalculation in Kyle’s part because I was with her on episode 1, but I turned back to Sutton after today’s episode. Like who cares if she posted something on Instagram and you were so quick to tell Dorit and PK literally the day after the incident when they were still processing things.Β 
Β 

Β 

Sutton reached out to Dorit....they're not close so I don't see why Kyle is expecting more from her. And as she mentioned, she doesn't deal with trauma well so Kyle needs to let it go and stop trying to make this about Sutton instead of her 'friend'

Also, Kylie playing back the voicemail from Dorit is so very weird and inappropriate

I hope Sutton brings it out to Kyle this season/next season. It’s time someone called her out for manipulating others. She hasn’t had to be in any major conflict in at least like three seasons. Kathy better at least give her some lashes this season.

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Erika was so petty on WWHL, it made me cringe to watch.Β 
Β 

OT: does anyone have the ratings for the second episode of ATL? I want to know if this whole season is going to be panned or notΒ :toofunny3:

Went UP this week, there’s still hope.. this is one of RHOA’s better seasons in a whileΒ :flame:

Β 

Β 

Team Sutton on it all. Like a person shouldn't post on Instagram because another housewife got robbed... world doesn't stop, sorry. Sure her delivery was a bit brash but it all makes sense based off of her convo with Kyle during last night's episode.

Β 

Some of the tears and emotions from Kyle the first episode felt so fake and forced. Like this isn't Halloween Kills Again, different cameras are pointed at you.

The next episode RHOBH looks great :jonny: they are gonna deliver a great season I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.