The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

6 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

Diana is such a nothing burger. if i wanted to watch someone rolling their eyes and sticking their tongue out every minute i'll get myself a pet lizard instead :toofunny3:

:lmao:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

and that's stanning for ya...

A lot of people feel this way about pop culture. I just love how people switch up debate depending on how they feel. That's what keeps most people consuming habitually.

Who came up with this silly name FFF anyways?

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

for some reason I thought it was for four or five people right: Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit but was this also including Teddi when she terrorized us with her presence or was this coined after her departure?

I don't care if Rinna goes or Erika as long as my luv Diametrical, Duchess Diva Dorit gets another season or two to show us her rented fashions and serve mess then goodbyyyyyyyyye Kyle to Diane, Rinna and Erika (although I think they'll give her one more season before the heave-ho)

That nickname came up in season 9 when those 5 went on the cast trip to France…LVP didn’t go for reasons, and Denise and Camille missed the trip because of the forest fire that happened 

I hope at the reunion Sutton brings up Diana threatening to head butt her 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I don't stan Kathy (or even like her much tbh), I just HATE Rinna/Erika lmao so if they are attacking Kathy, I'll be on her side.

Yeah no idea where FFF came from butt it was definitely made when Teddi was on so includes all 5 of them.

Fair enough

42 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

That nickname came up in season 9 when those 5 went on the cast trip to France…LVP didn’t go for reasons, and Denise and Camille missed the trip because of the forest fire that happened 

ok, gotcha. I keep thinking of 5 people and that makes sense if Teddi was involved.

I think gizzelle will actually lose her seat this time 

lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I’m ready for Potomac. I feel like it’s been a long time since the season ended 

It seems like SLC is perpetually on the air meanwhile RHOA and RHOP have these long gaps 

1 hour ago, ifyouseekLEM said:

It seems like SLC is perpetually on the air meanwhile RHOA and RHOP have these long gaps 

SLC had a very long season season 2, but it was the average length of a RHOBH season. It just had a lot of weird breaks. Pretty sure it ended in January lol

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Who came up with this silly name FFF anyways?

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

for some reason I thought it was for four or five people right: Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit but was this also including Teddi when she terrorized us with her presence or was this coined after her departure?

It came from Erika in 2019. It was her, Teddi, Kyle, Dorit, and Rinna. They've all used it since.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ2_AVgcEv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4490547f-14d7-4d26-bb49-482de86e04aa

At this point, Diana has taken Teddi's place methinks, but Teddi doesn't know it yet. 

4 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

It came from Erika in 2019. It was her, Teddi, Kyle, Dorit, and Rinna. They've all used it since.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ2_AVgcEv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4490547f-14d7-4d26-bb49-482de86e04aa

At this point, Diana has taken Teddi's place methinks, but Teddi doesn't know it yet. 

Var4Wrt.jpg

the worst clique in the history of Real Housewives 

:cm:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think gizzelle will actually lose her seat this time 

lol 

Well, rumor has it that Candice went back and forth with Gizelle. If Ashley or Candice got into it with Karen, then I'd say yes. Otherwise, I doubt that would change it as even with the biggest storylines not including Gizelle she was still first seat. Gizelle's position with the team and production is the alpha female.

Karen lost her seat because of Wendy's wack azz. Doubt that would happen again. 

But if it happens Ashley would be the one to do it as Candice would likely be on the other side.

Wouldn't be surprised at these two outcomes:

Wendy Candice Karen Andy Gizelle Ashley Mia Robyn

Wendy Karen Candice Andy Ashley Gizelle Mia Robyn

but look at the girls rooting for the ambassador to not get the first seat as if that will change her power position.

With Ashley, I could see her getting center "flute/crab" or whatever since she has the divorce storyline and possibly feuds with cast members.

1 hour ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Oh ok. I guess position #5 is interchangeable so Diane can take that spot.

Holy **** if she hadn't come to New Jersey it would be in shambles rn

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Var4Wrt.jpg

the worst clique in the history of Real Housewives 

:cm:

All I see in this pic is a bunch of ******* losers. 

RHOA needs to maybe start over lol 

they all look pretty bored lol 

On 8/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Season 8 seat secure :gaycat:

On 8/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, slw84 said:

Haven't I been saying this for the past two years?

3s6TCaF.gif

Once the pandemic settles, they will aim for a marriage (possible destination wedding but possibly in Maryland) and then Juan still wants a daughter so I'm sure they'll go with that next.

I can picture Gizelle trying to take over the plans for Robyn and the planning will be a mess but we will either start the season or end the season with the Dixon's remarrying.

@stophittingmedad winning is natural for GEB

omg we WON!!! WE F**KING WON!!! this is the best day of my life i cant believe it

Scarlett Johansson Dancing GIF - Scarlett Johansson Dancing ...Scarlett Johansson Dancing GIF - Scarlett Johansson Dancing ...

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not one person talked about the new episode :rip:

18 hours ago, slw84 said:

That morally corrupt Faye Resnick but she read Brand down with that rented purse rehearsed line. I'll give her props.

Brandi seasons 3-5

Not true at all, first of all that line was delivered so badly as if she was held at gunpoint to say it. Brandi and Yolanda ate that forced sidekick of Kyle up and she never recovered. :giraffe:

And Brandi wasn’t a villain in S3, she was actually a fan favorite since most people were rooting for her when Adrienne was SUING her because she exposed how she used a surrogate (who cares?). Remember, it was such an embarrassment for MaLOON, she literally fled the show. :fan:

S4-5 Brandi is Housewive (villain) excellence! :jonny:

-

Not Erika and Diana exposing themselves by laughing along at the Homeless & Toothless comment but trying to act like Kathy said something disgusting. :deadbanana:

Dorit and Sutton both are so unintentionally funny, but for very different reasons.

I forced my bf to watch S2-6 of RHOBH and when I showed him a clip of the current season he said how Kyle has always been pretty generic but now she looks like that as well. :rip:

11 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It's so dull, I know it's doing okay in the ratings but the narrative they tried to push of them all being friends and having organic drama...it's tired.

No one cares about she by Sheree, even if she gets some product out, the footage has just shown that after 15 years she hadn't a clue what she's doing. They just aren't a particularly fun group.

3 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

It's so dull, I know it's doing okay in the ratings but the narrative they tried to push of them all being friends and having organic drama...it's tired.

No one cares about she by Sheree, even if she gets some product out, the footage has just shown that after 15 years she hadn't a clue what she's doing. They just aren't a particularly fun group.

That's what I mean when I say the humor is gone from the show and it is subjective so maybe some people really do find enjoyment out of these girls but it really isn't anywhere close to what we use to get at all.

Just something as stupid as when Porsha went to see Nene at her store once they were on good terms and she was trying on clothes it really tickled me seeing them interact.

Sheree is still the same flip flopper she was the last time she was on the show. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Sheree is still the same flip flopper she was the last time she was on the show. :rip:

It’s actually a mess. I don’t even think she realizes she does it lol 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s actually a mess. I don’t even think she realizes she does it lol 

Like she will literally kii kii with someone and then talk **** about them the very next day. This is what Nene was always talking about. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Arcadius said:

Like she will literally kii kii with someone and then talk **** about them the very next day. This is what Nene was always talking about. :deadbanana2:

Yet she's still boring af. Really unsure why she wasn't edited out after her scenes flopped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.