The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

6 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

These women are burning to the ground worse than LuMona at this point. Pure evil!

Isn’t Rinna the one that keeps shouting “MY CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS” she’s a ******* *****. She needs to be fired NOW. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The harassment of Garcelle’s kid. That’s uncalled for. Does that happen often with HWs, the bot thing? Is this someone’s last desperate attempt to remain on the show and create a storyline? Either way, should be illegal.

Just now, insomniac said:

The harassment of Garcelle’s kid. That’s uncalled for. Does that happen often with HWs, the bot thing? Is this someone’s last desperate attempt to remain on the show and create a storyline? Either way, should be illegal.

I’m pretty sure it is illegal. Harassing a minor

I kind of believe Rinna isn't part of this. She mayyyyyyyyyy have helped orchestrate it which is just as bad, but I am 100% certain it was Diana who went through with it by buying bots to go after Garcelle's children.

6 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I kind of believe Rinna isn't part of this. She mayyyyyyyyyy have helped orchestrate it which is just as bad, but I am 100% certain it was Diana who went through with it by buying bots to go after Garcelle's children.

Orchestrating is still part of it though. Diana may have foot the bill for the bots, but the others were most likely in on it 

Just now, BlackJesus said:

Orchestrating is still part of it though. Diana may have foot the bill for the bots, but the others were most likely in on it 

Tea. VILE

The most recent ATL episode… a chore to get through. 

Sanya not being able to read Kenya at the end was kinda funny tho… 

Those comments on Jax Instagram are disgusting. Part of me thinks it’s a psychotic Erika or Diana fan though. If it’s not Diana, she still needs to zip it on social media cause she’s been an annoying mundane menace all week. 

spacer.png

Are those influencers even housewives? At least they should name it differently

giphy.gif

See this is when you need someone messy like Brandi or Camille because they'd already be telling everyone Diana is behind all this. :deadbanana2:

Diana is probably behind it, but I hope the Reddit maniacs learn from this that they need to calm the **** down and stop taking everything so seriously.

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

This would shake the table:

Ok that sounds good. Give her the meeting!

Kinda surprised stanbury delivered in the reunion trailer. I think Nina said one line and Sara barely breathed. 

I do wonder if we'll ever get typical hosuewife fights from them since they can't fight in public or swear etc. But I think they should all come back (maybe Nina as a friend unless she steps it up), and they should add new women....it's a bit bland so far.

I don't know what I would without Ramona on my television screen :monkey:  At least she gave us plenty of iconic content to rewatch and cycle through. 

Wtf happened to Sara? She actually lowkey delivered during the season with her feud with Caroline B, but she is nonexistent in the reunion trailer. I know they've since made up, but usually Andy still brings it up. You're telling me there wasn't a single soundbite from Sara that they could've used in the trailer? Very disappointing...

That reunion trailer :jonny5:

Stanbury said y’all wanna see me play the housewives game? :jonny5: 

Wait, Caroline S was in Epstein's logs/note book? Now THAT's a ******* BOMB. 

I'm now intrigued. 

Lesa does deserve some lashing cause she talked mad **** in most of her confessionals lol. The book cover is too much :ahh:

Will Sara and Nina contribute? :rip:

On 8/23/2022 at 6:25 PM, HausOfGerard said:

Bethenny, Ramona and LuAnn made RHONY. Legacy will be better the flop influencer reboot, but it won't be as amazing as it could be with Singer.

:clap3: So True. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.