The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

It looks like Diana, Rinna or Erika might of hired bots to attack Garcelle’s 14yr old son Jax on his IG page (look at the post on his most recent IG picture)

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

We better hope the RHONY reboot flops cause it would be the end of "housewives" as we know it :cm:

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

It looks like Diana, Rinna or Erika might of hired bots to attack Garcelle’s 14yr old son Jax on his IG page (look at the post on his most recent IG picture)

I think his account was deleted...do you have a screenshot?

9 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think his account was deleted...do you have a screenshot?

The account is still online, you can find it under @jaxvolleyball 

9 minutes ago, Crashed said:

The account is still online, you can find it under @jaxvolleyball 

Ahh....yeah definitely bots and they're all saying the same thing. Someone definitely paid for a smear and attack campaign...

If you look at his comments they are all European accounts that were coincidentally all created about a month ago. Hmm I wonder who could be behind all this??

Besides being super vile, this is quite suspicious

Edit: Non of these accounts follow any housewives so yeah these are bots.

werent people attacking Kyle's daughter a couple of weeks ago?

these fans are insane 

31 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

werent people attacking Kyle's daughter a couple of weeks ago?

these fans are insane 

Those were actual people unfortunately…these are all spam/bot account harassing Garcelle’s son…if you look through each account, they’re all based in Europe and all pretty much have the same number of followers and following (they all follow the same 20 accounts) 

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

Those were actual people unfortunately…these are all spam/bot account harassing Garcelle’s son…if you look through each account, they’re all based in Europe and all pretty much have the same number of followers and following (they all follow the same 20 accounts) 

So if they're all based in Europe, Diana is probably behind them?

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

it’s kind of wild that just adding a black castmate could cause the whole franchise to collapse when you think it about it :rip: 

RHONY Legacy has no place existing without Ramona Singer, let’s be honest.

As of now, it’s rumored Jill, Dorinda, Sonja, Luann, Kelly Bensimone and Tinsley will be part of Legacy. How the hell would they select Kelly, Tinsley, Jill or Dorinda over Ramona?! Is production so over Ramona’s antics? I can imagine she’s difficult to deal with for production but it makes for incredible television.

TOO GOOD:deadbanana4:

I have seen so many RHOSLC tweets going viral lately. As I suspected, S2 was going to be considered one of the greatest hw's seasons in the future even if it was too toxic for some

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

TOO GOOD:deadbanana4:

I have seen so many RHOSLC tweets going viral lately. As I suspected, S2 was going to be considered one of the greatest hw's seasons in the future even if it was too toxic for some

RHOSLC owes Mary so much because she got the show off to a great start telling Jen who is mentally unwell and a fame ***** that she smelled like hospital which sent her over the edge almost instantly. She then goes into season 2 and literally carried it on her back giving us so many great moments and fought with her entire cast throughout the process from filming to while it aired.

Diana, you in danger girl :clown:

Also, the RHONY rumor mill is a mess. Influencers getting hired for the reboot? Ramona getting fired? What is going awn. 

The RHONY reboot with all new women is a corny idea. They're creating an entirely new show. Was it really that hard to demote (or fire) Ramona and just keep the cast as is, add in Tinsley & Dorinda and call it a day? Like... what's not clicking :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, boys said:

RHOSLC owes Mary so much because she got the show off to a great start telling Jen who is mentally unwell and a fame ***** that she smelled like hospital which sent her over the edge almost instantly. She then goes into season 2 and literally carried it on her back giving us so many great moments and fought with her entire cast throughout the process from filming to while it aired.

Yeah she's very much the Danielle Staub of SLC in that the first 2 seasons wouldn't have been anywhere near as dramatic and iconic without her even if the memorable moments are often attributed to others. I just wish she showed up at the reunion because there could have been a path forward for Mary if she had imo.

2 hours ago, insomniac said:

RHONY Legacy has no place existing without Ramona Singer, let’s be honest.

As of now, it’s rumored Jill, Dorinda, Sonja, Luann, Kelly Bensimone and Tinsley will be part of Legacy. How the hell would they select Kelly, Tinsley, Jill or Dorinda over Ramona?! Is production so over Ramona’s antics? I can imagine she’s difficult to deal with for production but it makes for incredible television.

They fired her because of the crybaby fans who like to pretend Trump supporters don't or shouldn't exist

Bethenny, Ramona and LuAnn made RHONY. Legacy will be better the flop influencer reboot, but it won't be as amazing as it could be with Singer.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

something shifted with these taglines 

(with Aviva)

giphy.gif

Not Diana buying bots to harass a 14 year old. What a *****. 

I really hope it comes out at the reunion that it was her, Erika and Ratnna who did this. Give them their pink slips then and there and charge them with harassing a minor. I hope those ******* rot in hell. 

Edited by BlackJesus

37 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Not Diana buying bots to harass a 14 year old. What a *****. 

I really hope it comes out at the reunion that it was her, Erika and Ratnna who did this. Give them their pink slips then and there and charge them with harassing a minor. I hope those ******* rot in hell. 

These women are burning to the ground worse than LuMona at this point. Pure evil!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.