Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailer is boringΒ 

Lots of glam but not enough drama

I also feel like Caroline is going to hate the model (I don't know any of their names) because she's clearly the focal point and Caroline will want to be the star like she was on Ladies of London.

just heard the BH taglines and this is Kyle's worst i fear. we needed another "in Beverly Hills..." mantra

Erika's is so clunky and feels like one of those awkward long international taglines :rip:Β I actually love Rinna's and her delivery was perfect

Β 

Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Erika's is so clunky and feels like one of those awkward long international taglines :rip:Β I actually love Rinna's and her delivery was perfect

Β 

Β 

Β 

That caption :rip:

All of them are stunning ?Β 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Seems meh but Phaedra is in it lmaoΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

the second Kandi they are waiting to get her back on RHOA lol

Ironic that she tried to give a rehearsed read about Kenya in the Dubai playbook yet this is the closest she's getting to be on the franchise again.

Β 

58 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

For some reason I don't see Diana lasting and I definitely see Sutton being the next target. Sutton is feeling her oats now that she has the audience on her side. the downfall will be interesting.

Β 

I knew Rinna would nail hers...I completely forgot Crystal's too. I think they'll give her 3-4 seasons before she's demoted.

All that wait… forΒ that?Β :toofunny3: also what the hell is Phaedra doing there lol

Didn’t someone say it was super dramatic and there was fighting / wine glasses thrown, etc.? Someone lied several timesΒ :skull:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

All of these line deliveries are very off to me. Garcelle and Sutton's taglines have been very underwhelming since they've been on the show. I just now realized that Sutton's tagline is shade at Rinna and the Elton John table situation, but it's still very weak.Β 

Β 

I would say my faves are Dorit and Crystal's if they had better line deliveries.Β  I also feel Erika's would kinda slay with better delivery even though it's a simple tagline. If she had said it in the same tone that she said "some people call me cold, but that's not ice - it's diamonds" it would hit harder.Β 

Dubai trailer is lacking conflict between the women. All of the shady quotes about one another are in confessionals. It's looking like most of the drama is created in post-production via the confessionals, but hopefully they surprise us and actually have confrontations in person.Β 

I don’t know from what I’ve seen so far alot of these taglines are bad outside of RHOAΒ 

Β 

most of the RHONY were pretty cringe lolΒ 

Dubai trailer is meh... I'm gonna watch first episode tho

I’m not a fan of Drew in the slightest but goddamn she makes good television:lmao:

29 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I’m not a fan of Drew in the slightest but goddamn she makes good television:lmao:

People are dragging her but she's the only one serving anything to talk about so far

Gracelle Β getting the girls mad hihi

Β 

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gracelle Β getting the girls mad hihi

Β 

I like Garcelle, but she hasn’t really done anything iconic on RHOBH and now it seems like her main conflict this season will be Crystal of what Crystal said on Teddi’s podcast is true :rip:Β 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t know from what I’ve seen so far alot of these taglines are bad outside of RHOAΒ 

Β 

most of the RHONY were pretty cringe lolΒ 

LVP ones were the best ones, alwaysΒ 

Erika’s tag line is horribleΒ :dies:

Β 

Dubai does look kinda meh tbh. But I’ll give it a watch regardless lol.Β 

get that FRAUD off of my screen, what a disgusting move from bravo

Β 

kenya.thumb.gif.e1a0b279e6b6460eaf56289a

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.