• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Β 

Dorit is a sick, disgusting LIAR!Β 

And y’all didn’t think she could fake a robbery?Β :coffee:

There's a reason I have them on ignoreΒ :rip:

Another poster who can not handle an opposing debate. Stevie, feel free to follow Bethenney Frankel's trail...if you can not handle an opposing debate then do yourself the favor of maintaining control by using that option. I don't make personal attacks...I do attack the flaws in an argument, though.

Β 

Enjoy your stay in RHland...I will enjoy my time and Dorit remains center diamond.

Β 

Love that for me.:WAP:

Β 

Dorit is a sick, disgusting LIAR!Β 

Hopefully that screenshot is valid.

:rip:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

The fact that Lisa Rinna is going to such great lengths to defend Erika (who is a pathological liar) but dragged Denise through the mud for lying is why the audience will always be on Sutton’s side

I just know the Sluttons are coaching Sutton and preparing the kinkos printouts of these DMs right now.Β 
Β 

It tickles me that the most savage defenders on twitter are the Sluttons :rip:Β 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Another poster who can not handle an opposing debate. Stevie, feel free to follow Bethenney Frankel's trail...if you can not handle an opposing debate then do yourself the favor of maintaining control by using that option. I don't make personal attacks...I do attack the flaws in an argument, though.

Β 

Enjoy your stay in RHland...I will enjoy my time and Dorit remains center diamond.

Β 

Love that for me.:WAP:

Hopefully that screenshot is valid.

It's not an opposing debate, it's the ENDLESS talking in circles with nothing being said. You're the ATRL version of Dorit, you talk too much.

Edited by Bethenny Frankel

14 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's not an opposing debate, it's the ENDLESS talking in circles without nothing being said. You're the ATRL version of Dorit, you talk too much.

:deadbanana2:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

49 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's not an opposing debate, it's the ENDLESS talking in circles with nothing being said. You're the ATRL version of Dorit, you talk too much.

The ratings increase for me as well. I thought i was on ignore.

Time...the ultimate truth teller.

IWfBEjo.jpg

So is that rumor true about Heather Dubrow??? Did two of her kids quit? Is this the end of the road for Fancypants?

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

Edited by slw84

:bibliahh:

Β 

The Internet is ablaze and we're only one episode deep, I -

Β 

Also idk but those LVP screenshots look kinda fake.

5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

121477812_ScreenShot2022-04-21at4_10_31A

best thread atrl

Β 

cover2-1.thumb.jpg.a331519338f3f2e5e0bf1

THE DREAM TEAM!

Β 

Β 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

Β 

So is that rumor true about Heather Dubrow??? Did two of her kids quit? Is this the end of the road for Fancypants?

Β 

Oooooh what is the rumor

Β 

:coffee:

Sutton exposed herself as being absolute trash with her β€œI don’t see Color” hill she decided to die on right off the bat, being incredibly rude to a pregnant woman (Tedi) and purposely upsetting her, embarrassed Crystal when she was nude, and started it all on WWHL for absolutely no reason. She was so insensitive about Dorit almost being murderedΒ :deadbanana:Β Lisa Rinna is a **** stirrer, but let’s not act like Sutton is a saintΒ 

7 minutes ago, FAN said:

being incredibly rude to a pregnant woman (Tedi)

justified

121477812_ScreenShot2022-04-21at4_10_31A

Sutton is terrible, I wish she and Lisa Rinna would both leave the show already.

12 minutes ago, FAN said:

Sutton exposed herself as being absolute trash with her β€œI don’t see Color” hill she decided to die on right off the bat, being incredibly rude to a pregnant woman (Tedi) and purposely upsetting her, embarrassed Crystal when she was nude, and started it all on WWHL for absolutely no reason. She was so insensitive about Dorit almost being murderedΒ :deadbanana:Β Lisa Rinna is a **** stirrer, but let’s not act like Sutton is a saintΒ 

You’re being dramatic, and you spelling Teddi’s name wrong says all that needs to be said about that caseΒ :toofunny3:Β although the Dorit thing was really random from her and I also don’t necessarily agree w all the Sluttons who ride so hard for her she’s not like THAT amazingΒ 

On 5/13/2022 at 4:54 PM, aahaspider said:

Being a BH housewife is truly all that Lisa Rinna really has left.Β :cries:

True. She was barely hanging on when she booked the show.

THE DREAM TEAM!

Β 

Β 

Yes, add in Luann and you got a perfect UGT squad.

1 hour ago, slik said:

Oooooh what is the rumor

Β 

:coffee:

Two of Heather's kids don't want to film. Production threatened to demote Shannon when there was a possibility she wouldn't be able to film her kids so some are wondering the impact of Heather's storyline going forward

Somehow they'll make an exception for Heather I think...she has a scary hold on the production team

Did you all see the Reddit thread about Dorit's robbery and NO guns being involved? But, that's not what she said on the show.

Β 121477812_ScreenShot2022-04-21at4_10_31A

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Did you all see the Reddit thread about Dorit's robbery and NO guns being involved? But, that's not what she said on the show.

Β 121477812_ScreenShot2022-04-21at4_10_31A

drop the link sis, I wanna see it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.