The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

cant wait for sutton to skulldrag dumb and dumber.Β  i also love how crystal isn't even pretending to be interested...kinda a mood if you think about it :rip:Β 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the bigger fan of Teresa but her foot Β stays on Margaret’s neck :clap3:

Β 

melissa lowkey shading resa through all of this :deadbanana:

Sutton REALLY tried to give Rinna a leg up and not embarrass her like that.

Diana serves a sexier Yolanda for me.

Β 

it's not a good thing or bad thing but It's giving:lakitu:

Β 

I really thought her man was her 2nd son but good for her having a young man. Older men do it so why can't older women do it too.

Β 

Cheers to ha

:clap3:

This episode was so good and then we spent 10 minutes on a Diana solo scene that wasn’t needed.Β 

I know it's BH time but I just watched the latest RHOA episode and it was so funny :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Diana serves a sexier Yolanda for me.

Β 

it's not a good thing or bad thing but It's giving:lakitu:

Β 

I really thought her man was her 2nd son but good for her having a young man. Older men do it so why can't older women do it too.

Β 

Cheers to ha

:clap3:

The last thing this cast needs is another Rinna and Erika enabler and that’s exactly what Diana is gonna be. I’m fuming.Β 

The way Sutton let you all down AGAIN.

Β 

A confessional gangsta once again.

Β 

She had every opportunity to annihilate Rinna and have Rinna for dinna and Garcelle had to step in and help her get a draw.

Β 

That's ya'll queen

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The last thing this cast needs is another Rinna and Erika enabler and that’s exactly what Diana is gonna be. I’m fuming.Β 

I mean...Rinna and Erika are in a clear alliance. Nothing is going to break them.

Β 

My goodness Erika Jayne and Joseph Sikora can be twins.

Β 

that said, not my duchess Dorit losing her top accent to cuss a btch down in the previews.:psyduck:

Β 

No wonder she's snatched the center diamond. Mama keep all your accents in tact..Robbers didn't take any of them when they left, luv

:heart2:

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Β 

Β 

She had every opportunity to annihilate Rinna and have Rinna for dinna and Garcelle had to step in and help her get a draw.

Β 

That's ya'll queen

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Rinna looked like a complete fool :rip:Β Sutton tried to apologize, Rinna scoffed, then tried to get Diana to back her up, then Sutton took receipts out. It couldn’t have gone better for Sutton because Rinna looked like she had a petty chip on her shoulder and lied.Β 

This episode was Sutton vs Rinna, Sutton vs Erika, Sutton vs Kyle, and then Diana for 8 minutes.Β 
Β 

Earn your diamond miss small town :clap3:Β 

18 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

That's ya'll queen

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Girl, are we watching the same show? Rinna completely looked like a fool and a liar, she couldn't even come up with an excuse once Sutton pulled out the receipts.Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Rinna looked like a complete fool :rip:Β Sutton tried to apologize, Rinna scoffed, then tried to get Diana to back her up, then Sutton took receipts out. It couldn’t have gone better for Sutton because Rinna looked like she had a petty chip on her shoulder and lied.Β 

Right and that's how everyone should deal with Rinna, Rinna was going to make the Sutton thing her whole story line and Sutton put a stop to that so fast.Β 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Well Rinna was ripe for the picking but Sutton still failed to execute it. It couldn't have gone worse for Sutton since it was set up as if she was going to take down Rinna.

Β 

All she did was own up to being wrong sandwich in a weeble wabble attempt get at Rinna have Joseph Sikora's twin sister serve drunkard over the hill tramp on the side with Garcelle directing Sutton to get ouf of her trembles and get the scene done. Garcelle - a professional. respect.Β 

Β 

Then since it wasn't giving what it was supposed to give she engages Rinna in a fake I adore you crap while the girls laugh at how this scene was supposed to be THAT girl and flopped because, amateur...and then just shot the ish since they had free food and drinks to scarf down.

Β 

Garcelle proved her worth. Sutton - madam, you were a letdown. Rinna knew how to neutralize Sutton and THEN Kyle started piling on her for another scene.

