• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I didn't really care for Atlanta this week, the assistant is so fake and embarassing, I hope we don't have to see him again. The drama also felt more contrived than usual, the producers telling Kenya to so this dumb tea game just makes it all feel so inauthentic.

At your daughterโ€™s birthday partyย :rip:

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yeaย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

she was trying to do something with Shereรฉ at the end there, does Drew really think it's a good idea to get in her face?ย :rip:

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

Erika thinking Diana is going to be her Tom replacement :deadbanana2:

PK talking about his stolen watches with Rinna :deadbanana2:

ย 

ย 

Rinna: 60K.... Ohhh, that's nothing!

ย 

Andy/Bravo truly love Garcelle. 2nd RHOBH housewife after Kyle :clap3:

4 hours ago, Matangi said:

ย 

ย 

This proves right here that Erika is a ******* gold digger. I hate that ***** so much

ย 

Well I'm sorry her marriage didn't work out but at least she has two beautiful babies and can move on to finding a man that's actually interested in her.

5 hours ago, Matangi said:

ย 

ย 

Not sure its wise to go on camera talking about how they didn't get your most expensive stuff :rip:ย 

2 hours ago, boys said:

ย 

Well I'm sorry her marriage didn't work out but at least she has two beautiful babies and can move on to finding a man that's actually interested in her.

Heโ€™s so disgusting, but I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m surprised. He also has been botching patients left and right and seems deranged replying to their reviews online, so perhaps his house of cards will be falling soonโ€ฆ

I hope Lisa gets more than half and drains him in alimony and child support. I'm a little nervous he has an ironclad prenup.

ย 

She's probably going to be happier in the long run and maybe she'll chill on the surgery now too :rip:ย 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Not sure its wise to go on camera talking about how they didn't get your most expensive stuff :rip:ย 

Not at all. They better move tbhย 

Lisa rinna saying she is a gay man trapped inaย  womans body is so insulting to the LGBTQ+ community. She's just a ******* loser trapped in a ******* loser's body.

ย 

Oh yeah Teresa and Melissa are definitely headed back to season 4 fighting next season

ย 

They need to get rid of Dorit If this Diana Jenkins girl is joining the FF5 and glued to Rinna and Erika. If Sheree brings it this season as a friend of, then bring her on as a housewife with Kathy as a friend of.ย 
ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, boys said:

ย 

Oh yeah Teresa and Melissa are definitely headed back to season 4 fighting next season

ย 

They are OUTRAGEOUS

Nobody gave a damn about these cloutchasers on the prison show. It was all about Joe raising the girls while Teresa was away and then her return.

The ONLY reason why you are on the show is because you are connected to the STAR of the show and Bravo wants to exploit you turning on her sister in law and your short azz husband who is always ready for his closeup but I'm not even sure he...lemme stop.

ย 

Ugh Teresa better not make up with these trashbags.

How about thank Teresa for the fact that you are even relevant after ruining a baby's christening after party and trying to convince us that Joe Gorga actually has a sexual attraction to his beard wife.

ย 

Guidice laid that azz flat and Gorga is still pressed about it.

tumblr_pk3tymtPQC1w48wlho3_540.gif

ย 

I love me some Teresa but she's not terribly bright and easy to paint as a villain...and yet you two CLOWNS couldn't leverage that to make yourselves appear likable. They are disgraceful.

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

ย 

Andy/Bravo truly love Garcelle. 2nd RHOBH housewife after Kyle :clap3:

The gorgeous ladies and Kyle look like they are having fun.

ย 

Sorry to say this but they replaced Nene's picture with Kyle's at the HQs.

ย 

It's better than having Rinna replace her.

ย 

They are at the NBC upfronts asking for advertising revenue.

ย 

NY is in shambles but why the OC snub. Heather lost.

ย 

kandi was supposed to join Kenya but is doing a show with Xscape.

ย 

ย 

Anyone else confused that in the preview PK is saying all they got was purses and watches and not even the very expensive jewels when Dorit was saying they stole irreplaceable items, making me think they stole family heirlooms, wedding jewelry, etc.ย 

Edited by MAKSIM

29 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Anyone else confused that in the preview PK is saying all they got was purses and watches and not even the very expensive jewels when Dorit was saying they stole irreplaceable items, making me think they stole family heirlooms, wedding jewelry, etc.ย 

I'm sure some of the bags they got aren't in circulation or made anymore. Irreplaceable doesn't necessarily mean heirlooms

ย 

Also Dorit is dramaticย :giraffe:

2 hours ago, boys said:

ย 

ย 

They are both so so desperate for attention. Tre is Melissa's storyline and Joe is as desperate to be on this show as Drew is. A damned mess

Soโ€ฆ where does it say the Erika never touched the Lion Air money. Thereโ€™s not one article on google. Sheโ€™s a ******* ***** full of bullshit.ย 
ย 

I really hope one of the women go in on her this season. Expose her liesย 

43 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Soโ€ฆ where does it say the Erika never touched the Lion Air money. Thereโ€™s not one article on google. Sheโ€™s a ******* ***** full of bullshit.ย 
ย 

I really hope one of the women go in on her this season. Expose her liesย 

Sheโ€™s going to get reinforcements from Diana Jenkins and it looks like theyโ€™re going to try to push Kathy as the villain, with Kyles blessing.ย 

Kyle is a nasty nasty sibling, and if she sides with Rinna and Erika this season over her own sister, then shame on her.ย 

"She by Sheree? I ain't seen **** by Sheree" Drew got her thereย :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Matangi said:

ย 

ย 

This was hilarious on all accounts :deadbanana:ย I love these womenย 

ย 

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Lisa rinna saying she is a gay man trapped inaย  womans body is so insulting to the LGBTQ+ community. She's just a ******* loser trapped in a ******* loser's body.

She didnโ€™t mean it like that and you know it.ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.