The Real Housewives: Phaedra Parks will return to #RHOA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

boys

29 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

What episode was this? Is it the one with Carlos King?Β 

The one with Kyle, Erika and Rinna on.Β 
Β 

Spoiler

It sounds like Kyle and Erika also have a huge fight because of a big blow up between Sutton and Erika in Aspen.Β 
Β 

Some of what was teased wasΒ 

Sutton v Lisa

Sutton v Diana

Sutton v Erika

Kyle v Erika

Crystal v Garcelle

Kathy v ?

Β 

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Β 

Andy cleared the ratΒ :rip:

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Β 

I've seen a lot of Black Twitter tweeting about this. Maybe it's true and that's why NBC and Bravo want Garcelle representing RHOBHΒ :eek:Β Lisa Rinna must be flipping lol

:skull:Β it always comes back to Lucy Lucy Apple Juice

Β 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Β 

I've seen a lot of Black Twitter tweeting about this. Maybe it's true and that's why NBC and Bravo want Garcelle representing RHOBHΒ :eek:Β Lisa Rinna must be flipping lol

I'm sure its no doubt helped, but I think RHOBH has been trending toward the top for a long time.Β 

Β 

I really hope Sheree shines and gets brought on full time next year. I think Rinna may be pushing herself out with how dark and miserable she's getting

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Β 

Andy cleared the ratΒ :rip:

If they had Little New Jersey men as a franchise gorga would no longer be needed.

Β 

Teresa IS the show and no matter how much he acts like Peter YET GETS less backlash about his ham for the camera ways his sister is the superstar of the show.

Β 

She is quite literally the only one left who's held a peach every season. Technically Ramona too but we are still trying to figure out if they fired Ramona or if she's a part of the legacy show.

Β 

Don't come for the legend...appreciate that you have one in your family.Β 

Β 

Meanwhile the Gorgas on their own have given Drew Sidora the blueprint on faking tired, through and delayed storylines to secure a check.

Β 

Him getting his azz handed to him by the brother in law he's talked mad ish about and exposing his baldness using black spray on hair until caught = "contributing to the family drama"

Β 

Joe should come back in this country and finished what he started. Better yet, let Teresa handle that azz. I'm sick of this clown

cUQ8VeJ.gif

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm sure its no doubt helped, but I think RHOBH has been trending toward the top for a long time.Β 

Β 

I really hope Sheree shines and gets brought on full time next year. I think Rinna may be pushing herself out with how dark and miserable she's getting

Beverly Hills works because when something bad does happen to Dorit you believe that Rinna EJ and Kyle would go over, that Sutton is that awkward in real life, that Dorit would annoy Garcelle by talking too much, that Rinna is really that spiteful that she would go on Instagram rants over sauce and a table at an Elton John event.Β 
Β 

The drama and the friendships feel very real and not manufactured as to this current season of Atlanta, which feels overproduced and inauthentic.Β 

4 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Beverly Hills works because when something bad does happen to Dorit you believe that Rinna EJ and Kyle would go over, that Sutton is that awkward in real life, that Dorit would annoy Garcelle by talking too much, that Rinna is really that spiteful that she would go on Instagram rants over sauce and a table at an Elton John event.Β 
Β 

The drama and the friendships feel very real and not manufactured as to this current season of Atlanta, which feels overproduced and inauthentic.Β 

I agree and think when LVP left they were all finally able to breathe.

Β 

Idk what she's like off the show, but Vanderpump was so interrogative and parsing their words to use against them later and they could all feel it.

Β 

Lisa what is this hunny :rip:Β 

Β 

Wow I can't believe Sutton brought receipts and actually won this argumentΒ :deadbanana:. IΒ am glad the FF5 won't be able to gaslight the other cast members anymore :clap:Β Denise was the last one

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Wow I can't believe Sutton brought receipts and actually won this argumentΒ :deadbanana:. IΒ am glad the FF5 won't be able to gaslight the other cast members anymore :clap:Β Denise was the last one

Out of all Housewives, I was not expecting on having to rely on Sutton to clear the FF5 season after season :rip:Β 

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Β 

The way she’s serving LVP magician cosplayΒ :dies:

Speaking of, the way certain members bring up LVP’s name randomly on page after page when she wasn’t even remotely the topic of discussionΒ :toofunny3:Β stay pressed

As much as I don't care for Melissa or Joe, I do feel like the Teresa/Melissa/Joe family dynamic is baked into the show's DNA...but they need a new angle and fresh drama, preferably something that is not focused on Teresa. Also, they need to get rid of Jackie and Dolores and bring back Daniel and Caroline.Β 

Teresa vs. Caroline

Jennifer vs. Caroline (because she's team Teresa)

Daniel vs. Margaret

Jennifer vs. Melissa (that's already brewing again)

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

Β 

RECEIPTS!

That's how you clear a *****

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

can Erika please just shut the **** up. But not her agreeing that Sutton should show the receiptsΒ 

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Speaking of, the way certain members bring up LVP’s name randomly on page after page when she wasn’t even remotely the topic of discussionΒ :toofunny3:Β stay pressed

She had a huge impact on the show and they all got significantly more comfortable when she left which relates directly to what @MAKSIMsaid.Β 

Β 

More importantly, why are you so personally invested and hateful?Β Β :deadbanana4:Β Β 

I don’t really know who LVP is (haven’t finished RHOBH 1 yet) but she is randomly brought up here a lot :dies:

Sutton’s original point was that Lisa never said thank you for buying the tickets... which seems to be true!

Β 

Lisa started talking about not needing Sutton for an invite, how many times she’s gone, her swapping tables to Sutton’s (even in the night??) and a whole bunch of other **** and I forgot the original pointΒ :rip:Β She is good at what she does at least lol.

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Sutton’s original point was that Lisa never said thank you for buying the tickets... which seems to be true!

Β 

Lisa started talking about not needing Sutton for an invite, how many times she’s gone, her swapping tables to Sutton’s (even in the night??) and a whole bunch of other **** and I forgot the original pointΒ :rip:Β She is good at what she does at least lol.

Right, like if I knew a friend of mine paid 11,000 on my behalf, I would at least send them a text or something :rip:Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.