Β 

Sutton was supposed to CLEAR Rinna and make the girls thing: Ooh, Sutton is not to be played with only for Kyle to be the next one up to take a swing at the pinata

Β 

GIIIIIIIIRLLLL...a letdown

f3uyWrV.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Girl, are we watching the same show? Rinna completely looked like a fool and a liar, she couldn't even come up with an excuse once Sutton pulled out the receipts.Β 

Β 

Right and that's how everyone should deal with Rinna, Rinna was going to make the Sutton thing her whole story line and Sutton put a stop to that so fast.Β 

I'm not team rinna. Rinna was not eviscerated the way she could have been had anyone with guts stuck it to her properly. Rinna could have been had for dinna.

Β 

instead Garcelle had to serve big sis and complete the mission and Garcelle was so unnerved by Sutton dropping the ball and erika trolling Sutton because THEY ALL KNEW this could have been Sutton's iconic moment just for it to foil that Garcelle got up and even took a dig at Sutton calling her out for her fake Adore you stuff.

Β 

Rinna neutralized Sutton when she should have been holding a big L.

Β 

Dorit/Garcelle/teddi/LVP would have DEVOURED Rinna epicly since she backed up with no real receipts.

Β 

Don't be surprised if Erika and Rinna come through with receipts on Sutton in the future.Β 

Β 

Not one iconic line came from that scene and it could have SERVED. Ugh Sutton. Rinna got away with it.

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

ALSO:

Β 

which makes it even worse because Sutton couldn't even use an inappropriate text from Harry or bait Rinna into saying something about Harry to get exposed for lying on her hushand.

Β 

the potential that that scene could have had. It was cute, though.

Β 

Many are awaiting a Rinna takedown but no one is snatching that porcupine wig off her down, me fears

Β 

Sutton at that dinner with Erika...Β This is what I wanted to see from her.Β 

Β 

"You're not getting one, I don't like you" :deadbanana2:Β This season is off to a great start and it looks like everyone is gonna bring it

Kyle vs Sutton

Erika vs Sutton

Rinna vs Sutton

Β 

They are so threatened :ahh:Β 

11 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

This episode was Sutton vs Rinna, Sutton vs Erika, Sutton vs Kyle, and then Diana for 8 minutes.Β 
Β 

Earn your diamond miss small town :clap3:Β 

Remember the rumours swirling that Sutton was going to do nothing this season and get demotedΒ :dies:Β 

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She had a huge impact on the show and they all got significantly more comfortable when she left which relates directly to what @MAKSIMsaid.Β 

Β 

More importantly, why are you so personally invested and hateful?Β Β :deadbanana4:Β Β 

:zzz:

Rinna posted receipts and hers are from February 22nd, meaning it is BEFORE suttons February 23rd email confirming she paid for Harry and Lisa. Mess. Rinna really did lie :rip:Β 

Edited by MAKSIM

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Rinna posted receipts and hers are from February 22nd, meaning it is BEFORE suttons February 23rd email confirming she paid for Harry and Lisa.Β 

But from Rinna's it does sound like Sutton canceled a table at one point and wasn't getting their tickets. But when it was brought up to her, she paid for them? I'm confused.

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

But from Rinna's it does sound like Sutton canceled a table at one point and wasn't getting their tickets. But when it was brought up to her, she paid for them? I'm confused.

Rinna posted an email from February 22nd from her publicist that said it sounds like Sutton isn’t buying tickets for Harry and Lisa anymore.
Β 

The email Sutton produced today was an email from February 23rd, which is after Rinna’s email. The coordinator asked Sutton if she is buying their tickets, and Sutton said yes here is my Amex, I am buying tickets for Harry and Lisa.Β 
Β 

So it sounded like the coordinator confirmed with Sutton, Sutton confirmed, and then Rinna ended up sitting at Sutton’s table. It doesn’t matter if Rinna believed between the 22nd-23rd that Sutton cancelled, because Sutton confirmed it on the 23rd.Β 

Β 

Β 

Miami really should be promoted to Bravo again. The city is a fun, vibrant, diverse backdrop and the cast is actually pretty solid.

Does anyone have a preview for next week's RHOBH? I heard Doritos vs Crystal?Β :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.