The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I'd be fine with Brandi back for a season to try her out. RHOBH is so boring as is, why not at least try it.

Fire Crystal, Diana, Erika. Demote Dorit to friend of. Maybe make Sheree full-time, but I'm waiting to see what she brings to the season before sticking firmly with that.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be fine with Brandi back for a season to try her out. RHOBH is so boring as is, why not at least try it.

Fire Crystal, Diana, Erika. Demote Dorit to friend of. Maybe make Sheree full-time, but I'm waiting to see what she brings to the season before sticking firmly with that.

I was really hoping the lesbian comment was related to Denise.... but it was just the waitress....

17 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think Brandi would DRAG Erika.

I‘m in a weekly videochat with Brandi and she said she loves Erika.

Edited by PopKills

Just now, PopKills said:

I‘m in a weekly Videochat with Brandi and she said she loves Erika.

I feel like she only likes her from what she has seen on TV. Does she even know Erika other than the few interactions she's had on RHOBH these past few seasons?

42 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

but she doesn't live in Beverly Hills, whereas Taylor lives in the OC

I think Brandi would DRAG Erika.

Cynthia moved to LA with her husband. Rinna and Diana are the only two that technically live in BH anyway. 

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think this is a good idea and I honestly think they should've considered putting Cynthia on RHOBH. She would be a great Housewife there. The illusion of these shows having a fourth wall is totally gone so they should adapt the way the Kardashians have with their new show. 

As for bringing Brandi back... everyone begs for someone to get fired, forgets why they were fired in the first place, and then wants them back. Brandi has NO place on RHOBH anymore. It has way evolved past her and we don't need her trashy antics when we already have Erika there being a complete mess.

Although I would live for the meltdowns when Brandi comes back and inevitably becomes bffs with Erika.

I wouldn't mind Cynthia and Taylor on OC. And bring back Tamra (not Vicki, I think her time has passed.)  The current OC girls are kinda blah and unmemorable. Taylor would stand out more there than she did in BH, and Cynthia might prosper being around less vicious women.  Plus, it may give the show a diversity ratings boost ala Garcelle. 

4 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I wouldn't mind Cynthia and Taylor on OC. And bring back Tamra (not Vicki, I think her time has passed.)  The current OC girls are kinda blah and unmemorable. Taylor would stand out more there than she did in BH, and Cynthia might prosper being around less vicious women.  Plus, it may give the show a diversity ratings boost ala Garcelle. 

They should ax everyone on OC except Heather and Shannon, then bring back Tamra and add Taylor. Recast around those them. (Cynthia being in LA wouldn't work on OC. The distance with traffic would be a logistical nightmare.)

That said, Taylor seems to have grown a lot and done a lot of therapy so I'm not sure being a series regular is best for her.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Cynthia moved to LA with her husband

oh, I didn't know tha. I thought she was still in atlanta.

RHOA just ain't what it use to be it don't matter the holiday or if the ratings were at 1 million every week. Kenya isn't funny and never has been. Kandi is a dry ass veteran only concerned about sex toys & whats on the menu for dinner. Sheree whether yall realize it or not has been fired twice for a reason. Drew is... I feel bad for her so I'm not gonna drag her. Sanya idk much about her but no one seems to be living for her. Marlo is just Marlo still bringing her same messy antics she always has but doesn't have a great ensemble to make use of it.

This show use to be one of the funniest ones to watch and not just in confessionals but in the scenes they filmed as well and it's definitely lost that magic.

Edited by boys

girls trip is making me want eva and phaedra back on their shows but thats about it. brandi is entertaining but her unwillingness to read a situation is frustrating.

Finally watched the Taylor cat meme episode and I’ve never been more confused :rip:

Streets are saying Noella got fired :deadbanana2:

51 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

bethenny is getting fired next :celestial:

23 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

bethenny is getting fired next :celestial:

Bethenny left on her own accord, you should be worrying about your fave Robyn and her man

Brandi is a drunk mess. RHOBH needs her back.

4sUXMDX.gif

Brandi on WWHL said Sutton invited one of her friends to the Elton John table then asked her to pay her back afterward :deadbanana2: I'm sorry, but I see it

Brandi desperately wants to be back on RHOBH. She's saying any and everything to support the fox force five on WWHL :biblio:

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

Those RHOA ratings are tragic. They need to bring Phaedra back, the writing’s on the wall

First 2 episodes finally uploaded on Canada Hayu for Girls Trip.

Im ******* living :ahh: Brandi needs to be reinstated for S13 of RHOBH like now. Kick off Crystal. 

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Noella and Shannon made the last season of RHOC. 

:gaycat6:

If Noella loses her orange but somehow Gina and Dr Jen retain theirs...

:skull::skull::skull:

How are RHOC and RHOBH produced by the same company, what dirt does Heather Dubrow have on that production company

:skull::skull::skull:

How does one fire the one castmember that actually brought some entertainment while keeping ones like Jen and Heather :skull:

OC truly is done

Another installment is coming honeeeys. Real Housewives of Amsterdam is coming somewhere around fall/winter this year to a dutch streaming service called Videoland. The article doesn't mention anything Bravo related. 

Cherry-Ann Person, Djamila Celina, Hella Huizinga, Kimmylien Nguyen, Maria Tailor, Sheila Bergeik and Susanna Klibansky are taking over :jonnycat:

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Edited by *Tim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.