The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

RHONJ this season is horrible.

now watching UGT :duca: 

Oh **** that is today 

but on NJ I saw a clip about teresa new guy wearing her dead fathers underwear. :rip: 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first five minutes of UGT and had to turn it off. I was reminded of all the reasons why I can't stand Leah. She's just not authentic on every level. Every scene she's in it feels like she's reading from a script. I hate everyone on the cast except Candiace. What a disaster.:rip: 

Alexia

Marysol

Heather

Whitney

yeah i have like zero hopes for this. Only Porsha and Candiace are likeable :rip:

Y’all are crazy. I’m on episode 2 and this has been great so far. 

I'm only watching this for Porsha & Candiace

Whitney & Heather suck

Marysol & Alexia are the absolute worst

Leah has been indifferent to me so far

Gizelle is of course so forced and you cant find a genuine bone in her body

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Sigh… I haven’t missed Porsha at all :katie:

and RHOA hasn't missed her either.

Porsha seems to be gunning for the breakfast club spot so I wish her well there. She's not great but she's not bad. She's solid in radio work.

9 hours ago, dman4life said:

Still no ATL or OC trailer :psyduck:

Don't they come out 5 weeks before the show. So maybe in a week or two.

RHUGT3 is actually great so far! Porsha and Gizelle together are pure HELL :dies:

Never seen Vanderpump but aren’t basically all of them cheaters? Why is this news so groundbreaking?

48 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Never seen Vanderpump but aren’t basically all of them cheaters? Why is this news so groundbreaking?

Everyone wants to say its because Tom & Ariana were together for 10 yrs and Raquel was good friend with Ariana which is true. At the end of the day though they are literally all cheaters besides Katie. Tom & Ariana got together by Tom cheating on Kristen and Ariana was very arrogant about it back when it all went down.

Lala has an obsession with Raquel which is why she's kind of made this entire cheating situation about her wanting to go off on that girl. She literally f*cked a married man & was eating his ass (literally) to keep the lifestyle she had with him. She and many of the other cast are no better than Raquel they just don't have as much history with her and she's always been sort of an outsider so they are treating her worse.

Edited by boys

RHUGT 3 is a hot ass mess :rip: they’re spending way too much time fighting over their own season then connecting with each other. 

The chemistry between the ladies last season>>>>>

4 hours ago, boys said:

Everyone wants to say its because Tom & Ariana were together for 10 yrs and Raquel was good friend with Ariana which is true. At the end of the day though they are literally all cheaters besides Katie. Tom & Ariana got together by Tom cheating on Kristen and Ariana was very arrogant about it back when it all went down.

Lala has an obsession with Raquel which is why she's kind of made this entire cheating situation about her wanting to go off on that girl. She literally f*cked a married man & was eating his ass (literally) to keep the lifestyle she had with him. She and many of the other cast are no better than Raquel they just don't have as much history with her and she's always been sort of an outsider so they are treating her worse.

:clap3:

Ot: Gizelle having a panic attack every time Alexia and Marysol speak Spanish :deadbanana2:

Just started UGT

I actually missed Porsha so much  :jonny:

Candiace: Why does she pick up bugs?

Whitney: We are from Utah, we are used to that. 

:laugh:

----

I really enjoyed the first episode from Girls Trip. 

I now see why they had to hold off on this girls trip season until after RHOP (and maybe SLC?) finished airing seeing how Candiace and Gizelle didn't seem to be in that bad of a place after they filmed the finale. 

Heather in her 4th season of screaming about being a mormon.... I can't take this anymore :mazen:

I really enjoyed the UGT3 premiere, but some of this cast is just insufferable. Heather, Gizelle, Alexia, and Marysol all just need to go. I cringe almost every time I am forced to sit through their scenes.

Edited by The Closer

the SLC ladies are really useless in this cast, they're just acting like fangirls

Leah and Porsha are carrying, watching two Gizelle seasons back to back really just shows how forced, sad, and insufferable she is :celestial4:

The way everyone has something to say about Gizelle. She is THAT girl.

No wonder she keeps a Bravo check NO PAUSE:mandown:

Gizelle really makes this ugt and all of y’all know it :bibliahh:

Right like I don't even care for Gizelle at all but mama showed up to WORK!

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Gizelle really makes this ugt and all of y’all know it :bibliahh:

The way they can't wait to post about her...The way they are pretending they are forced to watch it...

Gizelle REMAINS the moment

is5jWj0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.