14 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Kyle and Dorit live in EncinoΒ :gaycat5:

And this is going around on TwitterΒ :gaycat1:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

So if no guns were involved in the LAPD report, then Dorit was lying?

Β 

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

And this is going around on TwitterΒ :gaycat1:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I mean...Mauricio has been rumored to be cheating on Kyle for YEARS. I wouldn't think it would be Dorit, but that kiss threw me off when I was watching on Wednesday.

So still no Dubai trailer? Isn't it premiering in like 2 weeks?

Tbh, I ALWAYS got lesbian vibes from Kyle. I'm 100% sure her and Teddi ****** in their trip to FranceΒ 

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

I'm wondering if they are facing issues with the government in terms of a middle ground between housewives appeal, but also making sure the city is portrayed in a positive manner to attract more exports. I know a lot of major **** and scandals went down this season so I have no doubt that it is good.

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

aiyy4ecnciz81.jpgΒ 

Β 

Β 

I wonder who?

I love how this all of the sudden comes out AFTER Dorit led the increase in ratings. Screams Kyle and Dorit haters coming up with mess.

Especially after Dorit was all huggy huggy with Mauricio hugging PK.

Β 

It's that time for people to believe all the false rumors for the people they despise but with the people they look call it BS.

Β 

By the way, I think something is also going on in NJ and do believe Kyle and Teddi have something going on as Teddi and her man look like swingers to me but I'm not sure I buy it for Dorit and PK. Imagine PK...nevermind

Β 

Also NOW Dorit is being targeted and people clearly don't get how a police report goes...

Β 

I was nervous about Dorit being pushed off and icon snatched the center diamond and rose the ratings and is now the conversation piece. LEGEND ish.

Β 

As if they didn't have 6 months to figure out if this was a fake report but now that the season is airing it's going to increase the social media impressions: did she or didn't she fake it...

Β 

Love that for the duchess

rs_480x270-160121102712-jlo_ja_rule_3.gi

We need Sutton to get after this cause it's getting weird. Maybe it was a setup after all :eek:

Β 

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, *Tim said:

its weird bc slc trailer came out 2 months in advance but then miami came out 2 weeks before… soΒ :huh:

Tonight’s RHOA topped the premiere and next week looks good too.Β 
Β 

the real treat and surprise is sheree vs Kandi omgΒ :flame:

Sheree’s really pushing the girls to give us something this season, I love it! The bone carrier lives on:lakitu:

Social media engagement tonight for RHOA was much lower than RHOBH. I expect Beverly Hills to continue to top Atlanta this season.Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Tbh, I ALWAYS got lesbian vibes from Kyle. I'm 100% sure her and Teddi ****** in their trip to FranceΒ 

Do you think she and Brandi ever hooked up? I feel like they had so much toxic sexual tension since the beginning.Β :swan:

They told Fatum we lagging in the ratings a bit..amp things up...
200.gif

This is one of RHOA’s best seasons in a while :WAP:Β the ratings better go UP!

Garcelle with MileyΒ :smitten2:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Now wait a minute, ShereΓ© turned up tonight against Drew. This was a good episode!

11 hours ago, Chemist said:

We need Sutton to get after this cause it's getting weird. Maybe it was a setup after all :eek:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I stopped reading when they said β€˜how could they kill her with no weapons’ like Chile…. I’m pretty sure two grown men could kill a petite woman with their bare hands if they wanted to. This is coming from someone who is a bit skeptical of the whole situation.Β 

I didn't really care for Atlanta this week, the assistant is so fake and embarassing, I hope we don't have to see him again. The drama also felt more contrived than usual, the producers telling Kenya to so this dumb tea game just makes it all feel so inauthentic.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:25 PM, Arcadius said:

Sutton is a scary ass. Mama be talking all that smack in confessionals and then be mute when she’s face to face.

Cause she is CLASSY

Β 

BlackJesus

Β 

Erika thinking Diana is going to be her Tom replacement :deadbanana2:

PK talking about his stolen watches with Rinna :deadbanana2:

Β 

Β 

Edited by Matangi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.